Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

old cheating habits sure do die hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
1. That's a stupid accusation

2. Even if it's true, how does that not help the Andrew Luck-led Colts as much as it does Tom Brady's Patriots?

3. This season, lol

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

USC did the same thing a few years back so it's something to keep an eye on

if this whole thing is true, the patriots knew the balls were deflated and the colts didn't. therefore the patriots had an advantage

if belichick is behind this, he should be suspended for at least the Super Bowl, and probably for the entire next season. but he won't be

i shouldn't post anymore about this cuz the more i think about this, the angrier i get

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress the pats. I hope the chain gang defense of the Seahawks brutally and savagely destroy those retards

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Black Baby Goku posted:

gently caress the pats. I hope the chain gang defense of the Seahawks brutally and savagely destroy those retards

Much like they brutally and savagely spread their buttcheeks open for the Packers, yes. I agree, I wish for this to happen in the Super Bowl.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

Much like they brutally and savagely spread their buttcheeks open for the Packers, yes. I agree, I wish for this to happen in the Super Bowl.

haha fudgepacked

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I want the Patriots to win, but only after Tom Brady breaks his throwing arm.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

True and Real posted:

i wouldn't be opposed to this

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

True and Real posted:

Thats probably worth it. Maybe hsi neck too. And revis. And Rob Stinkovic. Patrick Chung. Rob Gronkowski should break his loving neck (basically anyone on the pats whos slavic should die) uhh what else. Tahts probably it. They should all die.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Borsche69 posted:

Thats probably worth it. Maybe hsi neck too. And revis. And Rob Stinkovic. Patrick Chung. Rob Gronkowski should break his loving neck (basically anyone on the pats whos slavic should die) uhh what else. Tahts probably it. They should all die.

Bill Belichick should be thrown off the goodyear blimp with a nuclear bomb that explodes hahaha

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

That's hosed up as hell :pwn:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

The New England Patriots, the greatest team the NFL has seen or ever will see, are going to win the Super Bowl this year.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

it's bad enough one IK is a cowboys fan, but now this........

it's time for a change

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

you monster!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

black baby goku for ik

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I think Marshawn Lynch is a p cool guy who grabs his dick a bunch

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I think Marshawn Lynch is a p cool guy who grabs his dick a bunch

he turned away from the ref when he ran in so he could grab his dick. he risked a 15 yard penalty just to grab his dick. we should all strive to be as fearless as marshawn lynch

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

it's bad enough one IK is a cowboys fan, but now this........

it's time for a change

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

True and Real posted:

That's hosed up as hell :pwn:

But true.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Scared?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
*PHEW*

Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman will both play in the Super Bowl

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

You're sick in the head.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
The next time the patriots are caught cheating they should be permanently disbanded and all associated players and personnel executed.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

fronz posted:

The next time the patriots are caught cheating they should be permanently disbanded and all associated players and personnel executed.

This, but also even if they aren't cheating.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Borsche69 posted:

This, but also even if they aren't cheating.

this but executed instead of disbanded

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Black Baby Goku posted:

this but executed instead of disbanded

That was included... I'm just afraid they would rise again

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Visual: the patriots entering the stadium, completely unaware the firing squad waiting for them on the field and the second squad marching behind

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

fronz posted:

Visual: the patriots entering the stadium, completely unaware the firing squad waiting for them on the field and the second squad marching behind

my wallet

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Black Baby Goku posted:

gently caress yeah, i'll cheer like the drunkest redneck at the tailgate for anybody that has a chance to stop the pats

romney's team

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Of course the Peeattle Sharthawks would stoop so low as to try and discredit the noble Patriots, the People's Team.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Of course the Peeattle Sharthawks would stoop so low as to try and deflate the noble Patriots, the People's Team.

Ftfy

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I want to see Russel Wilson cry again.:getin:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Deflationgate

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
i look forward to belichick getting busted for cheating again and everyone acting shocked about it even though it's bill loving belichick

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

tranime scholar posted:

i look forward to belichick getting busted for cheating again and everyone acting shocked about it even though it's bill loving belichick

I'm looking forward to the asterisk on this Super Bowl if the Pats win. The grandest buttpain of them all.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Tremendous Taste posted:

It was 70 degrees out today and I'm at a NHL game

Went a Phoenix Coyotes game once while it was over 100 degrees outside.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

http://espn.go.com/boston/story/_/id/12202450/nfl-says-new-england-patriots-had-inflated-footballs-afc-championship-game

The NFL has found that 11 of the New England Patriots' 12 game balls were inflated significantly below the NFL's requirements, league sources involved and familiar with the investigation of Sunday's AFC Championship Game told ESPN.

Welp

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
rhey should let the Eagles play in the super bowl now

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

How are they still going to the Super Bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014