Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wee Tinkle Wand posted:

They spent what, 3 hours glitching into Detroit? I can't muster any sympathy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haroshia
Feb 27, 2011

You think this is a game?

forge posted:

I didn't see them throwing away the gear they looted off of goons because it was duped. That's just sad, and I here I thought redditors had thicker skin than this.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. Le'reddit armie is the biggest bunch of whiny dripping cunts this side of cuntville. They make Goons look socially functional.

Graphics
Jun 9, 2003

I'm not seeing anything here or on Reddit about this but did they change the Makeshift Bow to weigh 1500? I just crafted one like normal on a new server since logging in for the first time after last nights patch and it immediately fell to the ground because I don't have enough storage space. Based on the proximity description it weighs 1500...

Edit: Killed myself and tried again. Bow does not weight 1,500. What the hell. Bug discovered!

Graphics fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jan 22, 2015

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Haroshia posted:

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. Le'reddit armie is the biggest bunch of whiny dripping cunts this side of cuntville. They make Goons look socially functional.

You haven't been reading this thread or 90% of the rest of this forum.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
it is almost like saying an entire group is a single thing is dumb and moronic

It is like all of you are akumos

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Third World Reggin posted:

:chanpop:

reddit is pretty universally terrible tho

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
Are any of you nerds streaming right now? I'd like to check this game but want to know if I'm too old and soft to enjoy it. All of the Twitch streams I've come across are just rear end in a top hat running around while thanking other assholes for donations.

Gooch181
Jan 1, 2008

The Gooch
Prezzyevil and I had a fun little supply run. We came across two guys in a collection of shacks and blasted them, then put a landmine near the shacks. After running around Ranchito Taquito for a while and ventilating a few poor souls, we decided to climb a mountain to survey our surroundings.

On top of the hill were two guys sitting around a campfire with bows in their hands. We ended their Cumbaya session with extreme prejudice.

Edit: Someone directly referred to us as "those ammo duping guys" after we gunned them down.

Gooch181 fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Jan 22, 2015

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ussr posted:

Are any of you nerds streaming right now? I'd like to check this game but want to know if I'm too old and soft to enjoy it. All of the Twitch streams I've come across are just rear end in a top hat running around while thanking other assholes for donations.

If you think you're too soft, then you might now want to play. It's really easy to get killed and really easy to kill, so you have to be used to your gear being in constant Flux. You can murder most assholes with a bow as long as they don't get a drop on you.

We've also just made our largest enemies vacate, and now there is no-one on our server in a large group who have it out for us.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ussr posted:

as long as you don't mind losing poo poo you looted, you'll be ok

mostly just make a bow and run around and shoot people and steal their stuff

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
The "reddit is dumb and terrible" argument is kinda funny but mostly just tired and retarded. Especially when you consider goons are calling them whiny babies when goons have Akumos.

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

Everyone rages at us in prox for being big scary dupers when we shoot them down but tbh duping is kind of a hassle now with the server queue so we have not really been doing it anymore like before. Maybe some people are doing it for themselves, dunno, but we no longer have stacks of poo poo to pass out from duping. We do have stacks of poo poo we have been stealing off pubbies though including guns and ammo. So if you get gunned down by goons chances are those bullets originated in someones airdrop that we liberated from them or a cache.

Seriously, why dupe when caches are so easy to unlock and are packed with guns and ammo?

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Knifegrab posted:

The "reddit is dumb and terrible" argument is kinda funny but mostly just tired and retarded. Especially when you consider goons are calling them whiny babies when goons have Akumos.

I also post on reddit so feel free to just call me a redditor to clear your name hth

NoUU
Mar 8, 2013

In Requiem at the industrial spawn at the top left of the map there's a base with 4-5 people if goons need some people to shoot.

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!
Beware someone is no-clipping and laying landmines at goontama base.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Knifegrab posted:

OK well in the magic time when reddit stops existing and or redditors stop being a collectively terrible community we'll stop making fun of them on this comedy message board for being dumb whiny babies about a video game

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
Reddit's just as bad as SA is most of the time, it just depends on what Subreddits you frequent, some are fine some are terrible.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
I'm just waiting for queues to gently caress off in a few hours so I can go dupe. It's impossible to dupe now with 10-15m queues, which is good I guess?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Disappointing Pie posted:

Reddit's just as bad as SA is most of the time, it just depends on what Subreddits you frequent, some are fine some are terrible.

I go to r/ragecomics

Haroshia
Feb 27, 2011

You think this is a game?
Source of H1Z1 Redditors being whiny bitches

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
Arsenic Sauce has a shack setup under one of the bridges NE in the burbs of Pleasant Valley btw, just killed him and one of his friends over there.

Akumos fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Jan 22, 2015

Shadefyre
Jan 6, 2010
Goons can be a little silly about Reddit, for sure. I've never had a reddit account and still got told to gently caress off by one of the main DayZ SA goons for posting in the PGS thread. Apparently they set up some sort of Redditor trap by posting on Reddit (ironically I guess?) telling them to come post in the PGS thread to infiltrate the dirty KOS goon bandits or something. Goon drama is silly, I'm glad that the WarZ group was small enough to avoid that.

Anyhow, on topic, is Detroit occupied by pubbies now? I'm wondering if I'll have to log in guns blazing to break out and head to goon camp.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Shadefyre posted:

Goons can be a little silly about Reddit, for sure. I've never had a reddit account and still got told to gently caress off by one of the main DayZ SA goons for posting in the PGS thread. Apparently they set up some sort of Redditor trap by posting on Reddit (ironically I guess?) telling them to come post in the PGS thread to infiltrate the dirty KOS goon bandits or something. Goon drama is silly, I'm glad that the WarZ group was small enough to avoid that.

Anyhow, on topic, is Detroit occupied by pubbies now? I'm wondering if I'll have to log in guns blazing to break out and head to goon camp.

lmao what? Their trap was that anyone who posted in the PGS thread was a redditor that day? Good trap imo

I just checked goon camp and it's fully been looted and no one is there, don't bother.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

shankerz posted:

Beware someone is no-clipping and laying landmines at goontama base.

I don't mind the duping since everyone's doing it but these drat no-clip/warp hack users are serious assholes. Between the recent abundance of them and the new bugs the latest patch added I'm inclined to take a break on this game because it feels like nobody can get anything done.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Shadefyre posted:

I'm still in the old base with some of the last of our old supplies, but haven't had a chance to log in for a bit and am waiting for someone to mount a mission to come get me or alternately make my way to the new location on foot.

I don't give a poo poo about goon drama. I like playing with anyone who's down to play and I'll kit anyone out if I have gear to spare.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Third World Reggin posted:

are there any games that you actually play or do you just post about how bad and dumb all games are

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

NeurosisHead posted:

are there any games that you actually play or do you just post about how bad and dumb all games are

The game of brutally owning everyone who's having fun playing this with his bad posting.

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Wee Tinkle Wand posted:

I am taking full credit for running Reddit off our server. Thanks.

Is it better because there are less spergs, or not as good because there are less spergs to make rage? You may have just ruined the server entirely.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

NeurosisHead posted:

are you bored of the game that quickly or do you need friends to play with? I don't mind if you join me in other games.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
My name in the game is Luitpold on Requiem and none of you are safe, just an FYI

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
I'm reading some hack sites atm, apparently there is no anti-cheat in the game atm and all bans are manual from reports, but those being banned are getting IP bans that insta-ban their next account. lmao

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Google Butt posted:

The game of brutally owning everyone who's having fun playing this with his bad posting.

24/7 age of wushu player.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
http://www.twitch.tv/corndogmartinez/v/3704975

lmao

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Hold on, let me turn up the brightness

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY

Akumos posted:

I'm reading some hack sites atm, apparently there is no anti-cheat in the game atm and all bans are manual from reports, but those being banned are getting IP bans that insta-ban their next account. lmao

Oh :soe: dont you know what DHCP is?
Someones gonna be pissed when their router reboots next week and they get a IP of one of the people who hacked.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Ahdinko posted:

Oh :soe: dont you know what DHCP is?
Someones gonna be pissed when their router reboots next week and they get a IP of one of the people who hacked.

I think you have no idea how DHCP and the internet works.

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

It's like a series of tubes, right?

Primaris
Feb 15, 2004
11 out of 12 physicians agree I have a large penis.
deleted

Primaris fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Jan 22, 2015

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

Mondian posted:

It's like a series of tubes, right?

With a finite quantity available...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Envy Insanity
Oct 2, 2003

Have gone to commit suicide. Intend to return from grave Friday. Feed cat.
I bought this game against my better judgement and the many many warnings. In game as JackPraha. I pick berries.

edit: is there a server EU goons are playing on, or are we pingfighting on the US one?

Envy Insanity fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Jan 22, 2015

• Locked thread