Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Predictions for today!

Elements - Fnatic
Giants Gaming - Meet Your Makers
Copenhagen Wolves - H2K
SK Gaming - Roccat
Gambit Gaming - Unicorns of Love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Freaksaus posted:

Predictions for today!

Elements - Fnatic
Copenhagen Wolves - H2K
SK Gaming - Roccat

I agree with all of this except for SK - Roccat, which I think SK will win.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Selfie quit mym so they will lose. I'm unsure about SK/Roccat but I want Roccat I think

E: vvvvv nah dude you're all set! vvvv

Lovechop fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Jan 22, 2015

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Elements - Fnatic
Copenhagen Wolves - H2K
SK Gaming - Roccat

Are Giants the random Spanish team? if so I vote them.

Lovechop, do I need to do anything for the fantasy result or is it automatic? am heading out and my internet connection on my pad isn't super stable.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I still think MYM will beat giants even without Selfie, and Unicorns will take Gambit.

At least I hope so.

My fuckin fantasy points, oh god.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Elements - Fnatic
Copenhagen Wolves - H2K
SK Gaming - Roccat

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

EU LCS was always worth a watch because of Joe & Deman, don't have quite as much motivation to keep up on it now that Quickshot is the primary pbp guy. That kind of sucks.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I predict nothing because this is EU LCS.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Jerkface posted:

EU LCS was always worth a watch because of Joe & Deman, don't have quite as much motivation to keep up on it now that Quickshot is the primary pbp guy. That kind of sucks.

Is forgotten about this, who are the other casters?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Flipswitch posted:

I know Krepo is one.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.

Flipswitch posted:

Deficio, PiraTechnics (From the LPL English stream before Riot made their own) and Krepo as an analyst.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Elements - Fnatic
Copenhagen Wolves - H2K
SK Gaming - Roccat

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Giants will be last place all split but they'll beat the top 3 teams randomly twice each. This is Europe after all

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Sexpansion posted:

I know Krepo is one.

krepo is only on the desk for week 1, they are supposed to rotate people in and out. Although since he lives there I can't imagine Krepo not being the guy who is there the most often. Plus hes cool. I've never heard Piratechnics or whatever, I hope he is good.

I like Deficio even with some of the weird speech patterns he gets into as a result of not being a native english speaker.

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK
Deficio and Quickshot are the two main casters, with Pira being groomed and Sjokz both doing interviews and hosting the analyst desk, which will have a rotating roster.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i like deficio but quickshot is loving useless ugh

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lovechop posted:

i like deficio but quickshot is loving useless ugh
EU needed their own Rivington. If Riot tries to step into the DoA/Monte casting duo I'll cry.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Flameingblack posted:

EU needed their own Rivington. If Riot tries to step into the DoA/Monte casting duo I'll cry.

I can't imagine that the rainbros are going to last forever. You have to think Monte is eventually going to move beyond casting, although I'm not sure if it will be working at Riot, and Doa isn't married to League.

Basically what I'm saying is enjoy the best casting duo in League while you can.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Fnatic is going to be complete trash now huh?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
febiven is getting banned the gently caress out right here

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Reginover has that Seraph type of prettyboy :allears:

And first game of the season, they've messed up their overlay for bans. :riot:

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
wickd picks Irelia and I immediately remember how annoying I find him :)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Yellowstar looks like he knows they're hosed because they let Wickd have Irelia.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

Yellowstar looks like he knows they're hosed because they let Wickd have Irelia.

At least they didnt let him literally last pick it....oh wait.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Flameingblack posted:

lol it's actually amazing how this always loving happens

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Everyone on Elements is now Spanish.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Febiven, the solo queue all-star, standing there watching his Rengar die in what should have been a free kill.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
FNC might have a language barrier but they look like they are about five times better communicators right now than Elements.

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011
Watching Rengar run amok all over the map, taking out wards, ganking, gaining vision. Look at Shook, he's somehow behind in CS and feels like he's applying very little pressure.

Siiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Obscurity posted:

Everyone on Elements is now Spanish.

I just got this :haw:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I don't understand how Reignover has been camping lanes all game and ganking nonstop and still has more CS than El Shook

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
yeah i haven't even seen shook do anything yet..

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Is this Element's seasonal ramp-up time or is FNatic legitimately good? Reignover looks like a great Rengar, I don't think he'll play it again for a while.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
J4 actually farms the jungle fairly slowly, and is a bad farming jungler. Also, you should always be switching rangers out on J4. Shook's play is... pretty confusing to me.

Also, Reignover is getting fed.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
rofl wickd is just getting repeatedly owned

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

Is this Element's seasonal ramp-up time or is FNatic legitimately good? Reignover looks like a great Rengar, I don't think he'll play it again for a while.

It has been said since they acquired Rekkles, Elements didn't fix a single issue that they have as a team in getting him. It's the same poo poo they did last season, and if Elements do win this game it'll be because Fnatic screws up somewhere in the late game and Elements bulldozes them.

I think Fnatic have been playing really well, both individually and as a team.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Replace Wickd with Kev1n or Freddie.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik

Flameingblack posted:

Looks like a bit of both, Fnatic's got more good things going for them than I thought.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

shooks itemization is incredible against this team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Man this game is turning out so much better than I possibly could have hoped.

• Locked thread