Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

plus you can post your dinner in here? sign me up

you know its a good topic because ralp had it gassed the last time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i had a gyro for dinner today. i get mine without onions and olives and with extra cucumber sauce. it was loving delicious

gyros are great

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i had spaghetti for lunch and dinner and now i'm going to have it for a later meal because i have a loving pot of it in my fridge still it's been a week christ!!! i made a lot!!!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
jimmy johns

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014
imp zone is great.

the lovely frozen pizza I had tonight, however, was not.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I feel good here because all your dinners are really bad whereas mine are always really good, so I'm going to be a next level dinner superstar

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

I feel good here because all your dinners are really bad whereas mine are always really good, so I'm going to be a next level dinner superstar

enjoy your complimentary "DINNER FAN" gangtag

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm eating Pasta Bread Bowl from Dominoes tonight.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
Today, I ate mashed potatoes with salami.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I'm eating Pasta Bread Bowl from Dominoes tonight.

those are pretty good. i'd rather have that than their pizza (which is really hit or miss imo)

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

i hate it when i wash my hands after a meal or using the bathroom and then my hands get extremely hot for some reason

have you tried using the cold tap instead

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

have you tried using the cold tap instead

that was with the cold tap

i think my hands try to heat themselves back up and then they overcompensate or something

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
dexter i think you have retard hands or something that never happens to me.

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

Dexters Secret posted:

i think my hands try to heat themselves back up and then they overcompensate or something

probably some super sensitive nerves or something

Wootman posted:

dexter i think you have retard hands or something that never happens to me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nice hands folks. My hands personally, well they got cuts and burns on em, and my knuckles are busted up and half my right hand is numb. Anyway, carry on, that was just my 2cents to the Hands discussion (Anyone remember check the hands? lmfao).

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

maybe try to hot tap

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

Dexters Secret posted:

just get a mixer tap so you can cater to your hands' shenanigans.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
i use both taps, at the same time.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Wootman posted:

i use both taps, at the same time.

this guy gets it

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

Nice hands folks. My hands personally, well they got cuts and burns on em, and my knuckles are busted up and half my right hand is numb. Anyway, carry on, that was just my 2cents to the Hands discussion (Anyone remember check the hands? lmfao).

my knuckles are all hosed up and huge from boxing

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
I have beautiful hands

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
i used to have a 6th finger

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I really want to cut off my pinky to win an argument or prove a point and complete my transition into an irl anime character

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I stir-fried some chicken and water chestnuts and it was amazing.

I'm getting a lot of mileage out of this new rice steamer too.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
next time get some leeks as well. Leeks are very sick, and inexpensive too

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
seriously you guys eat too much good food. you're not a real gamer if you don't eat only hot pockets or lovely chips. A fast food place if you're lucky

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
next person who posts about eating a dinner that seems half way decent is forever gamer cred-less

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

next time get some leeks as well. Leeks are very sick, and inexpensive too

They have big rear end ones at the Chinatown market nearby. I usually use lotus root too but I'm all out until I go shopping again.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im going to cook quinoa and put it on chicken with boiled spinach

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

im going to cook quinoa and put it on chicken with boiled spinach

When are you marching in the San Fran Parade?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Eye of Widesauron posted:

They have big rear end ones at the Chinatown market nearby. I usually use lotus root too but I'm all out until I go shopping again.

that sounds awesome, the chinatown in DC is basically horseshit and doesn't actually ahve produce

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I had some homemade tuna noodle casserole tonight and it was loving good

Applied for 10 different jobs today too and I'm too loving tired to game

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
i mean there's a million ethnic grocery stores and little knockoff H marts and poo poo around here but you can't buy a Leek from an old grandma at a cart

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

seriously you guys eat too much good food. you're not a real gamer if you don't eat only hot pockets or lovely chips. A fast food place if you're lucky

I'm poor as poo poo so I eat really badly

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm poor as poo poo so I eat really badly

this i mainly eat chinese food or mashed potatoes

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
if you're actually poor the best way to save money is actually to eat relatively well and just buy dried rice, dried beans, cheap veggies and meat that is on sale bc it's the last day the store can sell it and just cook it up that night

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

i'll gently caress u

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
If you're REALLY poor you can do what I did when I lived in the projects and just buy dried rice and beans and supplement that with 40 oz malt liquors, the dollar per calorie best source of nutrition in town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

that sounds awesome, the chinatown in DC is basically horseshit and doesn't actually ahve produce

Even if it's really lovely they should have lotus root. It's like a super basic staple of our cuisine.

I'm surprised DC doesn't have a bunch of idiots who want durian and other silly crap no one actually eats aside from Lowai. That it like an easy way to make money with Chinese food.

• Locked thread