Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

The Door Frame posted:

Towel? Don't you have a shirt that you literally just took off?

Usually, but unless you're at home and spending the night you may want to put it back on again when you leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Condoms don't prevent herpes or syphilis. They do still protect against it. The chance of transmission is cut in half.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Anne Whateley posted:

Condoms don't prevent herpes or syphilis. They do still protect against it. The chance of transmission is cut in half.

That's what I said, you're basically flipping a coin with transmission since even with a condom, HPV is 65%, HSV is 60% and syphilis just depends on the location of the sores. It's not like HIV or chlamydia where they're closer to 95% effective at preventing transmission and can be realistically useful over the long term
And those all assume perfect condom use, which if I or my partner had a condom preventable STI I would be sure to practice, but in the real world where a lot of people have no idea about disease or proper condom use, those percentages can drop as low as 50% in some areas for even the reliable ones like HIV transmission

Maybe I'm being cynical and a tad reductive, but as far as HSV and HPV are concerned, condoms aren't going to protect you in the long run. Your only actual defense is knowledge of your own and your partner's STI testing history, which is incredibly unsexy and kills anonymous, moment of passion stuff, but if you view genital warts as sexual leprosy, it's the price you pay for safety

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!
Alternatively you could just have sex with virgins if you want to be sure to be in the clear.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Herpes is literally just not a big deal at all.

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Scald posted:

Alternatively you could just have sex with virgins if you want to be sure to be in the clear.

But they could be born with an STD.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Scald posted:

Even that sounds risky, why not just never have sex or be in a relationship with anyone because a bad thing could happen as a result, and we're all too scared to just live life, apparently. Getting dumped can hurt a lot more than herpes, and we all take that risk.

Or do butt stuff. Can't get herpes if all you do is butt stuff, that's a fact.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

hoobajoo posted:

Or do butt stuff. Can't get herpes if all you do is butt stuff, that's a fact.

And don't wear a condom. The only way to not get butt herpes is by not wearing one

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Has anyone ever used a Clitty Muncher Penis Sleeve?

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

bowmore posted:

Has anyone ever used a Clitty Muncher Penis Sleeve?

No, but I got called that once in junior high.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I used one last night and my partner said it felt like I was going down on her while we were loving, what we didn't realise until we started using it the other side went over her butt. It kept me slightly harder but otherwise didn't notice it while I was using it apart from the extra impact it was having on my partner!

They look like something out of Alien.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

bowmore posted:

I used one last night and my partner said it felt like I was going down on her while we were loving, what we didn't realise until we started using it the other side went over her butt. It kept me slightly harder but otherwise didn't notice it while I was using it apart from the extra impact it was having on my partner!

They look like something out of Alien Beetlejuice.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

bowmore posted:

They look like something out of Alien.

No! It's the dentata from Snow Crash!

Is it like having a ring on levels of constriction?

strangemusic fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jan 19, 2015

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

strangemusic posted:

No! It's the dentata from Snow Crash!

Is it like having a ring on levels of constriction?
Nah it's a little snug but you barely notice it on during the act. They say on the package you can bend the uhh teeth? around so it's on your shaft but I'm not sure how it works yet.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
I am confused how that's supposed to work mechanically and may require an MSPaint diagram. I do not understand which end is supposed to go where nor how the hell that could feel like someone going down on you if that's attached in some manner besides with superglue. Does it bend out like a snake jaw when loving? It'd help if I could tell what material this is now I think about it.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Hey sex thread.
Every time I have a clitoral orgasm I get painful cramps. Last time I was at the ladyparts doctor she didn't notice anything weird so I'll rule out some sort of horrible uterine cancer as the cause. Is there any way to make that not happen aside from abstaining from sexual congress?

For those dudes who have managed to get their ladies off with digital stimulation - how long does it usually take? I always tell my guy to give up after 2-4 mins because I feel too embarrassed but is it normal to have to go at it for longer than it would going solo? I can get myself off in about 1 minute but my dude has never managed it despite my best directions.

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

necrobobsledder posted:

I am confused how that's supposed to work mechanically and may require an MSPaint diagram. I do not understand which end is supposed to go where nor how the hell that could feel like someone going down on you if that's attached in some manner besides with superglue. Does it bend out like a snake jaw when loving? It'd help if I could tell what material this is now I think about it.

I found this image on the first Google link for "Clitty Muncher Penis Sleeve." I could be a dick about it, but I'll give it to you straight.

Xibanya posted:

For those dudes who have managed to get their ladies off with digital stimulation - how long does it usually take? I always tell my guy to give up after 2-4 mins because I feel too embarrassed but is it normal to have to go at it for longer than it would going solo? I can get myself off in about 1 minute but my dude has never managed it despite my best directions.

I'm drat good with my hands, and I couldn't get my girl off in 2 minutes. Granted, I don't think of it as a race and follow the longer is better philosophy.

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011
^ yeah that

Xibanya posted:

I can't comment on your other point but on this I will say please don't feel embarrassed and make him go for as long as you are enjoying it. For as long as it feels good, don't you dare tell him to stop.

I mean, fuckin oath, you're only giving it 4 minutes? Try 14 next time. Get him to vary his technique as he goes, minute-to-minute basis kind of thing. Unless you need a different sensation as the moment changes, then just tell him what you want. If you go 14 minutes with no orgasm but you're feeling good, go 24.

If either of you think it's too boring for him tell him to jack off or something, kissing and poo poo is good too.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's not a race and 4 minutes, in my opinion, is way too brief. Don't try to quantify sex if orgasm=yes then goodsex, elsif then badsex

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

If Sex With Emily is to be believed, the average woman's orgasmic threshold with a partner is closer to 20 minutes and unless your guy is Superman, 2 minutes won't reliably be enough time. On top of that, I don't know if it's the same for anyone else, but being in my head like that, worrying about time and how much my partner has done, really takes me out of the moment and makes it very difficult to orgasm even if she's doing everything right

If you can't get out of your head enough to really enjoy it, maybe you should take Dan Savage's "I want to try anal play, but I'm really nervous about it and keep clenching" advice and apply it to foreplay (or just play in general if the digital simulation isn't necessarily a prelude to vaginal/anal sex). Smoke some pot, have a drink or two, do your substance of choice so that you can relax and just enjoy the sensation without having to worry about anything else. Your partner will tell you if he's too tired to keep going, but more likely he will move with you or switch to his mouth or do a different motion with his hands. Just relax, kiss him, tell him how he is making you feel, touch him back and enjoy the fun

GeorginaSpica
Oct 29, 2011

Xibanya posted:

Hey sex thread.
Every time I have a clitoral orgasm I get painful cramps. Last time I was at the ladyparts doctor she didn't notice anything weird so I'll rule out some sort of horrible uterine cancer as the cause. Is there any way to make that not happen aside from abstaining from sexual congress?

Cramps? Do you have them with all orgasms? Solo or with partner? Hopefully this is not tmi but I only recently started having this issue and observed that it only happened with my partner if it had been way too long since last orgasm with him. Masterbating didn't help. Only thing that did was more frequent quality sex with him. So at least once a week sessions with me having an orgasm. If more than a couple of weeks had passed, my orgasm would cause cramping.

As to other issue, the posters above have it covered.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

GeorginaSpica posted:

Do you have them with all orgasms?

:laffo:

There are no other kinds.

:smith:

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

When life becomes too painful, sometimes it's better to just become a drunk.

Xibanya posted:

While we haven't done manual only in a good long time (for me at least, every so often he gets a handy for the novelty of it) , it regularly took ~15 minutes with him doing all the work. I would just say "stop if you get tired and I can finish myself off, but if you're cool keep going". Give him some time, it's way different to do it on someone else/have someone else do it in you.

Even being super excited and ready and warmed up, oral can take a while. Don't go by how quickly you can get yourself off, you're a pro and new comers are amateurs :)

GeorginaSpica
Oct 29, 2011

Xibanya posted:

:laffo:

There are no other kinds.

:smith:

Lol. I guess I worded that incorrectly. Hopefully rest of post made it more clear.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

GeorginaSpica posted:

Lol. I guess I worded that incorrectly. Hopefully rest of post made it more clear.

No I understood.

There are no orgasms that are not solo clit orgasms.

GeorginaSpica
Oct 29, 2011

Xibanya posted:

No I understood.

There are no orgasms that are not solo clit orgasms.

Hmm. Well. Is it the same issue? Maybe more frequent self love is required. ;)

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
I don't like PIV, it's boring :( but because it's boring I don't get cramps from it. I have no idea if a vag orgasm would cause cramps or not. Will report back if I ever have one (maybe I've had one? I've had weak muscle contractions but it didn't feel good/like anything special.) I have spina bifida oculta, maybe that means I'm ruined for PIV?

I have to admit though, the purple mouth cock thing looks pretty cool and now I'm thinking I should buy lots of dick accessories for my boifriendu.

Edit: also, thanks for the advice sex thread people! Does it also take that long for bjs? I've gotten my dude off with a hand but never with mouth because it becomes tedious. Don't tell me I gotta blow a guy for 20 mins straight. :ohdear:

Xibanya fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jan 20, 2015

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Xibanya posted:

I don't like PIV, it's boring :( but because it's boring I don't get cramps from it. I have no idea if a vag orgasm would cause cramps or not. Will report back if I ever have one (maybe I've had one? I've had weak muscle contractions but it didn't feel good/like anything special.) I have spina bifida oculta, maybe that means I'm ruined for PIV?

I have to admit though, the purple mouth cock thing looks pretty cool and now I'm thinking I should buy lots of dick accessories for my boifriendu.

Edit: also, thanks for the advice sex thread people! Does it also take that long for bjs? I've gotten my dude off with a hand but never with mouth because it becomes tedious. Don't tell me I gotta blow a guy for 20 mins straight. :ohdear:

Some guys have issues with it. I've only come from pure oral with one chick.

Also, have you never been filled when you went over the edge? You don't need fancy toys to try that out. Just ask your boy (or do it yourself, you're an emancipated woman!) to start rubbing one out while he's inside.

Aexo
May 16, 2007
Don't ask, I don't know how to pronounce my name either.

Wait, does it go over the head, or at the base of the shaft? The picture seems to indicate the head, but the whole "Clitty Munching" thing kinda makes me think those teeth are supposed to gnaw on some beans, and it would be more practical at the base.

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~

Xibanya posted:

Hey sex thread.

This used to happen to me. I was on Depo-Provera at the time, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but I think my main problem was how much I would tense up while masturbating. I'm talking straight legs, clenched muscles, clenched pelvic floor, and as soon as I would come I'd have debilitating cramps. I basically had to train myself to relax, put my legs in the butterfly position, and move my hips with the rhythm of of the act.

Given the rest of your post, I'm reasonably sure this is also why I didn't have a partner-stimulated orgasm until I was around 23. Relaxing is key.

edit: I also told my gynecologist about it, and she found no abnormalities, and gave me the "just loving relax" advice.

ExtraFox fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Jan 20, 2015

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Xibanya posted:

5-10 minutes in my experience.

Also, some large percentage of women (55% to 70%, depending on whose numbers you use) need direct clitoral stimulation for orgasm. So maybe that's you.

Edited to add: seconding the "relax" advice.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Xibanya posted:

Guys vary a lot when it comes from oral; some guys will come as quick as anything else, some take longer, and some like me have never orgasmed from solely oral stimulation.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I need hand and mouth action personally, mouth just doesn't do it for me on its own. I'm probably in the 5 - 10 minute range but I'm not usually counting so who knows.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I have never orgasmed in my life from oral, it just isn't enough stimulation for me. It definitely feels amazing and I've had almost 45 minutes of non stop blowing from a very enthusiastic partner, but it just doesn't do it for me

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
While I haven't orgasmed from oral that has at times been a conscious decision (asked not to and didn't want it to end) and on top of that oral feels better than an orgasm to me. Not as intense but I'd rather have 15 minutes of oral than an orgasm.

Unless I'm already close to the edge when we start though it doesn't tend to get me close to orgasm usually.

That said why would you have to blow him for half hour? Do some touching to get in the mood then a hand job then just finish him off with your mouth if you want. You can even do some oral, a hand job, some penetration then finish off with more oral if you wish. You can chop and change between sex acts!

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I actually prefer men who are more moderately endowed, than the much advertised "hung like a horse". Exceptionally talented oral guy here loves to get on my knees to give long, intense oral sessions, and maybe edge you a couple of times before you let go and blast a huge tasty load for me to swallow. No strings, and no recip. I just really enjoy taking care of deserving men who happen not to be huge. Asian and latin men mid-twenties into their late 30s especially welcome, but others also encouraged to respond.

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

Xibanya posted:

For those dudes who have managed to get their ladies off with digital stimulation - how long does it usually take? I always tell my guy to give up after 2-4 mins

Xibanya posted:

I don't like PIV, it's boring :(

Xibanya posted:

Don't tell me I gotta blow a guy for 20 mins straight. :ohdear:
This sounds horrible. Does your boyfriend think its horrible, or does he pretend not to?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Aexo posted:

Wait, does it go over the head, or at the base of the shaft? The picture seems to indicate the head, but the whole "Clitty Munching" thing kinda makes me think those teeth are supposed to gnaw on some beans, and it would be more practical at the base.
When I used it, and this was the first time and nobody had shown me, it ended up near the bottom of my shaft but not entirely the whole way down.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Xibanya posted:

I don't like PIV, it's boring :(
What's so boring about it? have you tried using a vibrator while doing PIV?

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello
My boyfriend told me recently that he wishes I could give him amazing orgasm-inducing bjs. I have gotten him off plenty of times with my mouth, but I think it's usually through persistence and not actually feeling amazing. He says what I do feels good but there's a different set of moves to make him come and he doesn't know how to describe the right things to do, which isn't a whole lot of help. I tried looking it up but it seems to be a "learn what he likes" kind of situation. :|

On a positive note, while I've always enjoyed my boyfriend's efforts in the cunnilingus department (and can come every time, but it usually takes around 15 minutes of me feeling like "ur this feels weird oh now good oh now weird again", we watched some lesbian porn the other night and he copied what the chicks were doing and I came in like five minutes. It was pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

bobula posted:

My boyfriend told me recently that he wishes I could give him amazing orgasm-inducing bjs. I have gotten him off plenty of times with my mouth, but I think it's usually through persistence and not actually feeling amazing. He says what I do feels good but there's a different set of moves to make him come and he doesn't know how to describe the right things to do, which isn't a whole lot of help. I tried looking it up but it seems to be a "learn what he likes" kind of situation. :|

You can thank me later.