Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Flameingblack posted:

"Even Cris played really well" they're acknowledging Cris is awful

And yet he somehow made me fifty two loving points in fantasy draft. Dude went so ham it makes the actual best toplaners look bad unless they can pull out another beastmode performance. And yeah, Impaler was godly, credit where credit is due.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

How Rude posted:

cris didn't even carry that game, it was impaler serving kills on a silver platter to him imo. any bonehead on a fed irelia can force a win

That's how you deal with the Irelia/Renekton match up though? They're the ones that botched the gank, got counterganked, then he got punished for using Flash and killed again. Coast played the match up correctly and except for that silly Baron they largely played this game competently. They might be kind of boring as a team but this game looked reasonably good from them.

The true lesson we learned is that Gravity is really, really bad, and basically lost to a team of three solo queue Challengers/Diamonds and Winterfox's carries.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
what im saying is we need to give credit to impaler (and not just cris because cris has the kills and damage) for making poo poo happen and getting his team fed because wowza he had so many assists that game

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

How Rude posted:

what im saying is we need to give credit to impaler (and not just cris because cris has the kills and damage) for making poo poo happen and getting his team fed because wowza he had so many assists that game

:agreed:

Impaler looks like a highly legit jungler and the only reason I'm not calling him a top jungler right now is because we simply haven't seen a bunch of teams really firing on all cylinders yet. Next week should give us a very good measure of Coast's real worth.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I agree Cris clearly only got a twenty-loving-five KDA over the weekend because of Impaler and is obviously worse than 0/6 guy I've never heard of.

Also jesus christ Xmithie got fat.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Transient People posted:

And yet he somehow made me fifty two loving points in fantasy draft. Dude went so ham it makes the actual best toplaners look bad unless they can pull out another beastmode performance. And yeah, Impaler was godly, credit where credit is due.
Impaler did all the work for him because every time Renekton would dual Irelia late game they were still coming out fairly even regardless of Renekton being down something like 10 kills

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Do you think I should drop mrrallez or sneaky for cop?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Do you think I should drop mrrallez or sneaky for cop?
Why is Sneaky up on your fantasy? He was one of the top 5 AD Carries in World's recently.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Ok so don't drop sneaky. I wasn't around for our draft so my autoed roster is: Quas, Impaler, Blizer300, sneaky, nrated, mrrallez and team liquid. Soren, cabo and jankos on my bench.

I'm just trying to clean it up a little and don't know much about fantasy league

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

Why is Sneaky up on your fantasy? He was one of the top 5 AD Carries in World's recently.

This. And here I thought Steeelback + Yellowstar was a huge pickup for me! Grab him, grab him ASAP! Of those three players, Rralez has a broken team so he can't score, Cop has a mediocre team, and Sneaky is a moneymaker. Get Sneak and ignore the other two unless Kori comes back to MYM.

EDIT: Get not-Blizer if you can, he's not a great mid. The rest of that looks good though. What are your mid options?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
IWD looks like a ghost christ

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Transient People posted:

This. And here I thought Steeelback + Yellowstar was a huge pickup for me! Grab him, grab him ASAP! Of those three players, Rralez has a broken team so he can't score, Cop has a mediocre team, and Sneaky is a moneymaker. Get Sneak and ignore the other two unless Kori comes back to MYM.

EDIT: Get not-Blizer if you can, he's not a great mid. The rest of that looks good though. What are your mid options?

Nyq, nukeduck, sloosh, xpepii, hotshot haha no

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Nobody else? Pepii is a better choice then. Blizer hasn't performed, Giants is 2-0 right now. Put a couple bucks on them for Week 2, they might surprise you.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Luna Was Here posted:

IWD looks like a ghost christ
IWD always looks like he's lacking about 3-4hrs sleep a night

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

APHROMOO MY BOY

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
:siren: aphromoo blitzcrank pick! :siren:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
berd

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
My heart says CLG, my fantasy says TL. Things aren't looking great for my fantasy squad with this pick/ban.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

THE ORDER IS GIVEN

fix'd

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Grab Peppii, Giants are on a roll right now and they've got an easy week 2 against H2k and Unicorns of Love.

Werlyb from Giants! is a good pickup for Top right now, averaging out at third best in top laners as of this post.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
This is gonna be a good game. I can feel it already.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

TWSS posted:

My heart says CLG, my fantasy says TL. Things aren't looking great for my fantasy squad with this pick/ban.

I've got Link and Aphro on my fantasy crew, I need the Blitzcrank Buffet to pay off big.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

Grab Peppii, Giants are on a roll right now and they've got an easy week 2 against H2k and Unicorns of Love.

Werlyb from Giants! is a good pickup for Top right now, averaging out at third best in top laners as of this post.

I yoinked him for our own league to replace my Impact pick. Either him or Avalon are gonna make me money in this split, I can feel it.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
really wishin i wouldnt have put faith in ryu over MY BOY darshan and CoreJJ over Vardags, would've crushed in wk1. dont let me down next week boys!

in other news this game is going to be good, Quas on gator, aphro blitz and THE ORDER IS GIVEN on Fenix

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

really wishin i wouldnt have put faith in ryu over MY BOY darshan and CoreJJ over Vardags, would've crushed in wk1. dont let me down next week boys!

in other news this game is going to be good, Quas on gator, aphro blitz and THE ORDER IS GIVEN on Fenix
Didn't you read the OP where I pointed out that Ryu's proximity to Faker determines how well he's playing?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

lol Xpecial

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Best first blood of the season right there.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Haha that aphro flash mid

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Haha that aphro flash mid

the saddest thing is whiffing that as a Blitzcrank. I would know. :saddowns:

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
CLG if you cant win this game I think you're all noobs. I'm sorry but that is the stakes.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
drat Fenix is manhandling Link's LeBlanc as Azir, is that usually how that match up goes?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

CLG if you cant win this game I think you're all noobs. I'm sorry but that is the stakes.

same tbh

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

It's going to be so good watching Piglet crush everyone.

Unless NA saps his skills which would be very sad.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

drat Fenix is manhandling Link's LeBlanc as Azir, is that usually how that match up goes?

nope

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

aphro wtf was that

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
good reaction from dlift when that azir dived in, last second spell shield saved them a lot there

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Fenix is a god holy poo poo. :stare:

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Doublelift seemed really confused during that team fight.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
holy poo poo fenix! drat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

That was a really nice Rumble ult but as it turns out narrow corridors also make you giant targets for Annie/Jarvan.

• Locked thread