Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

I gotta figure out where those awesome NASCAR crashes came from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No it would of been in maybe 89 or 90.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

a lot of people hate striker but i like him, wwe fired him a while ago

striker used to manage epic fat wrestler big daddy v so i will love him forever

Aw man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The hell in a cell I watched where during the Cena Nexus match he was acting like a Nexus plant who was gradually becoming less and less subtle about his allegiance to them over the course of the match to the desperate confusion of his co announcers was one of the best things I ever heard.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

striker and jr announced wrestle kingdom 9, the new japan thing dan watched recintly and really liked

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In some ways I want to learn more about WWE lore but I also feel like maybe I should stick to the PPVs and main event stuff because I kind of like only knowing so much about what's going on. But that means I might miss stuff like that LayCool Kelly Kelly match which is what sold me on the WWE in the first place.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is Rakishi or whatever, the epic fat Japanese guy, still in the WWE. All I know about wrestling is from WCW/NWO World Tour on N64 and living next to a kid who had Wrestlemania 2000.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Is Rakishi or whatever, the epic fat Japanese guy, still in the WWE. All I know about wrestling is from WCW/NWO World Tour on N64 and living next to a kid who had Wrestlemania 2000.

Rikishi is retired. His brother was Umaga, who was really cool but died. His sons are the current tag team champs The Usos.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Rikishi is retired. His brother was Umaga, who was really cool but died. His sons are the current tag team champs The Usos.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh he's Samoan. Sorry all.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75lNqSONCEE

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Muhammad Ali just jumped into the ring.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Every time the usos do the butt thing and Cole says "SHADES OF DADDY RIGHT THERE" I get creeped out

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

brock lesnar's head is looking more and more like an uncircumcised penis every day

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like the Beyond the Ring show they got on right now. Bobby Heenan is epic.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I like the Beyond the Ring show they got on right now. Bobby Heenan is epic.

if you look in the vault section theres a show called legends of wrestling thats mostly old dudes talking about being on the road and how cool poo poo was in the past

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i like the shows and documentaries better than just watching an entire old ppv

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

if you look in the vault section theres a show called legends of wrestling thats mostly old dudes talking about being on the road and how cool poo poo was in the past

There's mad poo poo on here.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Now watch Wrestlemania 9

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy cow, this Masters of the Mic thing is awesome.

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
Some of the most unintentionally hilarious programming on the network is anything with drunk Ric Flair. There's some Legends of WrestleMania thing where he spends most of it crying, talking poo poo about Mick Foley, or making JBL really uncomfortable. It's great.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao This WCW vs WWE thing is epic.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

2014 was a good year for wrestling, I highly recommend watching every PPV from Royal Rumble 2014 to Summerslam 2014. Wrestlemania XXX is probably the most epic television event I've ever seen

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

watching raw is a good way to not like wrestling

i've been watching the 93 raws and this was just as true back then

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

About 5 minutes into the first episode of raw Vince McMahon excitedly shouts "LOOK AT THE rear end ON THAT ORIENTAL". It's pretty good poo poo.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

shawn michaels just got stripped of the IC strap for what i'm assuming are drug reasons? There's a gap right around Summerslam 93 it's weird.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm watching the WM30 Pre Show.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I'm watching the WM30 Pre Show.

simulwatch...NAO :D

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Los Matadores just threw everyone out of the ring with insane Mexican acrobatic moves and then threw a midget in a bull costume into some guy and he flew onto the pile of people on the floor from the turnbuckle.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cesaro just turned on Jack Swagger and performed a massive swing, potentially signalling the end of the Real Americans tag team.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Vince hates NXT people. Cesaro should be winning every title.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wrestlemania XXX is awesome.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

yeah it is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you want me to open up a can of whoop rear end on Hulk Hogan give me a hell yeah.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

JBL, how short is your memory! You been drinkin milk from uh.... forgetful cows?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Triple H just tore one of the announcer booth tables to pieces in a rage.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

She's a beautiful woman! Let's be respectful!

I DIDN'T say she wasn't beautiful.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

JBL, how short is your memory! You been drinkin milk from uh.... forgetful cows?

lol i was saying that to myself for a week

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

dans week of watching wm xxx in person and then watching horse poo poo and laughing when people stepped in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

dans week of watching wm xxx in person and then watching horse poo poo and laughing when people stepped in it

lol