Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Woohoo New Fish Day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirk
Sep 20, 2005

The truth never set me free so I'll do it myself.

dirtycajun posted:

loving apocalypse of brown string algae. Water quality is excellent though and the fish are happy.

You mentioned you're using EI dosing - what are you adding and how much? If you're dosing nitrate or phosphate, stop, and see if the algae reacts accordingly. Water quality is probably fine because the algae is so efficient at utilising excess ferts.

[ts]xenophobe
Apr 21, 2004

Negative, I am a meat popsicle.
I created a man made disaster in my tank a few weeks back. Since then I have re-stocked the tank with a dozed tiger barbs and a small peacock chiclid. After a few water changes the tiger barbs have now decided that my hand/arm look like fish food. It's kind of ridiculous.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Tigers are evil littly nippy bastards.

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

Tonight I saw my biggest rosy barb fry attempting to bite the eye stalks off of some poor ramshorn snail. He's been in full hunter mode and eating every worm that comes out of the gravel so snails eyes are a lot like worms right? I haven't been able to tell if he successfully bit anything off since the snails have pulled their heads in and haven't come out again. If so I wonder if snail eyes will grow back :(

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

dirtycajun posted:

Well, I need to post again and it is really annoying. I had the algae problem under control, there was minimal green algae and everything was fine. Then I redid my tank for Christmas so that I could actually have a planted tank. Flourite sand, fertilizers on the EI schedule, inline CO2 injection. The works essentially.

Then the brown algae came back, with a loving vengeance. This stringy brown poo poo is taking over the tank, I think it loves CO2 injection and will kill my plants and moss every drat time by blocking out all light in the tank and growing on top the plants. Same lights, same fish, same feeding schedule. It's just like when I first had the tank going. loving apocalypse of brown string algae. Water quality is excellent though and the fish are happy. Oh and to boot, I have not found fish that will eat it yet.

Need help please.

http://imgur.com/SaOOgZC
http://imgur.com/vElmNxA
http://imgur.com/ffhaxw7

In all honesty I never have and don't understand why people do the ferts/co2 thing. Everything in my tank does just fine as they are, in some cases growing faster than i'd like.

TollTheHounds
Mar 23, 2006

He died for your sins...

SocketWrench posted:

I get it too, the place I live is rather dusty at times. Usually the filters pick it up in time

What kind of filter do you have though? A hanging one? I have a canister that sits in a cabinet below the tank itself and the intake/outflow are both below the waterline ( I have the outflow up as high as they go and they ripple the surface but don't really break it up enough ).

When I did a water change this weekend it was nasty plunging my hand into the surface layer. It's like pond-scum, I'm not sure if it's bacterial growth or some sort of new algae but it *resisted* when I put my hand in and all sorts of clear "flakes" drifted down. This is worse than I thought because it's clearly not just dust/pet hair and I've never seen anything like this on the surface of a tank before.

I tried putting our old bubbler ( not adjustable, it outputs at some insane rate ) in but had to take it out because of how high the popping bubbles were splashing. They were hitting the LED that's sitting maybe 3-4 inches above and reviews of the new LED fixture say warranty doesn't cover water damage ( and some people had posted that due to a scenario like ours with a bubbler, water somehow got "inside" and hosed it up negating the warranty ). Even with the bubbler going, the amount of surface tension you could see surrounding the bubbles was nuts, it's like there's a layer of oil on the top of the water but it isn't actually oil.

I don't know if the new light has caused this, or that it's open - certainly it was never a problem before when it was fully closed.

Whale Cancer posted:

Certain plants like a little bit of flow, others will get ripped apart. Some fish prefer stronger currents especially river fish. Spray bars are good to provide surface agitation and oxygen exchange.

I just bought one of these for my 75 to try out. I've never used a powerhead before so this is an expreiment.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008EDCJXG/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1421026808&sr=1&keywords=powerhead

I actually like the idea of something like this but it would be way over kill for the size of the current tank for sure.

I think our only recourse is going to be either go back to stupid bulbs or get a custom piece of glass or plexiglass cut, unless I can find a good adjustable bubbler that won't off-gas too much CO2.

[edit] According to Yahoo Answers what I have is a "protein film" and I can either get a protein skimmer or a bubbler to try and break it up. I don't know that it is protein ( at least from a marine tank perspective ) because the water quality/paramters are 100% and crystal clear. It's just this nasty layer at the surface. Just bought some random adjustable bubbler, will see if that helps even with a reduced flow.

TollTheHounds fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jan 14, 2015

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

It sounds like a bacterial layer which I've only ever seen happen on my manky neglected infusoria jar. You sure you couldn't have a t piece from your filter inlet with one end going to the surface? Something like this product might work https://youtube.com/watch?v=BZGeZzkh3yI

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

SUCKING DICKS AND SQUEEZING TITTIES

SocketWrench posted:

In all honesty I never have and don't understand why people do the ferts/co2 thing. Everything in my tank does just fine as they are, in some cases growing faster than i'd like.

My plants are growing crazy fast, if it wasn't for the algae this would have been amazing. Those plants have all quadrupled in size and sent runners all over the tank.

But algae. So much algae. Next water change I am going to cut out the ferts and see what happens as per suggestion.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^Yeah, i had the regular green algae going nuts for a bit, but reduced feeding and more controlled lighting has halted it and started to make it back pedal a bit.

TollTheHounds posted:

What kind of filter do you have though? A hanging one? I have a canister that sits in a cabinet below the tank itself and the intake/outflow are both below the waterline ( I have the outflow up as high as they go and they ripple the surface but don't really break it up enough ).

When I did a water change this weekend it was nasty plunging my hand into the surface layer. It's like pond-scum, I'm not sure if it's bacterial growth or some sort of new algae but it *resisted* when I put my hand in and all sorts of clear "flakes" drifted down. This is worse than I thought because it's clearly not just dust/pet hair and I've never seen anything like this on the surface of a tank before.

I tried putting our old bubbler ( not adjustable, it outputs at some insane rate ) in but had to take it out because of how high the popping bubbles were splashing. They were hitting the LED that's sitting maybe 3-4 inches above and reviews of the new LED fixture say warranty doesn't cover water damage ( and some people had posted that due to a scenario like ours with a bubbler, water somehow got "inside" and hosed it up negating the warranty ). Even with the bubbler going, the amount of surface tension you could see surrounding the bubbles was nuts, it's like there's a layer of oil on the top of the water but it isn't actually oil.

I don't know if the new light has caused this, or that it's open - certainly it was never a problem before when it was fully closed.

I actually like the idea of something like this but it would be way over kill for the size of the current tank for sure.

I think our only recourse is going to be either go back to stupid bulbs or get a custom piece of glass or plexiglass cut, unless I can find a good adjustable bubbler that won't off-gas too much CO2.

[edit] According to Yahoo Answers what I have is a "protein film" and I can either get a protein skimmer or a bubbler to try and break it up. I don't know that it is protein ( at least from a marine tank perspective ) because the water quality/paramters are 100% and crystal clear. It's just this nasty layer at the surface. Just bought some random adjustable bubbler, will see if that helps even with a reduced flow.

Yeah, i've one HOB and one submersed filter. I also have a few bubblers in the corners that keep the water agitated enough to stir it up a bit. the HOB filter doesn't add much to the agitation as I have a guard in around it to keep any floating plants from doing the snowglobe trick

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

A lot of people get a film at the surface. You can either provide more agitation or float a paper towel and get rid of it real quick.

There is also this
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produ...5580&cadevice=t

The surface film isn't bad for your tank.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Buddy of mine at work who knows about my fish dork habits was grilling me about dwarf baby tears today because he heard the name on some aquarium show and thought they sounded badass. So just in case anyone ever wanted to butch-up their tanks, now you know.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Punching a dwarf baby til it cries is pretty manly I guess.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Tested out my $12 Sunsun powerhead in the bathtub. My fish are really little right now and are having enough fun with the flow from my filter. Here is a little view showing the flow. The thing runs silent so that's a plus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jppgeSqUX9s

*Video is no longer private*

Whale Cancer fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jan 15, 2015

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
WC your video is private.

SunSun makes decent stuff. I have two canisters that have been running 24/7 for four years now and except for when I take them offline to do maintenance they are never off.

I have not posted pics of my 55 this past year but here we go.

Two years ago:

Now:

The blob on the left side is moss that has virtually taken over that entire side of the tank. It is not the original moss which was peacock moss that did not thrive and died off. This was the java moss from my 20L that I propagated and planted to fill in the void on that side. As you can see it has done okay. Along with the moss there were a handful of red cherry shrimp that hitched a ride.. they number in the hundreds now. What little you can see in that pic, this next one does no justice.

That is taken shortly after feeding time, give about five minutes when they come out of every crevice to cover that moss as the flakes fall on it and it's a red & green Christmas tree.

Time for my quarterly moss sale again. :)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Always amazing to see then and now picks when plants really take off. I was looking at some on my phone the other night of the pothos when i first got it and now with the frikken jungle roots all over

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
I forgot to mention.. that is all off a Finnex Ray single LED bar with two rows of LED's.. all that. You can see the little bar in the bottom pic better.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

I have a Finnex Ray 2 48" that I had on my 75 when it was planted and it provided a ton of light. Too much light for my lack of planting knowledge. I was constantly battling algae and don't want to invest in c02 and crap, too technical for me.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Whale Cancer posted:

I have a Finnex Ray 2 48" that I had on my 75 when it was planted and it provided a ton of light. Too much light for my lack of planting knowledge. I was constantly battling algae and don't want to invest in c02 and crap, too technical for me.

This is why I went with the finnex fugeray for my shrimp tank. Unfortunately, it's not quite enough light to grow anything. Was really hoping it would be enough for a low tech planted tank.

candywife
Mar 3, 2011
There's a LFS right down the street from where I live. I've passed by it almost daily for about a year now and it's ALWAYS been closed.
Today, I left to go run some errands and lo and behold, the fish store was open for once....because it was going out of business.
The store was pretty picked over but I grabbed a couple types of fish food and some random chemicals and cures for about $8 total.
All their fish tanks were 60% off and they have a small fluval set up for around $30 right now. I was just thinking about how awesome of a shrimp tank it would make but I already have two fish tanks. Someone please talk me out of going back and getting it...

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Look up above at the pictures of shrimp. :allears:

TollTheHounds
Mar 23, 2006

He died for your sins...

Whale Cancer posted:

A lot of people get a film at the surface. You can either provide more agitation or float a paper towel and get rid of it real quick.

There is also this
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produ...5580&cadevice=t

The surface film isn't bad for your tank.

Good to know! The fish seem fine but just like researching potential illnesses online it escalates quickly from "film on tank"/"sore elbow" to "all the fish will DIE as there is not enough gas exchange"/"you clearly have elbow cancer". Hopefully the new bubbler will help and maybe I'll get an additional HOB ( love these acronyms ) just for good measure.

I have that same Finnex btw, it's working great so far but the past 2 days post-water change has created an *explosion* of algae. I don't add any fertilizer except for injecting CO2, so maybe I'll dial it back a bit too.

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

candywife posted:

I was just thinking about how awesome of a shrimp tank it would make but I already have two fish tanks. Someone please talk me out of going back and getting it...

I bought a little tank thinking I'd use it for a fry grow out tank and then decided to get some cherry shrimp to go in there as well. I had them posted to me and despite my concern none of them died in the mail, the guy sent me about 30-40 sub-adult shrimp. They all went crazy as soon as they got in the tank, many of them shed their shells and now its 24 hours later they've got their colour back and there are some very intense red ones in the mix. They've settled down a bit but are still really active and fun to watch. Shrimp are awesome! The heater that came with the tank really runs too hot though and I'm lucky I caught it and didn't cook all my shrimp.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Stoca Zola posted:

I bought a little tank thinking I'd use it for a fry grow out tank and then decided to get some cherry shrimp to go in there as well. I had them posted to me and despite my concern none of them died in the mail, the guy sent me about 30-40 sub-adult shrimp. They all went crazy as soon as they got in the tank, many of them shed their shells and now its 24 hours later they've got their colour back and there are some very intense red ones in the mix. They've settled down a bit but are still really active and fun to watch. Shrimp are awesome! The heater that came with the tank really runs too hot though and I'm lucky I caught it and didn't cook all my shrimp.

I got Jager heaters and while they are a little pricey they seem to work very well, even when its freezing in my house they keep it the correct temperature.

Not Your Senorita
May 25, 2007

Don't you recognize me? It's-a me, Mario!
Nap Ghost
Did someone say shrimp?

In case anyone was on the fence about shrimp, because everyone needs a tank full of shrimp. demonR6, I love those comparison shots and the giant moss ball full of shrimp. Here's what my tank looked like in June last year, a month or so after I started it:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Stoca Zola posted:

Unfortunately most of mine have gone into hiding since the angels were introduced. I spot them from time to time or when i'm pruning. But I still miss the days when they were all the gently caress over the place

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Smartass on a Facebook page, in Arizona, posted pics of his piranha for sale. Piranha are illegal in az. Cue the screams at me to stop saying that on his ad.

SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica

Cowslips Warren posted:

Smartass on a Facebook page, in Arizona, posted pics of his piranha for sale. Piranha are illegal in az. Cue the screams at me to stop saying that on his ad.

Are they an invasive or something?

I want a snakehead.

Can't

EDIT:
Can we get screencaps with names redacted?

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Cowslips Warren posted:

Be sure to report his dumbass to fish & wildlife, that poo poo needs to be stopped. Asshammers like that is why we have giant loving man-eating snakes infesting the Everglades. It's so bad I cannot even go out in to the remote areas where I dump bodies bird watching anymore for fear of being eaten by some giant snake.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
I did call game and fish and told them what little I could. Here's hoping they can do something.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Better than nothing..

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

My adult Oscar has always had a habit of doing a panicky, sprint around the tank and crash into stuff every now and then. It seems to be increasing lately though, and this morning he crashed into the canopy hard enough to knock part of it off the tank. Oddly enough, the water in the tank wasn't sloshing around and there was no water outside the tank. So I guess either it was that or my house is haunted.

In any case, he has not really been himself since his tankmate firemouth passed away. About a month ago I replaced the firemouth with an adult severum that somebody traded into my LFS beat to poo poo. Apparently it was in a tank with some much rougher cichlids. The new fish seemed to perk the oscar up a bit and he was more active than I'd seen him in ages. He chased the severum a couple times here there, but that seems to have subsided and now they mostly spend there time near each other. I'd say over the last 2 weeks the oscar has been eating less and has gone back to sitting on the gravel a lot. He also sits and floats at strange angles sometimes and has been rubbing himself on the gravel.

I see no signs of ich or parasites, but he is missing some scales from his rubbing and is starting to look dull and listless. The severum looks 10x better than when i bought him and 100x better than when he arrived at the store, so I'd take that as an overall positive sign of tank health.

Water is 75 degrees, 0 ammonia, 0 nitrite, trace of nitrate (between 0 and 5, closer to 0).

Maybe try a dosing of something to treat parasites? I don't know, what else to try.

Stoca Zola
Jun 28, 2008

I've had a series of sick fish with similar rubbing, listlessness, loss of appetite, but the only one of mine that got really sick but didn't die is the one that lost scales. They have also had white droppings. So in order the things I tried:
Praziquantel for worms/flukes - gill flukes can make them rub and be listless, internal worms can also cause listlessness. This treatment seemed to coincide with half of my fish perking up. Rubbing still continued.
Protozin (malachite green, methylene blue and formalin) for protozoan parasites - the fish I was treating with this was doing rapid breathing so I suspected some gill-affecting protozoan. I tried using it at "in-tank strength" but the fish died after the first day, so in theory I did not achieve a theraputic dosage level in time, or it was not parasites. I chose not to treat the whole tank and had a hospital tank.
Metronidazole in food, for bacterial infections - the fish ate their medicated food no problems, incidence of white poop has reduced. At this stage rubbing has decreased but one fish lost more scales. I can't tell that the decreased rubbing is associated with any of the medications so far.
Protozin - the fish with scale loss also developed an open wound which did not respond to iodine swabbing (possibly due to it being continually bitten through bullying) so I did a 30 min salt + protozin bath, during which I dripped the protozin directly on the wound hoping the methylene blue in it would stick to the exposed tissue and help it heal. I'm hoping a shorter daily bath will give the fish time to recover and de-stress between sessions vs the other fish that died while isolated in the hospital tank. So far he looks less stressed than he was from having iodine swabbed on the wound.

Even doing a ton of reading and watching the fish looking for clues the guessing and getting it wrong or seeing no result is a bit disheartening. For a lot of these illnesses you can't tell without getting a sample from the fish and looking at it under a microscope; maybe this is the excuse I need to get a scope? Does anyone do this or do you have fish vets locally? I don't think either of the vets here do fish although I know one of the vets removed a big tumour from a tree frog and the other vet has a turtle.

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Not Your Senorita posted:

Did someone say shrimp?

In case anyone was on the fence about shrimp, because everyone needs a tank full of shrimp. demonR6, I love those comparison shots and the giant moss ball full of shrimp. Here's what my tank looked like in June last year, a month or so after I started it:

Nice shimp.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Stoca Zola posted:

Tons of good info

Thanks. I haven't noticed any white poop, but I'll keep an eye out. I had some Rid Ich+ on hand, so I decided to try it out and see what happens. If it doesn't improve in a week, i'll carbon it out and try something else. Maybe something copper based.

Fusillade
Mar 31, 2012

...and her

BIG FAT BASS
Dantu, can you check the pH? Severums can tolerate much lower pHs than oscars, and I know many hobbyists, myself included, don't check pH if all the nitrogen tests check out. Lately, I have found this to be the case when my jags (who come from clear, faster waters with more neutral pHs like oscars) start languishing because the pH has dropped down REALLY low. The severums snd peacock bass don't give a single gently caress since they come from black water habitats with pHs as low as 3.5, and I have to adjust the pH up with incremental additions of baking soda. I usually try to keep mine above 6, since anything below that causes most nitrifying bacteria to stop working.

Also, can you provide us with some pics or video? I'm particularly interested in closeups of your Oscar's head. The sluggish behavior and loss of appetite is consistent with advanced Hexamita or Spironucleus disease, but it doesn't match your water conditions (which I will assume have been like that for at least the past few months). These type of protozoal intestinal diseases usually are the result of resident parasites blooming when an animal has a weakened immune system -- and if it's advanced enough that he's listing, then I expect that he may be showing hole in the head or lateral line erosion (hence why I am asking for pictures).

If that does turn out to be the case, I have a horror story with a happy ending for you. Otherwise, it sounds like swimbladder disease or other organ failure. :(

Fusillade fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jan 17, 2015

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Not Your Senorita posted:

Did someone say shrimp?

It's coming along well. Has the shrimp population increased?

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I loving wish FB had the same rules as the SA forums. I'd pay the $10 not to deal with:

quote:

No rules if you don't like someone selling something illegal and don't inquire or post comments no one asked you to be the fish police if he gets caught up or anybody else that's there issue this what makes the The hobby fun keeping unique species that no one in United States is supposed to have rather be African South American illegal snakeheads or parana but the one thing I can say it's nice about this group of the very little rules and the hypocritical admin's like the other groups who have power trips so if it bothers you that much either leave the group move onto the next post no disrespect or anything against you but if people wanted other people's opinion they would ask for it and advance I'm sorry if this offends you but It had to be said

quote:

Me: The gent in question has already sold the fish and has reduced to namecalling and insisting the fish are legal, per his lawyers, as he is not an AZ resident, and I seriously doubt AZGF will care. To each his own, but don't use this site to sell your illegal goods. It reflects on all of us.
4 hrs · Like

Idiot Seller: cameron, have never released a fish i rescued into the wild, wrong Cowslips they don't belong to me the owner rented a tank to keep some of them alive until he can find them another home, they are just fish.
4 hrs · Like

Me: They are in AZ, they are illegal to keep here. Pretty open and shut case. There was a lady who sold crayfish on Aquabid, and she was listed as living in AZ...but her stock was kept in another state and she never sold to AZ buyers. AZFG doesn't care about excuses, they care about potential releases and the fines. The new owner of the fish gets to deal with them now. AZGF does not care if you are 'holding them for a friend' or whatever excuse you have. It's a black and white case. The fish will be put down either way. The only thing left is who pays the state fines for keeping the fish.
4 hrs · Like

Idiot Seller: you are wrong,
4 hrs · Like · 1

IS: you a lawyer?
4 hrs · Like · 1

IS: you an expert? at anything, do you have standing? or are you just full of piss and vinegar?
4 hrs · Like · 1

rear end in a top hat: Called jealousy
4 hrs · Like

IS: so, it's ok with you if we round up all the illegal residents of az and kill them so they won't offend your interpretation imigration law
4 hrs · Like · 1

IS: or i guess we could deport them
3 hrs · Like

IS: the fish i mean they can go back to where they came from except they were born in az
3 hrs · Like

IS: some of them
3 hrs · Like

IS: there parents were the ones who immigrated to az, and like fish do they had children
3 hrs · Like

IS: you here legally?
3 hrs · Like

IS: what nothing more to say you are ruining it for the rest of us
3 hrs · Like

Second Idiot: I think in this group the only one making a big deal out if it is Cowslips no body else cares about it except for you.. it's like saying gather all the homeless dogs and kill them all

Idiot Seller uses his real name on Facebook and his real place of work. How stupid do you have to be?

Reminds me of Monsterfishkeepers, where people openly keep illegal fish and brag about it. And wonder why more legislation is passed to make more species illegal.

Fusillade
Mar 31, 2012

...and her

BIG FAT BASS

Cowslips Warren posted:

Reminds me of Monsterfishkeepers, where people openly keep illegal fish and brag about it. And wonder why more legislation is passed to make more species illegal.

NOW you're painting with broad strokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Fusillade posted:

NOW you're painting with broad strokes.

True. Sorry, spoken in frustration. MANY people I knew on mfk were all about "gently caress DA police" about illegal stock.

If you're going to keep piranha illegally, keep black rhoms, not loving pussy redbellies. Go big or go to goldfish.