Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Nice run cazorla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Are we too rich for you,
Are we too rich for you,
Are we too rich for you,
Are we too rich for you…

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

triple sulk posted:

God ‏@TheTweetOfGod 3m
Now maybe @piersmorgan will stop being so annoying. Kidding! He’ll never stop. #MCFCvAFC

lol

I don't get it

Blue Star Error posted:

this but about Wenger

Agreed

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
lmao bring on dzeko, The Man Who Heads The Ball, and take off navas, The Man Who Crosses The Ball

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Santi best player in the league imo

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

chuggo is BACK posted:

lmao bring on dzeko, The Man Who Heads The Ball, and take off navas, The Man Who Crosses The Ball

Navas cant cross tbf

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

TelekineticBear! posted:

Navas cant cross tbf

true but hes better at it than anyone else they have on

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

chuggo is BACK posted:

Well he wasn't crossing very well

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

chuggo is BACK posted:

The Man Who Crosses The Ball

have you been watching today

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
city played the last 4 games or whatever with no strikers, then they sign a striker who can't play for another month and suddenly they have 3 strikers on the pitch at the same time

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

excuse me lady posted:

city played the last 4 games or whatever with no strikers, then they sign a striker who can't play for another month and suddenly they have 3 strikers on the pitch at the same time

its political correctness gone mad

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

excuse me lady posted:

And have lost the ability to score goals in this process

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

excuse me lady posted:

they losing homes

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
lovely

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Saw an article today that Cazorla's corners have resulted in 14 goal attempts, the second-highest in the league. Not too bad.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Oh my, that was fully sick

excuse me lady posted:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, makes you think

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

A Spanish midget clowning on a team of overpaid wastemen mmmmmn

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

A Spanish midget clowning on a team of overpaid wastemen mmmmmn

Silva hasn't played that well today?

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Vegetable posted:

Saw an article today that Cazorla's corners have resulted in 14 goal attempts, the second-highest in the league. Not too bad.

Seriously who needs cesc am I right

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Vegetable posted:

Woah... What other stats you got?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Vegetable posted:

hmmmm keep going

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

Cesc is alright

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Kompany always plays such a dangerous game, always going for hollywood tackles and diving in, hes a fraud

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
take our boy ramesy off now

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

the pain you bring to my heart

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Here's the most updated advanced stat: City have taken 13 more corners than Arsenal here but are still poo poo

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
manfagster shittys defending is pathetic

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

hurr I'm an Arsenal and we should sack Wenger despite finishing top 4 every year since forever and always getting to the CL knockouts and playing sexy football and signing players for £30m every window

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i trust the irony of city getting arsenaled by arsenal isnt lost on everyone

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Hmm Arsenal stop playing shitters like Welbeck, Szczesny and Chambers and all of a sudden look competent? wonder why

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Blue Star Error posted:

hurr I'm an Arsenal and we should sack Wenger despite finishing top 4 every year since forever and always getting to the CL knockouts and playing sexy football and signing players for £30m every window

nice meltdown

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

541 :wtc:

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

ephex posted:

nice meltdown

thank you

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

TelekineticBear! posted:

Hmm Arsenal stop playing shitters like Welbeck, Szczesny and Chambers and all of a sudden look competent? wonder why

Welbz is alright for a squad player. 7 goals so far

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
i think its fair to say that the most important stat is arsenal having scored two goals more than city

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Arsenal are cool, good, dench

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
The one time a short corner would be a good idea and they do that.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Blue Star Error posted:

Agreed, they're idiots

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

TelekineticBear! posted:

Kompany always plays such a dangerous game, always going for hollywood tackles and diving in, hes a fraud

the black giant headed koscielny

edit sorry "kos"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
whatever that was from gibbs, it was bad

• Locked thread