Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I am playing Transistor and I like this more than Bastion

oh yeah well i like youre stupid rear end in a top hat more than your stupid dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
:blush:

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Cowcaster posted:

oh yeah well i like youre stupid rear end in a top hat more than your stupid dick

Tell me more ;)

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Where's the thread for games you cant remember the name of? I'm trying to remember a 2000 era robot fighting/building game that was based off of java and had pretty cool things like programming sensor routines and other poo poo like that.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ColoradoCleric posted:

Where's the thread for games you cant remember the name of? I'm trying to remember a 2000 era robot fighting/building game that was based off of java and had pretty cool things like programming sensor routines and other poo poo like that.
Games › Help us remember the name of a game!!!!

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Sounds like Carnage Heart, a PSX game where you used flow charts to make AI for your mech. You couldn't even control them directly without a cheat. It was really cool, but over my head at the time.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

this is like saying you like taking xanax after a concussion more than cocaine during a bj

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

"You'll poke your anus out." - George Dubya Bush

Cyron posted:

my hunter hunted deer 2 years ago, he cut it up like beef tips and wrap it in bacon and called it bambi bites.

Bm or survival? ilvl?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

this is like saying you like taking xanax after a concussion more than cocaine during a bj
I certainly do, doing drugs for fun is stupid.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

seriously tho don't take downers after a concussion

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

Chard posted:

Bicyclops you should eat a haggis. I'm not even kidding it's the most delicious thing I've ever eaten.

Is there any way to get it in :911: or is our shining beacon of freedom too bright?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Adam Bowen posted:

Is there any way to get it in :911: or is our shining beacon of freedom too bright?

Apparently it's the lungs that aren't okay in the US but I've heard they use liver instead and that sounds good to me, haven't tried a Yankee one yet

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

I still haven't finished Transistor and I don't know why because I liked it, but for some reason it didn't click like Bastion did.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
i bet there are people here who bought huniepop

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

:yikes:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Excels posted:

Did anyone not buy it?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

i command you to die

Pews
Mar 7, 2006

one thousand years of anime
Grimey Drawer

Excels posted:

I just got it gifted by a friend. So I had to play the whole thing and unlock all the girls, ironically ofc tho.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

I liked Transistor more than Bastion too but I don't know why.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

a messed up horse posted:

it has a button that makes the main character hum along with the bgmusic

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

a messed up horse posted:

Cuz taking your enemies souls into weapons like mega man is cool, and combining them like Gunstar Heroes is also cool

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Also I really like the setting and art style and all that better than bastion so far, but I also thought Bastion was very overrated

Pews
Mar 7, 2006

one thousand years of anime
Grimey Drawer
The sword narrator just reminds me of peter dinklage from Destiny and that's pretty much the only thing I have against the game.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Nasgate posted:

Rabbit, boar, and bison are all jucier and tastier. Not to mention the ownage that is elk, alligator and shark.

Though I will admit that a rare steak (or better, lightly seared) is one of my favourite snacks.

that's fair. i had a bison burger and it was real fuckin' good. haven't had rabbit or boar yet.

yesterday i was at my brother's place and we played some skyrim and one of those old orcs who says I'M LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEATH was standing by the side of the road when a dragon fought us. he stood there talking about how he wanted to die in honorable combat, doing nothing, while the dragon breathed fire at us and we killed it. it's the only time i remember an npc not fighting a dragon. we laughed.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Dragons ain't good enough for stuck up orcs

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

hitman blood money is the best stealth game ever created
discuss

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Ahundredbux posted:

Dragons ain't good enough for stuck up orcs

hm. yeah, legendary horrible monster that hasn't been around since the dawn of time. i mean, i guess i could die that way? do you have anything from fallout: new vegas? really had my heart set on dying by obsidian here.

Whoa. Wife Turds
Jan 23, 2004

FELLOW GOONS: WHEN THIS POSTER OFFERS TO BRAID YOUR PUBES, SAY NO!!!
Since the thread is currently locked and twitter, google, etc. are no help has anyone heard anything about an actual release date for Hotline Miami 2? We're well into Q1 and this was at the max end of the release window since the last delay.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Giant bomb said that they just failed ratings in australia so the game must be gold. its probably gonna be real soon.

Pews posted:

The sword narrator just reminds me of peter dinklage from Destiny and that's pretty much the only thing I have against the game.

the two times he gets drunk are the worst

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Bicyclops posted:

hm. yeah, legendary horrible monster that hasn't been around since the dawn of time. i mean, i guess i could die that way? do you have anything from fallout: new vegas? really had my heart set on dying by obsidian here.

Well there are plenty of dragons but only one giant robo-scorpion!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

that orc was whichever guy in this thread said all the elder scrolls games are garbage.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Cowcaster posted:

Piss

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Ahundredbux posted:

Well there are plenty of dragons but only one giant robo-scorpion!

GO MY ROBOT MINIONS, ATTACK

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

2008 /v/ represent

ps3sux

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i had a roommate who owned a PS3 and he played a lot of valkyria chronicles and whenever they switched to the enemy side we'd all sing ENEMY PHASE! ENEMY PHASE! ENEMY PHASE! to the tune of the music. one guy also played captain drake treasure tracker (the original one). and the fast forward feature let you listen while you were playing things at times 8 speed so when we binge watched shows, we watched the theme song and often it was improved. i am happy he owned a playstation 3 but i don't think i would have purchased one. thanks for listening to my story.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Toxikk is pretty okay for an early access game. That is all thanks

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

i had a roommate who owned a PS3 and he played a lot of valkyria chronicles and whenever they switched to the enemy side we'd all sing ENEMY PHASE! ENEMY PHASE! ENEMY PHASE! to the tune of the music. one guy also played captain drake treasure tracker (the original one). and the fast forward feature let you listen while you were playing things at times 8 speed so when we binge watched shows, we watched the theme song and often it was improved. i am happy he owned a playstation 3 but i don't think i would have purchased one. thanks for listening to my story.

VC is on steam now

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

VC is on steam now

yeah, i saw. i was tempted to get it because it looked p. fun despite the unbearable cut scenes, but my video game cup runneth over with all the great nintendo games that have been coming out and also my recent elder scrolls acquisition. there were also some complaints that there wasn't enough effort put into the port.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Whoa. Wife Turds posted:

Since the thread is currently locked and twitter, google, etc. are no help has anyone heard anything about an actual release date for Hotline Miami 2? We're well into Q1 and this was at the max end of the release window since the last delay.
"Very soon" is about as specific as they've gotten.

Bicyclops posted:

there were also some complaints that there wasn't enough effort put into the port.
Menus are keyboard-only and the cutscenes are pre-rendered FMVs from whatever resolution the PS3 version used, but everything else is fantastic. The guy who made that Dark Souls fixer patch thing wrote an analysis of it if you're curious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1001533-Concerning-Far-Cry-4-removal-from-our-libraries-Open-letter?p=10541192&viewfull=1#post10541192

im dying

• Locked thread