Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dexters Secret posted:

poo poo i think this guy means business, im going to need an av cert

Shut up you awful homo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

Shut up you awful homo.

this is good but you could own me so much more effectively for only ten dollars

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B00EPME4NS/ref=dp_image_z_0

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

same

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLbYMZoF3QY

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Ram777Ment9 months ago

Man this was fun memories when I was 7-9, and then I got to kinda relive it with the subway promotion for Uncharted 3

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sir AIDS posted:

Ram777Ment9 months ago

Man this was fun memories when I was 7-9, and then I got to kinda relive it with the subway promotion for Uncharted 3

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i know no one gives a poo poo but i like the fact that dexters secret is actually trying to be funny in some threads and he is no way as bad as tails butthole guy in that regard, he also doesn't bathe in negative attention and he has gotten a lot better in the last year, unlike tails butthole guy, who is worse. for what its worth anyway. anyway yes carrots are not a big deal but im happy your oven works and roasts are drat good.

you can send me steam games at black baby goku Steam ID for this post btw.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

i know no one gives a poo poo but i like the fact that dexters secret is actually trying to be funny in some threads and he is no way as bad as tails butthole guy in that regard, he also doesn't bathe in negative attention and he has gotten a lot better in the last year, unlike tails butthole guy, who is worse. for what its worth anyway. anyway yes carrots are not a big deal but im happy your oven works and roasts are drat good.

you can send me steam games at black baby goku Steam ID for this post btw.

holy poo poo i finally have a black friend. now i can say friend of the family all i want

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

holy poo poo i finally have a black friend. now i can say friend of the family all i want

Not cool, dude.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I like anything my mom makes me for dinner because it has the secret ingredient of ~love~

Haven't had a mom prepared meal in over 2 years though...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dexters Secret posted:

and here i was was.... defending you!... not cool dude, not cool

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Also disappointment :smith:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

how did I not know about this movie before now?

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Black Baby Goku posted:

how have you never heard of freddy got fingered

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Black Baby Goku posted:

http://youtu.be/yhoR6BxVWOU?t=34s

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

I watched that movies dozens of time as a teen and it broke my brain niggerstomper style.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

my quality of life has been so much higher ever since they opened a new dairy queen close to my house

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
DQ is loving gross man

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wootman posted:

DQ is loving gross man

what's wrong with it? they seem to have the best burgers out of any other burger chain.

and of course good ice cream

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When I first saw it I was in my girlfriend's bedroom and while we watched it from the back of the room on the futon her best friend, who also had a mad crush on me, laid on her stomach in front of the TV crying.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I almost through up from the part where the guy's bone breaks through his leg but I got her back when we watched Meaning of Life at my house and the Mr Creosote dinner scene happened.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well if your talking about a past girlfriend do you have to say ex girlfriend. It was in 7th grade.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
what

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I almost through up from the part where the guy's bone breaks through his leg but I got her back when we watched Meaning of Life at my house and the Mr Creosote dinner scene happened.

a ftw scene

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Dexters Secret posted:

what's wrong with it? they seem to have the best burgers out of any other burger chain.

and of course good ice cream

The one I been to had soggy fries, really bland meat patties, and the chicken tenders weren't good at all. I didn't try the ice cream tho, not much of an ice cream person.

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

what's for dinner

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was joking everyone... Calm down. Freddie Got Fingered is [brain becomes current release guys brain] about rape. The sausage represents Freddie's dads penis. Trying to save the factory is the holocaust

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wootman posted:

The one I been to had soggy fries, really bland meat patties, and the chicken tenders weren't good at all. I didn't try the ice cream tho, not much of an ice cream person.

well every place is different. and it probably helps this dairy queen is new. they'll probably go down in quality eventually.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Dexters Secret posted:

well every place is different. and it probably helps this dairy queen is new. they'll probably go down in quality eventually.

Back when I ate it, it was new. It's the only one in Manhattan afaik.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I live near one and I like there Pumpkin Pie Blizzards, or PP 'Zards as I call them when I order one. It's also a combination Orange Julius which is pretty win.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

I live near one and I like there Pumpkin Pie Blizzards, or PP 'Zards as I call them when I order one. It's also a combination Orange Julius which is pretty win.

I'm at the dairy Quuen
I'm at Orange Julius
I'm at the combination Dairy Queen Orange Julius

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Sir AIDS posted:

Ram777Ment9 months ago

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wootman posted:

much like foster freeze or whatever, the only good thing is the ice cream/shakes

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

ended up trying five guys for dinner. pretty good burger but in-n-out's are still better. their fries are really good, tho. dq is pretty bad and i guess you just have terrible taste in fast food, dexter's secret. taco bell and dairy queen in one day? drat son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Taco Bell casadia's are fairly epic actually.

• Locked thread