Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Dexters Secret posted:

90%? the roster isn't that big anymore... even counting the divas

yah well when you got adrian neville (PAC), sami zayn (El Generico), hideo itami (KENTA), finn balor (Prince Devitt), and kevin owens (Kevin Steen) who literally are some of the best wrestlers in the world...

Dexters Secret posted:

the dust brothers are also insanely good when they're actually being booked...

you would figure they'd book em more considering their tag division is so dead that they have to bring in the new age outlaws to revive once a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stardust is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Welllllll, it's the Big Show.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

the big show is a great promo at least

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's my homey.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He interrupted an interview of some hall of famers and called them all old timers and then threatened to kick there asses then and there.

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Dexters Secret posted:

the big show is a great promo at least

i feel bad for big show cause the writers have him stuck in a revolving door of being the same heel and face and its always him getting screwed by the people running wwe/him betraying his friends to make his life better after getting screwed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He knocked out ric flair.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is Royal Rumble the one where guys keep leaping into the ring as other ones drop out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That was always my favorite in the N64 games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Should I watch the 14 or 13 Royal Rumble to get pumped for this sunday.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

13's got the rock...

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Wormskull posted:

Is Royal Rumble the one where guys keep leaping into the ring as other ones drop out.

Royal Rumble is the best thing WWE ever. it starts with two guys in the ring and then every 90 seconds a new person comes in and you are eliminated when you are tossed over the top rope and your feet touch the ground.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
lesnar
triple h
kofi kingston
big e
big show

Wormskull posted:

Welllllll, it's the Big Show.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

yea but in real life its just time intervals and there can be tons of people in the ring

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I picked 13 and turns out I was right because the match started with the Big Show's theme song.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also Alberto del Rio's caddy getting a blindfold(??) from Bret Hart or whoever the bob odenkirk looking guy is.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Also Alberto del Rio's caddy getting a blindfold(??) from Bret Hart or whoever the bob odenkirk looking guy is.

those are his sunglasses he used to hand them out to kids ringside before a match

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Has there ever been anyone looking for their lost son or something and going all the way to a WWE match just to hold up a sign begging for his return. lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

those are his sunglasses he used to hand them out to kids ringside before a match

Alberto del Rio's entrance was awesome.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

butt the shitman fart

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

the demon kane

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Alberto del Rio's entrance was awesome.

i just loaded it up and they skipped the best part, he used to drive the ring in expensive cars

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i just loaded it up and they skipped the best part, he used to drive the ring in expensive cars

lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

elf help book posted:

butt the shitman fart

lol this doc about him/the WWF is pretty good

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

*stone cold steeve austin* put an s in front of hitman and that's what I think about bret hart

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The King bickering with people is quite epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy crap! The Big Show nearly caved in del Rio's skull with a flourescent light bulb from one of the stage fixtures!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Now their battling on a hanging light array.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alberto del Rio is fairly good at looking stunned lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Then Rodriguez hit Big show and the back and big show turned around and whipped him into the barricade and started drooling.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I'm really disappointed that WWE has kept the ban on urine based moves. If you can't pee on your opponent than it really isn't wrestling.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

hubris.height posted:

doesnt it make it a little better that its fake, cause you get to be armchair writer and also try to figure out what parts are not happening as they are intended

like when lesnar goes ape poo poo sunday and snaps rollins in two and then fashions his bones into daggers while danzig's how the god's kill plays in the background

You are so gay.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

I'm really disappointed that WWE has kept the ban on urine based moves. If you can't pee on your opponent than it really isn't wrestling.

This thread is very bad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy cow. Kofi Kingston is God drat awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The King bickering with people is quite epic.

That's something you should watch. Booker T's run as king booker.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo! Santino is putting the green snake sock on his hand!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Fully loaded match, rock vs hunter. Rock is beating hunter outside the ring, takes camera from person in crowd, takes a picture of hunter on his knees, then errantly tosses it back to her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I remember Rey Mysterio from the N64 games. He's a fave of mine, as well.