Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duck and burger
Jul 21, 2006
Never a greater duo

THE PENETRATOR posted:

nice titty armor

Always and forever.

These masks are so loving badass. Has anyone found any robes or armor that actually match them? Not even the armors in the official pictures do.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35117/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

I think there's a jumpsuit mod that'll go with those.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

I ended up taking the ferry in Morroblivion to Cyrodiil and started messing around there.

Then while exploring Vilverin, I ended up with a save that worked, but if I moved to another cell (to Vilverin Canosel or even CoCing to Slash N' Smash) any further saved games would have a problem where the game would freeze (not CTD) after loading, sometimes instantly, sometimes a few seconds, apparently while initializing something (OblivionXP?). In Task Manager the CPU usage for Oblivion.exe is at 25% even though it doesn't seem to do anything productive.
I love Bethesda games. I hate Bethesda games. :negative:

Is there a way to one-click export my Oblivion load order to clipboard or a text file?

E: gently caress this, Oblivion is worthless, I'm going back to Skyrim.

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Jan 17, 2015

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
After having a lot of trouble with ENB, I've finally figured out a few things and would like to share what I've learned.

1. Download the correct version of ENB for your preset. I'm using Seasons of Skyrim, which recommends v0.236.

2. Copy ENB and your preferred presets to your Skyrim folder as instructed.

3. If you're using Mod Organizer (why aren't you using Mod Organizer), you'll need to modify SkyrimPrefs.ini through Mod Organizer. First, go to Tools>INI Editor

Then select the SkyrimPrefs.ini tab and make the following changes

4. Open enblocal.ini in your Skyrim folder and set the VideoMemorySizeMb parameter according to this formula: VRAM + RAM - 2048 (e.g. I have 8GB of RAM and a Radeon R7 265 with 2GB VRAM. There's 1024 MB in one GB, so 8192 + 2048 - 2048 = 8192.)

5. Don't run the game in windowed mode. This includes OneTweak.

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

There's a lot of outdoor/no loading door homes on the nexus that look pretty cool, but I've avoided them because I have vague memories of an npc going through my containers in Fallout 3 and my followers eating all my food in the Lucky 38 in new Vegas. With the number of these kind of homes that are available, I'm guessing that's not actually a problem any more?

knockout
Apr 27, 2014

my reputation's never been worse, so

Duck and burger posted:

These masks are so loving badass. Has anyone found any robes or armor that actually match them? Not even the armors in the official pictures do.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35117/

Try searching for the Nexus for "Slipknot" or "1998" :black101: I do like the idea of the masks, though, if not the execution. I settled on these http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58179/ but do wish they had the originality and quality that the Unique ones do.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Well it turns out I might as well give up on Morroblivion anyway and wait for Skywind anyway because from the official videos it makes Morroblivion look like half-assed garbage. It looks absolutely incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql3FNCrYkGU

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Man I wish that wasn't going to go vaporware like all giant conversions do.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Well Black Mesa got a release...after 10 years.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Woolie Wool posted:

Well Black Mesa got a release...after 10 years.

A release that still doesn't have the end of the game and has to have mods to have the entirety of some levels.

Duck and burger
Jul 21, 2006
Never a greater duo

MaliciousOnion posted:

After having a lot of trouble with ENB, I've finally figured out a few things and would like to share what I've learned.

1. Download the correct version of ENB for your preset. I'm using Seasons of Skyrim, which recommends v0.236.

2. Copy ENB and your preferred presets to your Skyrim folder as instructed.

3. If you're using Mod Organizer (why aren't you using Mod Organizer), you'll need to modify SkyrimPrefs.ini through Mod Organizer. First, go to Tools>INI Editor

Then select the SkyrimPrefs.ini tab and make the following changes

4. Open enblocal.ini in your Skyrim folder and set the VideoMemorySizeMb parameter according to this formula: VRAM + RAM - 2048 (e.g. I have 8GB of RAM and a Radeon R7 265 with 2GB VRAM. There's 1024 MB in one GB, so 8192 + 2048 - 2048 = 8192.)

5. Don't run the game in windowed mode. This includes OneTweak.

1 & 2. Everyone should be using this for ENB organization: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24402/

3. There are like eighty million options that aren't in the INI unless you put them there yourself. If you're interested in graphics, you can check out the INIs in the K ENBs.

4. Lots more information of this nature here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50214/ In particular, the SKSE/Memory Blocks Log section. I've set my memory section to 1024 and 512, respectively, but I changed some other poo poo at the same time, so I don't know what effect it had. Nothing bad so far, at least. Those values haven't worked for everyone though.

5. OneTweak saved my life.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I'd like a mod that started the main quest at the point after you receive whirlwind shout at high hrothgar.
Dragons fly around, you can buy breezehome, you don't have to get a 10 minute tutorial about shouts after a 10 minute walk, does a mod like this exist, or would it be possible to just console this into a playthrough?

knockout
Apr 27, 2014

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I'd like a mod that started the main quest at the point after you receive whirlwind shout at high hrothgar.
Dragons fly around, you can buy breezehome, you don't have to get a 10 minute tutorial about shouts after a 10 minute walk, does a mod like this exist, or would it be possible to just console this into a playthrough?

You might want to give Save #6 of this a shot: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26497/

LtSmash
Dec 18, 2005

Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind.

-Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"We Must Dissent"

Duck and burger posted:

4. Lots more information of this nature here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50214/ In particular, the SKSE/Memory Blocks Log section. I've set my memory section to 1024 and 512, respectively, but I changed some other poo poo at the same time, so I don't know what effect it had. Nothing bad so far, at least. Those values haven't worked for everyone though.

Rest of that guide looked fine but an important note is for SKSE memory settings scrapHeapSizeMB (the second number) must be 256 unless the first number is 1024 or larger, then scrapHeapSizeMB must be 512. Otherwise Skyrim will break. The first number is how big to assign its working memory and if you want to get fancy you can use a log program to test how much you need. But if you have enough RAM you can usually set it to 1024 or maybe 1280 and should be good for all but the craziest installs. If you find you are getting crashes on load screens or infinite load screens you could up it.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
I reinstalled the game last night and grabbed a bunch of mods from the OP. Miraculously, everything seems to be playing well with each other, but I have a slight problem:

Weird white graphical glitches keep showing up near water. Beyond being slightly annoying, it's harmless. But I've also never seen something like it before. Has anyone else encountered something like that?

This is a pastebin with my load order, in case that's helpful.

Kraven Moorhed
Jan 5, 2006

So wrong, yet so right.

Soiled Meat
Oh my dear god. :psyduck: I ended up upgrading my computer and reinstalling Windows on a new hard drive, with my old drive for bulk storage. Loading up MO for the first time wiped my load order, though. Since then I've gone through and gotten the setting straight for the directories and everything, but the damage is done: among the various mods controlled by MO, I can't figure out which ones I had loaded for my last game.

Is there a way to retrieve a load order (or even just mod list) from a savegame, or am I just going to have to start over?

knockout
Apr 27, 2014

Kraven Moorhed posted:

Is there a way to retrieve a load order (or even just mod list) from a savegame, or am I just going to have to start over?

I don't know of a way to get a load order by save but MO can tell you which ESPs your save file is missing. Open MO and on the right-hand series of tabs, click the "Saves" tab - highlighting one will tell you which ESPs you've missed where mine says "Missing ESPs".

knockout fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jan 18, 2015

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

SirDan3k posted:

Man I wish that wasn't going to go vaporware like all giant conversions do.

I don't know man, I have vague memories of people trying to port Daggerfall into Morrowind and we all know what happened to that, but if the Skywind team can keep releasing videos like that, maybe they'll attract the people with the right skills for the job. Looking at Skyrim and New Vegas mods compared to what's come before, I definitely feel like the ability of the community to produce this kind of content for a 3D game has been on a sharp rise the last couple of years, maybe it'll happen.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

One thing that struck me was how professional and no-bullshit the whole thing looked. This is a really serious project, not some crappy dramatic Nexus modder poo poo.

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!
Has anyone else tried alternatives to Realistic Needs and Disease? iNeeds seems really nice and straight forward but its drink key seems to randomly decide I'm in a body of water sometimes (like in the middle of a dungeon) and replenish my water supplies instead of just having me take a drink from a waterskin. I feel kind of like I'm accidently cheating.

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Yeah, I had that, I just drink from my inventory, and slow down the rate of thirst so it doesnt piss me off so much. It's basically no different but whatever!

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I use iNeed but have eating and drinking set to automatic because I want to be required to carry food and water but it's too annoying to have to manually use it all the time. I've never had it randomly fill my waterskins doing it that way.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Just spent all drat day downloading mods into mod organizer.

Oh god, i'm not even to the "make them work together" stage :gonk:

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
Just found this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60212/ any one know anything about it, seems neat.

dbzfandiego fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Jan 18, 2015

Kraven Moorhed
Jan 5, 2006

So wrong, yet so right.

Soiled Meat

deadlyrhetoric posted:

I don't know of a way to get a load order by save but MO can tell you which ESPs your save file is missing. Open MO and on the right-hand series of tabs, click the "Saves" tab - highlighting one will tell you which ESPs you've missed where mine says "Missing ESPs".

So this saved my rear end. Turns out you can right-click a save game and just hit "fix mods" to enable all the ESPs it uses. Pretty nifty.

nessin
Feb 7, 2010
Can anyone recommend a few broad graphics improvements? I don't want to go back into the cycle of downloading 300 different little texture updates and prefer to just find a few that hit most of what anyone would actually care about. I figure Book of Silence and Unique Uniques should cover me for equipment, then I just need something to add grasses, maybe improve the flora in general (Vurts?), a lighting mod, and maybe one or two big packs or across the board improvements (rocks/snow/etc...)

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

I vaguely recall someone posting a mod here a few days ago that is supposed to make the Winterhold College questline less... Lame. Unfortunately a cursory Nexus search didn't show me anything, and the only detail I can remember about it is that you don't turn into the Archmage at the end. Does anyone know what the hell I'm talking about?

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

nessin posted:

Can anyone recommend a few broad graphics improvements? I don't want to go back into the cycle of downloading 300 different little texture updates and prefer to just find a few that hit most of what anyone would actually care about. I figure Book of Silence and Unique Uniques should cover me for equipment, then I just need something to add grasses, maybe improve the flora in general (Vurts?), a lighting mod, and maybe one or two big packs or across the board improvements (rocks/snow/etc...)

Phone posting so I can't link, but look for Skyrim Mod Combiner.

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!
Frostfall is making me feel bad for my horse. The poor guy can't get into my fur tent or into whichever random cave or ruin I'm using for shelter.

Bouchacha
Feb 7, 2006

After installing 200+ mods and supposedly setting it up completely, I'm at the troubleshooting phase. I'm getting constant crashes and freezes while walking around outside. Is the best practice to do the following:
1. Disable suspect mods through MO
2. Run Loot to re-order things
3. Rebuild Bashed Patch
4. Rebuild TES5Edit Merged Patch (w/o leveled list)
5. Re-run any SkyProc patches (or better yet, just disable them for the time being)
6. Run the game and see if it works

Am I on the right track?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Bouchacha posted:

After installing 200+ mods and supposedly setting it up completely, I'm at the troubleshooting phase. I'm getting constant crashes and freezes while walking around outside. Is the best practice to do the following:
3. Rebuild Bashed Patch
5. Re-run any SkyProc patches (or better yet, just disable them for the time being)

Am I on the right track?

First step would have been to post load order. With that we can narrow down which mods may be causing crashes, and it sounds like you've got some unstable mods, or are hitting the 3.1 GB limit.

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010

Have you tried not installing 200+ mods? Because seriously you can just hold off on those tiny little mods that change one thing that you think maybe look nice but aren't actually going to notice in practice. There's no need to massively bloat your install order...to start. Build up a core of important and wide bearing mods and get those all working to start, then start adding in the stuff that seriously annoys you later. If you use mod organizer consider using 2 profiles and using the second one whenever you consider adding a new mod so you can test stability and see if you actually want it in the long run and -then- add it to your real setup. Most of the time I install a ton of mods I end up eliminating 75% of them after playing for 20 minutes(don't be like me and start a new game with an entirely new modding setup every couple of hours because modding is way more fun than the actual game is!).

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Do 'armor' pieces with zero armor disqualify you from the Mage Armor perk?

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Light Gun Man posted:

Just spent all drat day downloading mods into mod organizer.

Oh god, i'm not even to the "make them work together" stage :gonk:

From my experience it's much, much easier than making Oblivion mods work together. Just use a bashed patch and read descriptions and readmes for compatibility warnings. It's generally not advisable to download two mods that overlap each other's functions unless a patch exists for one of them. Also if you like lots of mods, do not download Falskaar. Don't do it.

Also avoid "immersive" mods for various survival/sustenance/hygeine functions unless you (a) download one of the really really well-known ones and are prepared to sharply limit the number of mods you can have. The less reputable ones tend to be unstable and have scripts that stop working randomly.

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Jan 18, 2015

Duck and burger
Jul 21, 2006
Never a greater duo

nessin posted:

Lighting: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27043/
Weather: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17802/
Models: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8655/
Vegetation: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/141/
Fancy Vegetation: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42370/

If you want new textures, search for all the amidianborn mods and the Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul mods.

Bouchacha posted:

3. Rebuild Bashed Patch

Am I on the right track?

Make sure to run your DSR skyproc before ASIS, if you have them. That solved some issues for me. I don't even know what a TES5Edit Merged Patch is. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045 This MAY be useful.

I generally run ~250 esm/esp mods and ~100 texture/mesh/audio replacement mods and my game is stable, with no obvious conflicts, through a play session about 95% of the time, probably because I built up to it so incrementally. There is one weird thing though, that when I first run the game, I have to load a particularly clean (i.e. one of the first) save before loading up the current save, or it CTDs; someone said that's a thing in other Bethesda games too. The only thing that destabilizes my game now is resource issues when I run at 3840x2160 with 4K textures and ultra ultra quality ENB settings and a mega taxing INI for screenshots. You'll get there~!

Bouchacha
Feb 7, 2006

Zeron posted:

Have you tried not installing 200+ mods?
That's half the fun though :)

After dumping a handful of mods it still crashes like crazy, especially at transitions. I suspect any of the dozen mods that have compatibility patches. Audio Overhaul, Better Sorting, WAF, CCO, and CoT I have no idea how they're working together. I just dumped a bunch of compatibility patches and prayed that worked. The only error I have in Loot is a bit confusing:

Since I have WAF+SPO+CCO installed, I couldn't figure if that meant I should ignore the delete warning. Also, do MO mod order fix suggestions take priority over whatever LOOT does?

I don't have any texture/mesh mods, apart from the map and SMIM. Here's my current load order:

code:
# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
GeneralStores.esm
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
Lock Overhaul.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - default.esp
HitStop.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp
iHUD.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-BetterStealthAIPatch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp
fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
TKRecoil.esp
CraftableCloudStorage(GS).esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp
Footprints.esp
TheChoiceIsYours_Dragonborn.esp
Footprints - Ash.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
Moss Rocks_DB.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
Paralyze.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp
RealisticRoomRental-Basic.esp
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
SkyUI.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-TimingIsEverythingPatch.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-ThievesGuildRequirementsPatch.esp
TradeBarter.esp
WetandCold.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Weapons and Armor fixes.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp
ADS.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
You Hunger.esp
AOS.esp
IHSS.esp
Traps Are Dangerous.esp
AOS_ADS Patch.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
AOS2_TAD Patch.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
RealShelter.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
HarvestOverhaul.esp
Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
Morrowloot.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
CCF_Revenge of Enemies_Patch.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
DBSP - Hearthfire.esp
BCS - EBS Patch Before.esp
BCS - CCOR Patch.esp
Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp
Scarcity - 8x Loot Rarity.esp
Scarcity - 6x Merchant Item Rarity.esp
RSPatch.esp
Consistent Stars - CoT.esp
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
AOS2_SupremeStorms_CoT Patch.esp
AOS_COT-DG Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
Distant DetailHF.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
Bring Out Your Dead.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul - BS version.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
CCOR_IW_Patch.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
WATER.esp
CCF_RND_Patch.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures_RND_Animal_Loot_All_DLC.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
Disease Descriptions_RND Compatibile.esp
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
Immersive Dragonborn.esp
High Level Enemies - SIC.esp
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
High Level Enemies.esp
ABT - Kevkas All-in-One.esp
Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp
DBSP - Immersive Weapons.esp
CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch.esp
Height Adjusted Races with True Giants.esp
Skytest USKP.esp
Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
CCO_SIC_Patch.esp
WATER DG.esp
WetandCold - Holidays.esp
OCS - Wet and Cold Holidays Patch.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
BirdsHFclean.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Cloaks.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp
Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp
SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
TCIY-BCS Patch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp
HothFollower.esp
HothFollower UFO Patch.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
RiversideLodge.esp
Point The Way.esp
HeljarchenFarm.esp
WindstadMine.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
Populated Cities 2.esp
HearthfireChimneys.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
CCO_Frostfall_Patch.esp
RealShelterFF.esp
Immersive Battles.esp
Immersive Travelers.esp
WATER Plants.esp
RiverwoodHuntingCabin.esp
Immersive Patrols.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
getSnowy.esp
getSnowy_WnC-Ashes Patch.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp
Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp
Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp
manny Lantern Caretakers.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
Immersive Mercenaries.esp
Extended Encounters.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
Immersive Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Werewolves.esp
Immersive Brigands.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Factions.esp
vSCM_SmarterCombatMusic.esp
Open Cities Skyrim.esp
Open Cities Skyrim - WCHolidays.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
Open Cities Skyrim - Legendary Patch.esp
ASLAL - Hearthfire Support.esp
OCS - Inconsequential NPCs Patch.esp
Open Cities Skyrim -- No Gates.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
AOS_Reduced_Reverb_Addon.esp
ASIS.esp

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Isn't Open Cities basically defunct now and no longer supported? I prefer the Dawn of _____ mods, they're still closed cells but they add a lot of life and detail to the cities. They're real FPS killers if your video card is not awesome like mine (:smuggo:) though.

I'm probably going to have to get ASIS, I absolutely steamrolled Miraak at level 32 on Expert difficulty and the game basically has no challenge except for Alduin and Dragon Priests due to Dragons Diversified and Dragon Priests Enhanced buffing the poo poo out of them. Those supposedly scary OBIS bounty bandits people talk about? They're pissants too. Or maybe I should stop enchanting and improving all my gear and running around with 400 health, 500 armor rating (with light armor, not heavy) doing 110 damage per strike (SPERG :toot:) before shouts or potions.

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Jan 18, 2015

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Bouchacha posted:

After dumping a handful of mods it still crashes like crazy, especially at transitions. I suspect any of the dozen mods that have compatibility patches. Audio Overhaul, Better Sorting, WAF, CCO, and CoT I have no idea how they're working together. I just dumped a bunch of compatibility patches and prayed that worked. The only error I have in Loot is a bit confusing:

Since I have WAF+SPO+CCO installed, I couldn't figure if that meant I should ignore the delete warning. Also, do MO mod order fix suggestions take priority over whatever LOOT does?

You want Weapon and Armor Fixes Remade, by the same dude who did CCOr.

Woolie Wool posted:

Isn't Open Cities basically defunct now and no longer supported? I prefer the Dawn of _____ mods, they're still closed cells but they add a lot of life and detail to the cities. They're real FPS killers if your video card is not awesome like mine (:smuggo:) though.

I'm probably going to have to get ASIS, I absolutely steamrolled Miraak at level 32 on Expert difficulty and the game basically has no challenge except for Alduin and Dragon Priests due to Dragons Diversified and Dragon Priests Enhanced buffing the poo poo out of them. Those supposedly scary OBIS bounty bandits people talk about? They're pissants too. Or maybe I should stop enchanting and improving all my gear and running around with 400 health, 500 armor rating (with light armor, not heavy) doing 110 damage per strike (SPERG :toot:) before shouts or potions.

How are you not using ASIS already? Be sure to use the Improved ASIS INIs. EDIT: Those are by me, full disclosure.

Duck and burger posted:

Make sure to run your DSR skyproc before ASIS, if you have them. That solved some issues for me. I don't even know what a TES5Edit Merged Patch is. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045 This MAY be useful.

Are you loving serious? How does ASIS even run correctly without a merged patch?

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Woolie Wool posted:

I was trying to decide whether to use Dawn of Skyrim or JK's Skyrim, or try to use both with their compatibility patches, and this is giving me pause. I'm not sure if JK's is less video card intensive but that may dictate how I go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Bouchacha posted:

After dumping a handful of mods it still crashes like crazy, especially at transitions.

You said you were following STEP, but just to make sure: Have you set up the SKSE memory fix, ENBoost, and Stable uGridsToLoad? If you have ENBoost, I was having crashes at certain transitions because the latest ENB binaries don't work for me, so try downgrading to an older version.

• Locked thread