Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

So should we be expecting a new chapter this week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
bleach is over idiots

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

So it would appear. Ywach won, world ended, have a nice day.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Ywach was Aizen all along.

Rynder
Mar 26, 2009
Convenient that kubo gets sick at a major cliffhanger. I'm guessing he was high when he drew the last chapters panel, didnt mean to release it, and is at a loss now.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am declaring Bleach over, this thread will close in a week.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Beef Waifu posted:

It's true. Kubo killed himself by having the soul king get stabbed.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Beef Waifu posted:

If we are going to close thread when the manga is over, why is Naruto and Dragonball still open?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

pixaal posted:

If we are going to close thread when the manga is over, why is Naruto and Dragonball still open?

The new dbz movies are part of the canon.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

pixaal posted:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

pixaal posted:

The spirit of Goku is forever.

Also aren't they doing Naruto Babies at some point?

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

pixaal posted:

*whoosh*

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Seeing Naruto get brought up reminded me of how badly it and Bleach squandered their great starts. Bleach especially, I loved the first 80 or so episodes of the anime (even the Bounts), that poo poo was great.

E: This is still the best Bleach ED to me. Where the gently caress did this manga go so wrong :negative:

TheKingofSprings fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Jan 22, 2015

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

TheKingofSprings posted:

E: This is still the best Bleach ED to me. Where the gently caress did this manga go so wrong :negative:

When Aizen disappeared into a hole in the sky.
E: (at the end of the soul society arc)

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
New chapter is up on Mangareader, the rest should follow soon.

It's not bad, but after two weeks I was hoping for something more. :smith:

Stop coming back to life Hirako!

slev
Apr 6, 2009

Well that was a whole lot of nothing other than showing a bunch of characters that will do something in like 50 chapters.

Astro Nut
Feb 22, 2013

Nonsensical Space Powers, Activate! Form of Friendship!

TheKingofSprings posted:

Seeing Naruto get brought up reminded me of how badly it and Bleach squandered their great starts. Bleach especially, I loved the first 80 or so episodes of the anime (even the Bounts), that poo poo was great.

It got overly serious and drawn out due to the Aizen stuff, for the most part. Which, I mean, to some degree makes sense, and I can see what Kubo aimed for, but at times it made the anime preferable just because it could have some actual closure and standalone stories.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

slev posted:

Well that was a whole lot of nothing other than showing a bunch of characters that will do something in like 50 chapters.

That's rather optimistic of you.

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied
Holy poo poo I'm getting tired of mangapanda's pop-ups on mobile.

Read a panel
Try to close pop-up in browser
Fail
"Tab" back to browser
Read 2 panels
New pop
Repeat...

Thoren
May 28, 2008
That may have been one of the most pointless chapters in manga history.

Do we really need Ichigo to be running towards the bad guy for another half-year while we watch a bunch of irrelevant characters fail again.

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
The Urahara exchange with Shinji talking about Rose and Kensi moving together with Mayuri, followed Byakuya's face was pretty sad. How do you tell a dude his comrades were turned into zombies by your own team?

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Ywach is going to monologue and be interrupted by Aizen walking around the corner & slow clapping.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Come on guys obviously Ywach and the Soul King are one and the same. Ywach just wanted to kill himself.

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

So how are X amount of underpowered failed Shingami captains, 2 proven pseudo-captains (Nu-Rukia & nu-Renji), and Y amount of wildcard "known-unknowns" (Urahara, Yuroichi, Ichigo) going to take on the those that defeated the Zero division. Wasn't the Zero division supposed to be more powerful than the Gotei 13 combined (or at least the captains)?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
This feels like the start of another arc. Even tho kubo said this is the last arc, it has felt it's been broken up alot.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Tenzarin posted:

This feels like the start of another arc. Even tho kubo said this is the last arc, it has felt it's been broken up alot.

Kubo called everything post-SS up til the fullbring arc as "the Arrancar arc."

Zogundar
Dec 5, 2007
What's up with the translators going back to the original guess at Yhwach's romanized name? One group I could dismiss as someone new who's not familiar with the series getting put in charge for a week but it happened with at least two (I don't know if there are any more than that.) Mangastream's explanation comes across as "I know better than the author." Unless Kubo himself changed something.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Given the 100% official romanized spellings of some character names, I know better than the author is often a pretty decent translation reason.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

hagie posted:

Read a panel
Fail
"Tab" back to browser
Read 2 panels
New pop
Repeat...

Get mangarock.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Soifon blushed in this chapter ergo chapter owns

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Exactly.
No chapter with Soifon has ever been a wasted chapter.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

hagie posted:

Read a panel
Fail
"Tab" back to browser
Read 2 panels
New pop
Repeat...

Have you considered using adblock

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

Adblock on mobile is awful and didn't work most of the time I had it installed. Unless there's some magic way to get it working consistently, it's not worth the space it eats up in memory.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Voted Worst Mom posted:

Soifon blushed in this chapter ergo chapter owns

Agreed. Offered to give Yoruichi's brother some booze money, too.

Advice
Feb 17, 2007

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends
Did Soi Fong just call her Captain Hinamori?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Advice posted:

Did Soi Fong just call her Captain Hinamori?

Vice-captain.

Advice
Feb 17, 2007

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends
I'm sure it's just mangapanda being mangapanda, but http://readms.com/r/bleach/612/2664/10

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

It's on my phone, and oddly enough Safari is supposed to have some pop-up blocker and it never works. Always some push add that forces me into the App Store for candy crush or some poo poo

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

It's true. Kubo killed himself by having the soul king get stabbed.

How long until it is revealed that Ichigo can save the world by becoming the new Soul King?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
That monk is real salty about his spine getting blown out of his body.

• Locked thread