Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010
never-nude and loves cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indiiea
Sep 26, 2013
Inappropriate & social butterfly.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Angler & Hates the Outdoors

Let this sim's conflicting drives drive them into madness! :unsmigghh:

M. Morgan
May 9, 2012
Diva/Dislikes Children because breeding is overrated. :argh:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Irresistible and socially awkward.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Anticheese posted:

Angler & Hates the Outdoors

Let this sim's conflicting drives drive them into madness! :unsmigghh:

Ha, jokes on you! That's the whole point of ice fishing!

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Childish and dislikes children.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
Dramatic and Ambitious

Let's force our Sim into entertaining us with an endless barrage of negative moodlets if the stakes aren't sufficiently high!

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Hydrophobic and Loves the Outdoors

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

Brooding and Neurotic.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Snob and Kleptomaniac.

A woman of (stolen) wealth and taste.

Snugglecakes
Dec 29, 2008

:h: :glomp: :h:

Flirty and Neurotic

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I didn't fight through two wars to rule
I fought for the future of the world

And the right to have hot tea whenever I wanted
Lucky and Artistic. If at first you don't succeed, try again.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Eccentric technophobe sounds like a pretty volatile mix.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Gonna try this again, Lucky Kleptomaniac, she stole all of Samara's luck.

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
:rolldice:
Crap.
Okay then, let's-

Theta Zero posted:

Additionally, the following posters have been disqualified from this raffle for having their traits selected for the husband:

Blastinus, Gyra_Solune, Lotish, Suspicious Cook, T1g4h, Wently

Aww...Oh well, at least I got my traits picked the first time. This oughta be good.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I was going to say. "Yay, I'm disqualified!" is not something you normally say, but in this LP it is!

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk
Handy and Unflirty

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Over Emotional and Dislikes Children.

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

What'd make a better significant other than one that's evil and unflirty?

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
Lucky and Kleptomaniac

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
Neurotic and ambitious.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Workaholic Kleptomaniac. The working thief.

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
The raffle is over! The winners are:

For the husband:
T1g4h/Suspicious Cook with Daredevil
Blastinus with Star Quality
Lotish with Party Animal
Gyra_Solune with Proper
Wently with Genius

For the wife:
Simsmagic with Neurotic
Snugglecakes with Flirty
T-Man with Kleptomaniac
Indiiea with Social Butterfly
Pyroi with Lucky

Click here to meet our new neighbors!

Theta Zero fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Jan 19, 2015

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
Nice.

Always party with the proper cravat.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Woohoo! This is going to be awesome :v:

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
Well, now that we have a Kleptomaniac, we might actually make some money, by selling the poo poo they steal.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Theta Zero posted:

For the wife:
Simsmagic with Neurotic
Snugglecakes with Flirty
T-Man with Kleptomaniac
Indiiea with Social Butterfly
Pyroi with Lucky

Now all that needs to be done is for me to create this loving couple, and give them a proper introduction.

I think we made the Femme Fatale. Good work, goons.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

T-man posted:

I think we made the Femme Fatale. Good work, goons.

When will she take over the town as the new mayor and steal everything in Samara's house as Amendment 54 to the town's constitution?

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

Pyroi posted:

When will she take over the town as the new mayor and steal everything in Samara's house as Amendment 54 to the town's constitution?

Uh how about never. These new Sims will be fun, but Samara is the mayor of our hearts. She is to conquer the city, with these two as her most trusted lieutenants.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

EclecticTastes posted:

Uh how about never. These new Sims will be fun, but Samara is the mayor of our hearts. She is to conquer the city, with these two as her most trusted lieutenants.

Who she will then kill completely unintentionally as her antics become progressively deadlier (to everyone but her, of course).

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I didn't fight through two wars to rule
I fought for the future of the world

And the right to have hot tea whenever I wanted
Ah, but that would mean killing Quincy and Genghis, which would be a downer. Besides, Quincy is our straight man and easy target. Genghis is our pal, and he pays good money which Samara needs right now.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

Well, true. I'm thinking, Samara gets the A plot, while these two other Sims are the B plot, with each developing their own social circles.

However, and this may be jumping the gun, but Quincey should remain Samara's exclusive property. The new guys can find someone else to abuse.

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
Our New Neighbors

13/0/21

Dear Diary,

It appears some neighbors have just recently moved in. I shall welcome them to the neighborhood, perhaps warn them of the madwoman across the street.

I approached their, shall we say, less-than-humble abode within mere walking distance from my own.

In was incredible. A true monument to how class and refinement still exists even in modern day.

Finally, I thought, neighbors of distinction. Or at least of wealth.

I found it pertinent to introduce myself, first. But a true man does not simply barge into a home like a simple-minded brute.

However, the gentleman or lady of the household was not visibly present, so I requested the location of either from their children.

I've written before that I'm not one for...children. But this child...

I can only assume was the result of some sort of inferior breeding.

Which I had unintentionally stated as a greeting to the child.

Granted, my approach to my request was...impolite, especially for a young girl.

Perhaps even patronizing. Perhaps.

But goodness, such foul language from a mere child.

It may be a better option to question the younger child, I pondered.

But, as I have said, I am not one for socializing with simple children.

The child, nay, mere toddler, was too young to have any linguistic capabilities.

My efforts thus far were ultimately fruitless.

I followed the noise of crackling, the scent of smokey wood burning filled my nostrils as I approached. The smoke stinging my eyes while I became closer.

As I neared, I spotted a young man, no older than his teenaged years, kindling a fire.

He clearly appeared related to the previous children, given his...

Or rather...his family's strong resemblance.

But the fire he was attending began to blaze out of control, more than a mere young adult could possibly contain.

Yet this young man continued to add log upon log of fuel.

I dismissed my request in order contain the situation at hand. I demanded the young man to cease and assess what consequences his actions may have.

He smirked, and brandished a vial of a liquid fuel of sorts.

With a demented look in his eye, he readied the vial and...

Doused me with the volatile liquid.

Given my proximity to the blaze, I was immediately immolated.

Thankfully, my new neighbors were of such high stature as to be able to afford a pool on their property.

But these children...their behavior is nothing if not deserving to be reprimanded.

Their parents absolutely must be informed of such reprehensible actions.

I brutishly forced my way into the building, and followed the sound of what appeared to be classical music.

I quickly found the source.

The father of the household, dressed in what I can only assume is some sort of foreign garb.

I approached him.

Incredible, a man of such refinement that I would dare call proper!

But...his gaze...

Behind the façade of propriety, his gaze seemed to hide...

A sort of...intensity, like a feral animal.

Now, I'm not one to proclaim their own fashion sense, given my own admittedly adolescent taste in attire...

I'll be the first to admit that I do have quite the affinity for the comfort of vests and simple jeans over the suffocating constriction of suits and dress pants...

But this man's attire was simply too garish, for better words. I felt as though my eyes were beginning to stress under the sheer overwhelming color.

I noticed his reading material, which I felt I had rudely intruded upon.

Ah, I proclaimed, a fellow scholar?

Perhaps, I continued, would you be interested in a discussion of the intellectual minds?

He reacted by...assaulting me with a pillow, and yelling, insultingly I may add, that I was a, quote unquote "nerd".

His laughter pierced like daggers.

I was...infuriated.

Nay, I was humiliated, outraged, and insulted!

How, I asked, demandingly; how can a man simply betray his proper nature for such petty frivolity?

How can it be possible that a man spontaneously switches from indulging into intellectual stimulation, into displaying such blatant anti-intellectualism?

This man was insane.

My emotions were...indescribable.

I was mocked by some...court jester, yet outplayed in propriety by the same man! How can this be?

Thankfully, I collected myself, and found the lady of the household.

It appeared that I intruded on some sort of...unusual ritual.

As I approached, she was furiously washing her hands, checking the sink and drawers for some sort of hidden entity, and...inanely babbling to herself.

I quietly acquired her attention, and I...

I was ashamed by my reaction. But this woman...she was...

Indescribable. Unimaginable. Inhuman.

Her face was a sort of...bizarre, sick mockery of the human form.

I reacted ungentlemanly, but she was undeterred, and welcomed me into her home while brandishing an unnerving smile.

She clumsily grabbed the bouquet from the windowsill behind her.

She sheepishly offered them to me.

I replied with a smirk.

Ordinarily it is the old neighbors welcoming the new, I quipped.

But, I continued, I'll happily accept your gift.

I meant only the most platonic of intentions, but she interpreted my kindness differently, and approached.

Approached...uncomfortably close.

And then she...she...

...Violated me...

Horrified, I forced her away.

The taste on my lips was...revolting. But it pales in comparison to the absolute...disgust, the utter violation of civility, privacy...

Thus, I fled.

My short-lived hope that I may finally have a neighbor deserving of respect, a neighbor of refinement were ultimately shattered. Instead, I was gifted a family of lunatics. Gifted an entire household of...what I can only describe as clones of that madwoman.

I hold nothing but scorn now. Disdain for the future. Contempt for my current situation.

But most of all, I loathe this neighborhood--nay, this entire town, for the constant troglodytes that it seems to have a nary but endless supply of that have a...vendetta against me, what I stand for, and my own safety. As if they will not rest until my life comes to a brutal, miserable end.

In short, this is why I'm buying a gun.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

NANOMACHINES, SON!

Seriously, the gently caress is up with those veins!?

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Dear God, it's like Kefka had a family.

And the dad's outfit... I can't look directly at it. It's too eye-searing.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Why so SERIOUS?!

Yes, these people will do just nicely as Samara's personal Goldfish Poop Gang-esque flunkies. Well done, thread. Well done indeed.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Voted 5

It's over, this can't be topped.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
quincy will never be allowed to die

we will turn him into an immortal robot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

Yapping Eevee posted:

Dear God, it's like Kefka had a family.

And the dad's outfit... I can't look directly at it. It's too eye-searing.

Kefka? Forget Kefka, this poo poo's right outta Kafka. And it is perfect. :syoon:

Also, yes, Quincey must become Samara's immortal best friend forever. Eternally wishing for a merciful end to his existence as he is constantly forced to endure the ever-increasing madness of the maniac who considers him her closest, most trusted, and favorite friend.

Holy poo poo, we're just making a darker and more horrifying version of Spongebob Squarepants.

• Locked thread