Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lordfrikk
Mar 11, 2010

Oh, say it ain't fuckin' so,
you stupid fuck!
Temporarily immortalized (what?) in a thread title, I'm sure he'll be delighted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
so what really needs to happen is microsoft/oculus/all theo ther people making VR goggles need to partner with fleshlight

like do a oculus + huniepop + fleshlight combo and sell it

good idea right guys

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

so what really needs to happen is microsoft/oculus/all theo ther people making VR goggles need to partner with fleshlight

good idea right guys

there are some dudes that are way way ahead of you
It's a pretty good idea if you've ever wanted to make a ton of money and completely annihilate Japan's population at the same time

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Eonwe posted:

good idea right guys

Tenga-ggles?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
finally, the day will come when we no longer have to date 3D

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
So if we're still talking about anime, Forward to the Sky got greenlit and is coming out on the 29th. http://store.steampowered.com/app/333250/

Seems like it could be a good 3D platformer, something Steam is lacking in.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Justin_Brett posted:

So if we're still talking about anime, Forward to the Sky got greenlit and is coming out on the 29th. http://store.steampowered.com/app/333250/

Seems like it could be a really good 3D platformer, something Steam is lacking in.

what is it with anime games and the pedo-rific main characters tho

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey man if she anime I'm anime

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Anime you slice it, Orv's in.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ragequit posted:

Anime you slice it, Orv's in.

:eyepop:

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

Eonwe posted:

orv once tried to gift me huniepop

totes jels

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Head Hit Keyboard posted:

Where are you looking on the Bioware social site? Once you log in all the DLC you own should be listed on this page. All the DLC I bought on Origin for ME2 shows up there.

Yeah I eventually got it fixed.

Called Support this morning to see if they knew how to fix it better then the live chat guy last night. Immediately was told to uninstall Origin ( which uninstalled everything I had downloaded on Origin! :v: ), and then reinstall it.

This both forced Origin to update the Bioware Social site ( which it now just does biweekly since the games aren't new anymore, according to the live chat guy. ), and synced up Origin with my copy of ME2, so the DLC started installing correctly.

I'm still pretty sure this is the dumbest set of hoops I've ever had to jump through.

Tecman
Sep 11, 2003

Loading the Universe...
Please Wait.

Pillbug
So has anyone given this game a shot yet: TOXIKK.

I'm thinking of maybe picking it up, has anyone played it already and thinks it's worth it NOW (Early Access and all that)?

And if so, I'm just wondering in advance if there's 3 other people who'd wanna grab a 4-pack together?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tecman posted:

So has anyone given this game a shot yet: TOXIKK.

I'm thinking of maybe picking it up, has anyone played it already and thinks it's worth it NOW (Early Access and all that)?

And if so, I'm just wondering in advance if there's 3 other people who'd wanna grab a 4-pack together?

I saw a thread about it and intend on buying it this weekend once I get my question answered about how populated it is

ive bought games like this before where there are like 10 people playing the game

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Eonwe posted:

what is it with anime games and the pedo-rific main characters tho

Which part of that main character is "pedo-rific" exactly?

Tecman
Sep 11, 2003

Loading the Universe...
Please Wait.

Pillbug

Eonwe posted:

I saw a thread about it and intend on buying it this weekend once I get my question answered about how populated it is

ive bought games like this before where there are like 10 people playing the game
On the other hand I just need to know if it's playable already, and if you can play botmatches (since that's probably what I'd end up playing mostly). Probably should've asked that earlier...

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Kanfy posted:

Which part of that main character is "pedo-rific" exactly?

It stars a young girl, so obviously everyone who hates anime thinks everyone who likes anime is thinking sexual thoughts about her. Because anime.

This is probably the most amount of times I've said that word. It's doing that thing where it's making less sense the more I evoke it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Morter posted:

It stars a young girl, so obviously everyone who hates anime thinks everyone who likes anime is thinking sexual thoughts about her. Because anime.

This is probably the most amount of times I've said that word. It's doing that thing where it's making less sense the more I evoke it.

i actually kinda like some anime even, but its just weird, every time I see a person playing games with young anime girls its creepy unshaven dudes

like if you watched AGDQ this year, the one anime as gently caress game had a bunch of really awkward creepy looking guys talking about how cute the main characters are

im not saying its the devs intention, i just know who is going to be playing this for the most part

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Okay cool, since we're derailing the thread with non-anime games I can ask about Venetica. What is this and is it good? Because it sounds cool:

quote:

Set in the fantastic world of long ago Venice, the young Scarlett falls victim to a terrible mystery, which begins with the murder of her companion by a secretive alliance of mighty necromancers. Thus fate takes its inevitable course and threatens to throw the world out of order.

Scarlett finds out that she is the daughter of death incarnate and is blessed with his ultimate powers. She is the only one who can stop the gruesome powers that threaten to destroy the entire living world.

And looks cool:

Despite being like six years old, apparently? Tell me someone here has played it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ive never played it but I like the art style

that town screenshot is really pretty

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Eonwe posted:

i actually kinda like some anime even, but its just weird, every time I see a person playing games with young anime girls its creepy unshaven dudes

like if you watched AGDQ this year, the one anime as gently caress game had a bunch of really awkward creepy looking guys talking about how cute the main characters are

im not saying its the devs intention, i just know who is going to be playing this for the most part

Every time you see a person playing any game it's more likely than not going to be an unshaven dude though. And while I by no means defend people who get weird about it, there's still a pretty massive gap between calling a video game character cute and wanting to gently caress children.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

First person with plat to say "I love big anime tits!" gets a free steam key from me

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I like big anime breasts

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

Is that the same as "I love big anime tits!" tho

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Zombie Samurai posted:

nah not really you are right

but you said it in your post so i guess you win

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

you'll cowards don't even really like big anime tits, though

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Pastry of the Year posted:

you'll cowards don't even really like big anime tits, though

mods?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Good title.

Also, not sure what happened to my avatar.

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW
hell, I love big anime tits

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I will go on record as loving big anime tits, sir. How dare you question my honor.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
In Orv's absence from this thread, I will go on record to say that he loves big anime titties

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

2d kewpuh! 2d!!

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Arnold of Soissons posted:

hell, I love big anime tits

You did it! I have sent you 2 steam keys.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Zombie Samurai posted:

Actually I guess you said it first so one sent to you as well.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you two be sure to send us your trip report of Huniepop

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

You did it! I have sent you 2 steam keys.

Aww and like a shocking number of the search results for "big anime tits" on tumblr, there were no big anime tits involved :saddowns:

Thanks for the weather game tho, reposting this one here bc I already had it HE68D-LZJYB-64L6A

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

Eonwe posted:

you two be sure to send us your trip report of Huniepop

virtualboyCOLOR knows that loving big anime tits is its own reward and is instead broadening our horizons.

aba
Oct 2, 2013

Zombie Samurai posted:

Okay cool, since we're derailing the thread with non-anime games I can ask about Venetica. What is this and is it good? Because it sounds cool:

And looks cool:

Despite being like six years old, apparently? Tell me someone here has played it.

I've played it (but never finished) when it was released in 2009 and I've thought that it is maybe intersting game from story perspective, but weird/clunky and boring controls/gameplay of this almost-RPG turned me off. I wouldn't recommend it unless:

1) You don't have anything else to play OR you found settings interesting
2) AND you have tolerance for janky games.

My advice: Go buy yesterday's deal Spec Ops: The line as it is miles better and you still haven't played it.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:
Any thoughts on Infinifactory? Not like I need another puzzle game but it looks neat...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

WarLocke posted:

Any thoughts on Infinifactory? Not like I need another puzzle game but it looks neat...

I've heard real good things about it. I'll probably buy it in a couple months when it's closer to being out of Early Access, because I loved me some Spacechem.

• Locked thread