Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Kalista! I'm ready.

e: LMAO rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Monathin posted:

Kalista! I'm ready.

e: LMAO rip

Not today, remake incoming!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
this is gonna be a good rear end game

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Transient People posted:

Alright, it's time. C'mon Team Racist Assholes, don't let me down! Get me a ton of points today!

Which one is that?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Not sure I like Lucian here. And I was like one of the bigger advocates for him.

e: hahaha Tristy vs Lucian. Yeah, rip.

Mr. Sickos
May 22, 2011

I can't listen to the stream right now, did they say anything about the remake? I thought Riot had gotten pretty strict at preventing this kind of thing.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Freddy on Gnar! :getin:

Alcatrash posted:

I can't listen to the stream right now, did they say anything about the remake? I thought Riot had gotten pretty strict at preventing this kind of thing.

Accidentally picked Kalista instead of Lucian.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Come on Roccat, stomp everyone except for Fox. If SK loses but Fox goes even i win the fantasy league

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I hate that Lucian pick so much.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Sexpansion posted:

I hate that Lucian pick so much.

Lucian is really not in a great place right now. And Luci vs Tristana has always been a mad dash to prevent Tristana from scaling, which is way harder now that Lucian's not as big a lane bully.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

Aumanor posted:

Which one is that?

SK Gaming.

Monathin posted:

Not sure I like Lucian here. And I was like one of the bigger advocates for him.

e: hahaha Tristy vs Lucian. Yeah, rip.

Don't count the chickens before they hatch. Lulucian is a strong lane. We'll see how it works out.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Transient People posted:

Don't count the chickens before they hatch. Lulucian is a strong lane. We'll see how it works out.

Lulucian is strong but I think Tristjanna is stronger.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Monathin posted:

Lulucian is strong but I think Tristjanna is stronger.

Amazing how nice those botlane champ names come together, isn't it?

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
amazing how poo poo nukeduck is playing

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Slaapaav posted:

amazing how poo poo nukeduck is playing

:agreed:

e: lmao walks through a vision ward after killing one

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Monathin posted:

Lucian is really not in a great place right now. And Luci vs Tristana has always been a mad dash to prevent Tristana from scaling, which is way harder now that Lucian's not as big a lane bully.

Tristana is also not as good as she used to be

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Fredy is so good. He might be my favorite toplaner right now.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Freddy! That's my boy.

Also Sven for being a racist is a good jungler.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Monathin posted:

Freddy! That's my boy.

Also Sven for being a racist is a good jungler.

Yesssssssss, the racist assholes are playing so well! Seriously feels like night and day from that shitshow we just watched. This is a proper LCS caliber game!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Sexpansion posted:

Fredy is so good.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Baron at 25 minutes. Did SK Gaming get replaced with a Korean team or something? Not that I'm complaining, I got them as my team on both drafts!

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
Roccat is redefining what it means to roll over and die.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Just gotta point out that Forgiven is somehow managing to farm more than 10 CS per min while rotating and teamfighting. The man's a loving robot, god drat.

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
No, that really didn't work.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
roccat should fire their coach and team

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

So yeah. It's absolutely confirmed in my eyes that, at least at the moment, SK Gaming is the EU team to beat. Fnatic smashed Elements but you could see it was because Shook played like absolute poo poo. Roccat didn't really did anything horribly wrong, SK just played on a completely different level.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I dunno about that.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Looks like I'm as good at predictions as ever, 1-3 so far. Not that it matters as long as Gambit wins, as much as I like UoL I want to see Gambit return to the top.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Freaksaus posted:

Looks like I'm as good at predictions as ever, 1-3 so far. Not that it matters as long as Gambit wins, as much as I like UoL I want to see Gambit return to the top.

Meanwhile this one game pushed me from 0 points to 71. SK did WORK here.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Forgiven looks like Lemonations drunk dad.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Invalid Validation posted:

Forgiven looks like Lemonations drunk dad.

Good to see I'm not the only one who thinks that way. He seriously looks like he's 40 or something.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
SK are going to be insane this season, forgiven is a loving animal

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Lol that botlane is going to be bloody.

Wally P
Jun 3, 2007
spoon!

AdjectiveNoun posted:

Deficio, PiraTechnics (From the LPL English stream before Riot made their own) and Krepo as an analyst.

Ooo, good for Pira! I'll totally check out EU LCS a bit more...mainly because I want to do dirty dirty things to Pira's mouth. mmmm

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Vardags so had that kill if he had flashed.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
Yes Eddy :getin:

e: ...no Eddy :(

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
I am addicted to video games.

Transient People posted:

Baron at 25 minutes. Did SK Gaming get replaced with a Korean team or something? Not that I'm complaining, I got them as my team on both drafts!
SK is always criminally underrated. nRated only associates himself with winners (and racists)

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
gently caress the haters UoL for life.

(aka the people who foolishly predicted a Gambit win).

e: Ok that cass ult was loving incredible.

foutre fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jan 22, 2015

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Welp there goes Gambit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noosphere
Aug 31, 2008

[[[error]]] Damn not found.
Guess that PoE guy is kinda good with Syndra, who would have thought ?

• Locked thread