Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
Yeesh we look awful so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Shmoses posted:

Yeesh we look awful so far

Bresciano decent corner count: 0

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Yeah we are loving gash

Jedinak is a liability and Bresh looks about a mile off the pace

It's going to be Cahill bailout again isn't it :smith:

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
At least we're looking a bit less poo poo now? Maybe? Still look more than a little fragile, though.

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
this is poo poo

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MysticalMachineGun posted:

His decent free kick count is looking good, however

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MysticalMachineGun posted:

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
we are so loving bad

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

ronniegardocki posted:

we are so loving bad

Franjic is a fraud.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
I feel like we're going to get sucker-punched late on and lose 1-0

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
I don't have enough beer in the house to cope with this match

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
At least we started looking like a professional team somewhat towards the half - first 25 was shithouse, 3 times as many passes, 3 times as much possession, gently caress all usefulness.

I'm not sure where the change can come, maybe Troisi to come on at the end when Chinese are hosed but he's not exactly a sniper

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

im at work watching this after the uzbekistan game, i missed the first half. how bad are we

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
real bad

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
loving awful in the first 15-20 and looking like China were gonna sucker-punch us any moment. Bit better after that. Something crazy like 78% possession. Jedinak's been dreadful and is on a yellow.

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
holy poo poo

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
HOLY poo poo

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

gently caress you Tim Cahill

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

WHAT A GOAL

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

FUCKIN HELL

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

gently caress yes

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
gently caress ME WHATBTHR FJCKKK AREEE I LOVE TYYOOOUU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

webmeister posted:

It's going to be Cahill bailout again isn't it :smith:

:ohdear:

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
HIGHWAYYYYY TO YHR DANGERZONE

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper, super tim

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Nice face-saving dive by the Chinese captain to explain why he laid down and let Cahill score after not even being touched.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

iajanus posted:

Nice face-saving dive by the Chinese captain to explain why he laid down and let Cahill score after not even being touched.

Timmy just wrecking cunts. Knocks out captain, scores overhead goal, gives not a gently caress

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Glad that defender wasn't taken out by Cahill

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Tongues posted:

Timmy just wrecking cunts. Knocks out captain, scores overhead goal, gives not a gently caress

Oh Timmy is great, I was more amused by the fact that he never touched the defender's face and in taking the dive he opened up room for the shot.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

iajanus posted:

Oh Timmy is great, I was more amused by the fact that he never touched the defender's face and in taking the dive he opened up room for the shot.

Very nearly kicked the other bloke in the face too

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

iajanus posted:

Oh don't get me wrong, I fucken loved it

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Christ, it's like we only remember how to play after scoring the first goal, we're doing fantastic now except for Bresciano's crap long shots

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
bresciano long overdue for the scrapheap

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Sorry Bresc but it is time to go.

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
finally

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Deserved to be dragged after bottling that Bresh

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Arquebus posted:

Christ, it's like we only remember how to play after scoring the first goal, we're doing fantastic now except for Bresciano's crap long shots

Yeah we've looked amazing the last 10 minutes, the Chinese team are shell shocked

Thank gently caress Bresciano is off

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
TIMMY WHAT HOW WHAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

• Locked thread