Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
I think she wants you bankrupt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

iwentdoodie posted:

Saw a sweet, unmolested 1969 J10 on the IE craigslist earlier for like 1700 and immediately thought of you.

Also a Disco for 1900 that simply said "engine stopped running. Don't feel like dealing with it . Come get it"

Saw the J3000. ALL OF THE WANTS. Oh god I want it so bad it hurts.

but uh, I'd like to move too.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

I got hit with 90 volts today, that was fun. Out of the 200+ 110 blocks, I happened to be touching one when someone made a call.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
how many amps though?

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I start a welding class next week. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I just realized I have $230 in store credit with Corksport (Mazda parts company). Free parts!

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

BrokenKnucklez posted:

I don't know if she loves me or hates me :3:

You should definitely put her in charge of finances when you are married.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

keykey posted:

You should definitely put her in charge of finances when you are married.

She's the one suggesting it. So obviously we are both bad with money.

TooLShack
Jun 3, 2001

SMILE, BIRTHDAY BOY!

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I got hit with 90 volts today, that was fun. Out of the 200+ 110 blocks, I happened to be touching one when someone made a call.

Mmmm ring voltage.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Wrar posted:

I start a welding class next week. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

For a moment I thought you said wedding class.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Agh why did I decide to cram an entire 2 week course on Basic Water Distribution into 1 night? I've got one test left, I have until next Friday to finish it, but I am determined to be done by this weekend.

HEY GUYS, LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE 500 BILLION RULES AND REGULATIONS A LICENSED WATER OPERATOR MUST KNOW TO REMAIN COMPLIANT WITH THE STATE. YOU SEE... :smithicide:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

So this morning we find out Viggie has run away, and this evening there are 96 spergy racism posts.

Maybe Viggen was on his meds, and we're the ones who are looney tooney.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

Rhyno posted:

I just realized I have $230 in store credit with Corksport (Mazda parts company). Free parts!

I'm split on CS- On one hand, they have always taken care of me (maybe since I'm local). On the other, their quality is directly related to the finest bottom tier Chinese labor and materials money can buy. The only parts I have not been disappointed by was their strut tower bar (discontinued) and some OEM parts they somehow were able to order cheaper then my discount @ the local dealer. I installed an air intake for a friend recently and the pipe deformed while tightening the clamp on the coupler. Ironically, the clamp stripped on the other end.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

the spyder posted:

I'm split on CS- On one hand, they have always taken care of me (maybe since I'm local). On the other, their quality is directly related to the finest bottom tier Chinese labor and materials money can buy. The only parts I have not been disappointed by was their strut tower bar (discontinued) and some OEM parts they somehow were able to order cheaper then my discount @ the local dealer. I installed an air intake for a friend recently and the pipe deformed while tightening the clamp on the coupler. Ironically, the clamp stripped on the other end.

Really? I've had no issues with the parts I've bought and people rave about their exhaust systems. The 6 needs a new exhaust, it's rusting horribly, and at $230 off I can get the cat-back for like $600 or something. I could probably just hit a local exhaust shop but I've enjoyed working on the Civic so much I'd rather bolt my own parts on.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Goober Peas posted:

So this morning we find out Viggie has run away, and this evening there are 96 spergy racism posts.

Maybe Viggen was on his meds, and we're the ones who are looney tooney.

I don't think you're too far off with that assessment. We need Lassie, she'll fix it.

LAAAAASSIEEEEEEE!!! Hey girl, Viggie has fallen into the well on the outskirts of town and we need your help to fish him back out!

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

kastein posted:

I think "carnie" is universally accepted as fair game though.

Might offend toothless people and/or alcoholics.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
Haha I'm going to start calling people carnies now.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

She's been called Carnie her whole life

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Guys I'm going to start using "person" and "people" as insults. How many of you people are down for this?

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
So I've got previous Craigslist Clown back on the hook. If we can agree on a number (again), I'm asking for a picture of the money.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

I'm sitting outside in 27C "working" at a pub counter with a harbour in front with drink beside me. There's some quite fiiiiiiiiine ladies walking past in Sydney.

Today is a good day.

(At a co-worker's farewell, as one of the two main admins, I still have poo poo that has to be done but I cant think of a better place to do it)

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Dammit I commented on one of Rhyno's FB posts again. When will I learn?

144 replies and counting. :stare:

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA

Fucknag posted:

Yeah I stayed out of that one. I didn't need that to blow up my phone all day.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
God drat Australian goons.

But at least you guys aren't named Ralphus.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*

Fucknag posted:

Whenever I comment on Rhyno's Facebook post, I just get his weird friends sending me friends requests. Ahh, the perils of having a deceptively hot Facebook profile picture.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Rhyno posted:

What did/didn't we do?

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

Rhyno posted:

But at least you guys aren't named Ralphus.

hahahahaha that guy was a tool and his post was longer than mine are. And STR's. COMBINED.

Also, my condolences, Holdbrooks. This too shall pass, as the saying goes...

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

goatse guy posted:

Whenever I comment on Rhyno's Facebook post, I just get his weird friends sending me friends requests. Ahh, the perils of having a deceptively hot Facebook profile picture.

Speaking of, where are tinder misadventures as of late?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Holdbrooks has tamed her fiery passions.

Not the hair, though, that's still red afaik.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Really? I've had no issues with the parts I've bought and people rave about their exhaust systems. The 6 needs a new exhaust, it's rusting horribly, and at $230 off I can get the cat-back for like $600 or something. I could probably just hit a local exhaust shop but I've enjoyed working on the Civic so much I'd rather bolt my own parts on.

As far as rotaries go, their exhaust quality is on par with every other ebay exhaust I have seen. Very tinny sounding and looooud. For a Mazda 6, it's probably fine, but it's no better then a Chinese ebay equivalent IMO. You're also probably not gutting the cat like every 2nd gen Rx7 ricer. (I literally had to wear ear protection in a kids FC I was working on.)

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kastein posted:

hahahahaha that guy was a tool and his post was longer than mine are. And STR's. COMBINED.

Also, my condolences, Holdbrooks. This too shall pass, as the saying goes...

I don't even know who the gently caress that guy is. He's the friend of one of my OG internet-only friends.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Fucknag posted:

I'm still laughing my rear end off while watching pretty women walk by

You Am I posted:

What did/didn't we do?

Having a decent minimum wage apparently.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cat Terrist posted:

I'm still laughing my rear end off while watching pretty women walk by

Having a decent minimum wage apparently.

And Skylines, that was the last straw it seems.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Rhyno posted:

And Skylines, that was the last straw it seems.

Hooooly poo poo, that Ralphus guy is a special kind of dumb. You can just tell he's a white knighting fedora wearing brony idiot two sentances in of his dribble

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cat Terrist posted:

Hooooly poo poo, that Ralphus guy is a special kind of dumb. You can just tell he's a white knighting fedora wearing brony idiot two sentances in of his dribble

Agreed. I'm enjoying though, you just know he's hard at work crafting his next post. Carefully cut and pasting sections from articles he's googled.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*

Somewhat Heroic posted:

I deleted tinder again because I met someone and I can't stop thinking about them.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Rhyno posted:

Agreed. I'm enjoying though, you just know he's hard at work crafting his next post. Carefully cut and pasting sections from articles he's googled.

Once he's stopped whacking off to My Little Pony or underage Emma Watson pics.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Just looking at rhynos status made my Facebook app crash.

Nice going you person. (There now we didn't offend any one)

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Just looking at rhynos status made my Facebook app crash.

Nice going you person. (There now we didn't offend any one)

I guarantee you there is a group of people who find PERSON offensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Rhyno posted:

I guarantee you there is a group of people who find PERSON offensive.

And some how they would be your friend on Facebook. I tried to read the responses for a second time. It crashed again.

• Locked thread