Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What the heck? Disregard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I wanna see fat Dan.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
Brad being upset about "real tetris" and getting hot and bothered over the idea of beating Dan at a video game was incredibly :laffo: for me, personally.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How passionate about wrestling Jeff is deep down in his heart, is awesome.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Just once, I want to see Jeff in a Bullet Club shirt.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Troy Baker is a cool dude.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!
I laughed every time Dan got chopped.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

"I loved it when he left"

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgJDR7LHto4

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

When he fell off his bike like a 10 year old and broke his collar bone on his birthday.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

pfahahahahah

that reaction is great

e: I like this episode of spelunkin with scoops because he fails repeatedly and rage quits before coming back and failing again

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/spelunkin-with-scoops-01-24-2014/2300-8409/

Machai fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jan 19, 2015

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't understand what's happening in that video.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Has Patrick ever had a legit freakout on air? If so I wanna see/hear that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Has Patrick ever had a legit freakout on air? If so I wanna see/hear that.

Almost every time he tries to think or talk he's having at least a minor psychotic sociopathic episode so probably.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Whoa I wandered into the kotaku thread gross

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Blackheart posted:

"I loved it when he left"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff and Dan's enthusiasm for wrestling got me watching some and this is one of the funniest things I seen in a while. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRkbfB4hTis

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If that kind of stuff is in a lovely era of wrestling I can only imagine how epic it was in the days Alex and Jeff pine for all the time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Was there ever a wrestler who started as a commentator and in one episode he got up and jumped in the ring and Vince hired him or something after having to come in to stop the show. If so, please link.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to pay for a month of WWE Network.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Wormskull posted:

I thought they were only available in 6 month chunks but if they aren't I'm signing up too.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just paid 9.99 for a month and now I'm watching WWE Hell in a Cell 2010.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Miz, John Morrison, and Daniel Bryan left the cell and are smashing each other into the audience and The Miz just brought out a huge tool cabinet and smashed it into John Morrison and the commentator called him Possibly the most Cunning Wrestler.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Now John Morrison is climbing the lighting grid near the entrance stage and he's climbing the scaffolding and he's going to drop on them, symbolizing the importance of the Hell in a Cell championship.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Their all flopping around on the stage now, having been thoroughly destroyed by insane blows and grapples.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is already worth the $9.99 price tag.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Miz's apprentice came from off stage and shoved John Morrison off the catwalk and then while Flight of the Valkyrie started playing Daniel Bryan body slammed him into a camera man who flew 10 feet.

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Wormskull posted:

The Miz's apprentice came from off stage and shoved John Morrison off the catwalk and then while Flight of the Valkyrie started playing Daniel Bryan body slammed him into a camera man who flew 10 feet.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2014 was a good year for wrestling, I highly recommend watching every PPV from Royal Rumble 2014 to Summerslam 2014. Wrestlemania XXX is probably the most epic television event I've ever seen

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't really figure out what Jeff hates about the announcers, their awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

2014 was a good year for wrestling, I highly recommend watching every PPV from Royal Rumble 2014 to Summerslam 2014. Wrestlemania XXX is probably the most epic television event I've ever seen

I will have a look after I hop around on some PPVs and Vaults and such.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That video I linked more or less sold me on this idea, and I highly recommend peeping it.

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Wormskull posted:

I can't really figure out what Jeff hates about the announcers, their awesome.

Jeff hates any changes to anything he liked before the 90s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Like every 3 minutes I hear something like "Well... I still can't believe, how you've flip flopped on this whole situation... but none the less..." while Wade Barrett does a somersault over John Cena's clothesline or w/e.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Michael Cole is bad because he just talks about Twitter and reality show tie ins and like movies that wrestlers are in but he has to. It will probably only annoy you after you've seen 100+ hours of wrestling so it's not a big deal.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is that the guy who it sounds like the whole point of him is being the guy everyone thinks is an idiot.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If it is well, that guy's my homie since he's really funny in this Nexus vs Cena fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Maybe? He's not the guy with the southern accent and he's not the fat slovenly guy who gets horny whenever a diva is on screen.