Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Literally John Cena.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

AnonSpore posted:

Seriously though what's taking so long, I am paying literally no attention to the stream

apparently massive tech snafus

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Here we go, apparently.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Ever since that Counterstrike team cheated LCS teams have to do lots of annoying stuff to prevent cheating.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Hypocrisy posted:

Ever since that Counterstrike team cheated LCS teams have to do lots of annoying stuff to prevent cheating.
That's not what took so long. They use Riot's computers.

This game is going to kill me. Jessiz is such a boring loving player so if Gamsu doesn't pubstomp Cris I'll fall asleep

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey did Piglet get his visa cleared up or is he basically Week 2? I ask because Liquid basically said there was a small chance he could play today but I've heard nothing about it so I'm assuming Week 2 start for Piglet but I'd like to actually know.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Asema posted:

Hey did Piglet get his visa cleared up or is he basically Week 2? I ask because Liquid basically said there was a small chance he could play today but I've heard nothing about it so I'm assuming Week 2 start for Piglet but I'd like to actually know.
They haven't said anything about it at all, which is really loving up fantasy league points too.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

This game is going to kill me. Jessiz is such a boring loving player so if Gamsu doesn't pubstomp Cris I'll fall asleep

Wasn't there some CS bullshit where something was hidden on a mouse or someshit?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Flameingblack posted:

Oh? I just assumed since last game got delayed because Lemonation's fresh mouse didn't work.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Hypocrisy posted:

Oh? I just assumed since last game got delayed because Lemonation's fresh mouse didn't work.
The players use their own keyboards/mouse/headsets but the PCs are Riot's.

Schiavona posted:

Wasn't there some CS bullshit where something was hidden on a mouse or someshit?
I heard about it but I don't know how it happened. No one in the LCS seems as shady though, even if there's a lot of very hate-able players.

If there's a pause immediately I will burn Coast's house down

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
i propose a rule that all pro players start the game laughing and dancing at each other before lane phase begins

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Nice traps.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Flameingblack posted:

The players use their own keyboards/mouse/headsets but the PCs are Riot's.
I heard about it but I don't know how it happened. No one in the LCS seems as shady though, even if there's a lot of very hate-able players.

If there's a pause immediately I will burn Coast's house down

Yes, and no.

quote:

Starting this year, all peripherals used in the LCS will be stored at the studio:

Each LCS team will be required to submit two sets of peripherals (two mice and two keyboards) for each player on their Active Roster to the League. One set will be used as the primary set, the other set will be a backup.
These peripherals will need to be factory-sealed, unopened, brand new devices. Upon receipt, the peripherals will be kept in a secured box onsite and not returned to the players without LCS supervision.
On LCS days, the following will happen:
Players’ peripherals will be in stage loading area for player pickup.
Players will use these peripherals during the match and, upon completion of the match, the peripherals will be returned to the secured location. Players are not to remove their peripherals from the stage loading area.
I'm guessing the problems are regarding the first time setting up of these peripherals.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Jesus christ, Crumbzz is loving awful.

hwordhan
Sep 27, 2012

Ask me about the taste of a video game character's breast milk!
Jarvan camps bot bush, mid gets ganked.
Jarvan runs mid, bot goes aggressive.
Good coordination Dig.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Sunfire and giants belt. Gonna take a while to kill Gnar.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
cruiser is a loving beast omg

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I love Impaler.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lol

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Crumbzz is just baaaaaaaaad

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Crumbzzz, from the Hotshot GG School of Dragon Securing

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Seriously, Crumbzz is terrible, and it was pretty obvious all of last split as well. Him being amazing like 3 games out of the season is nothing when he's like this every other one.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
get baron and lose a ton of objectives for it. lmao the dig curse

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

This game is way more boring than it seemed like it would be at champ select. Teamfight comps? Farm or w/e.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
crumbzz may be sucking but shiphtur and gamsu ARE trying their best to carry

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

How Rude posted:

crumbzz may be sucking but shiphtur and gamsu ARE trying their best to carry

Crumbzz is the weak link on Dig. I know everybody likes to point to Kiwikid but all last season when things got "bad" it was because of the jungler :v

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I liked the comments earlier, crumbzz handicaps his teamfight effectiveness for sightstone and then does nothing with it. that leads to kiwkid getting owned a lot when he's trying to provide vision because his jungler doesn't

Seraphroy
Jun 24, 2010

Jesus shit that Steelix is terrifying.
AHAHAHAHAHA What the gently caress Coast!?

redegglamp
May 24, 2008
I feel like coast pulled a dignitas

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Kiwikid makes a play. We can't have that on camera.

Coast is real stupid.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

uh COAST LOL

hwordhan
Sep 27, 2012

Ask me about the taste of a video game character's breast milk!
LOL

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

That was impressive...ly stupid.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Gamsu is a loving hero.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Coast beats Dig to the First Big Baron Throw of NA LCS.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
the best way to end the worst game

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

loving lmao

Firmy Shoyombo
Apr 3, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
wtf was that

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
That's the funniest poo poo I've seen outside of SaltyTeemo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Holy poo poo.

• Locked thread