Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

Fantasy sick burns a week late on Obama to compete with actual Obama ad-libbed sick burns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Color Ramirez:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Those are probably the most weaksauce threats I've ever heard, but they sure did work immediately on what I'm guessing are federal agents (because it's Muir) who are presumably armed :confused:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Fantasizing about kidnapping federal agents eh Muir :allears:

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010

:drat:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

:vince:

Funosaurus
May 28, 2009

It took me a minute to realize this is even a ramirez. The art is really bad, even for him.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
The greyscaling on Ramirez toons is unbelievably terrible. When you look at it in color it's pretty much bog-standard stuff from good ol' Mike.

What a loving weak burn on Obama, though, seriously. That's like his stinkburger toon, it's so puerile.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
I didn't realize until seeing the color version that it's supposed to be a lampshade. I thought it was a distorted face.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Noice.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Jesus, can you mangle a decent opinion any further? That's pretty much textbook presenting yourself as the loon.

Had lampshade-Biden been an ongoing gag? As has been said before, it's shockingly amusing for Ramirez.

Mr. Fish, oh my, Mr. Fish.

Any chance we might have awards for masterpieces this year?

Precambrian
Apr 30, 2008

Flip Yr Wig posted:

Jesus, can you mangle a decent opinion any further? That's pretty much textbook presenting yourself as the loon.

McMillan's previous strip worked itself into a corner where a side antagonist told the revolutionary that her ecoterrorist plan is dumb and won't have any effect due to her complete misunderstanding of how corporations worked. The comic spun its wheels for a bit, and then ended, likely because she had no idea how to have her ecoterrorist crew respond to criticism from a fictional character within her own comic. She did a similar thing in the previous comic, where her protagonist's ideological purity made her more and more out of step with the norm, until she had to reboot it so her main character could actually wear clothes.

McMillan is Asay tier bad at making a point.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

The first thing I would do if I didn't want all of my possessions and land confiscated while I was then myself incarcerated: Attack two federal agents, knock them both unconscious with my fists, and lock them in my trunk.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Sup TFF

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Where did you get this picture of me

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Cut my life into pieces

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Other than the stuff in Paris, did a thing happen?

edit: also, he used the word "microaggression". Fancy!

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jan 23, 2015

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Samurai Sanders posted:

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Samurai Sanders posted:

edit: also, he used the word "microaggression". Fancy!

Nope just 20 years of this:

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014

Samurai Sanders posted:

A guy wrote something for the University of Michigan student paper that got him fired and, best as I can tell, Tinsley seems to be attributing the firing to the president of the school.

The article in question's somewhere earlier in the thread. It was obnoxious, but tame for this thread's standards.

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:

Count Canuckula posted:

I know Gorrell style cartoons of literally nothing drawn is the laziest form of cartooning, but god drat if adding "-gate" to every non-event as if it were a scandal isn't the second laziest I'll paint myself orange and eat an entire lasagna.
You hit on three pet peeves of mine in one post; you used "Literally" in correct context, you decried adding the "-gate" suffix to the scandal du jour, and you used the correct term for a lasagna (instead of saying, "an entire pan of lasagna.") Good Count.

rolosaavedra posted:

Some stuff by Chile-based cuban cartoonist Alen Lauzán:

"Imperialist Gentlemen, we don't fear you at a- hmmm mmmm"
Zombie Uncle Sam Skullfuck :stare:

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

I am very dumb and I don't understand this comic, and it's gotten a few posters all limp and creamy. Exactly what is this about?

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

matrix ripoff posted:

I am very dumb and I don't understand this comic, and it's gotten a few posters all limp and creamy. Exactly what is this about?

They are the exact same, except the willful blindness regarding the Good One makes it look like his liar's nose is a giant dick.

Count Canuckula
Oct 22, 2014

pwn posted:

You hit on three pet peeves of mine in one post; you used "Literally" in correct context, you decried adding the "-gate" suffix to the scandal du jour, and you used the correct term for a lasagna (instead of saying, "an entire pan of lasagna.") Good Count.

Kiss me you fool

Dayvan Cowboy
Feb 11, 2014

Should I be giving Tinsley credit for doing ten minutes of research to find Hillsdale, or is the College well known enough nationally?

A Major Fucker
Mar 10, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
Is that supposed to be a dick or a tail?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

matrix ripoff posted:

dicks are funny

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Swan Oat posted:

Having a big penis is a good thing. Having a big tail is not.

I hope this has been enlightening.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
e - woops, wrong thread.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Six years of policy is more telling than fifty years.

A Lack of Understanding of > and < Symbols Cartoon.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I really don't get that capitalization. "WHAT ABOUT the LAST 6 YEARS? Are YOU GOING to RESIGN?" Does he know how language works?

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Air is lava! posted:

I really don't get that capitalization. "WHAT ABOUT the LAST 6 YEARS? Are YOU GOING to RESIGN?" Does he know how language works?

I'd like to image that's just how a defective clone of Richard Nixon (who's somehow become Speaker) would talk.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Nope just 20 years of this:

Why does the name of the comic end in a four-period ellipsis.

WHY

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

cheetah7071 posted:

WHY

When making a cartoon title page, it's good practice to warn people....

....about the content of the cartoon!...

E: The duck only has a job because of political correctness, Tinsley. Drawing him restricted by it now is called 'biting the hand that feeds.'

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

matrix ripoff posted:

Swan Oat posted:

cheetah7071 posted:

WHY
IT'S poo poo!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Somfin posted:

E: The duck only has a job because of political correctness, Tinsley.

Which is weird because then Tinsley has to admit that affirmative action is a useful way to make sure that all marginalized groups, even our Waterfowl Americans, can acquire gainful employment - or that Mallard is a loving hack who was unrightfully accepted for a position he did not earn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet
Definitely Not Disneyland

The folks on our border were bad enough. Now they've got visitors!
Labels: Europe, Hezbollah, Iran, IS, isis, Islamism, Islamists, Israel, Shuldig, Syria

AND

Israel's Future

Mr. Shuldig consults his crystal ball.
Labels: Asia, China, Eurasia, Europe, India, Israel, Japan, Shuldig, South Korea

• Locked thread