Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Henry Update:

My... My god... it's art... ART

*http://video.foxnews.com/v/3655360487001/poll-36-percent-of-americans-believe-ufos-exist/
**http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/poll-obamacare-more-unpopular-ever_800453.html

January 21st, 2015 | Tags: ACA, Cartoons by Henry, health-care, healthcare, ObamaCare, Patient Protection Affordable Care Act, takeover, UFOs | Category: Political Cartoons by Henry | Comments are closed

GiP makes more sense now. . .

:itwaspoo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

World Famous Whore posted:

Animal Nuz ... Balls Balls Balls Balls

I'll go through his archive again soonish then. He can tend to be a little boring or FOOTBALL at times but he does have some entertaining ones.

Thanks, it's really interesting seeing a non-conservative media voice out of that area.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Effectronica posted:

Propaganda posters are cool.

True dat.

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jan 25, 2015

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Grapplejack posted:

Okay I HAVE to know the source behind that asterisk, what the gently caress.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Okay I HAVE to know the source behind that asterisk, what the gently caress.

GPS Redefined

*http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/22/feds-spent-432000-studying-gay-hookup-apps/

January 25th, 2015 | Tags: Cartoons by Henry, fag, human being, gay, homosexual, homosexuality, lesbian, queer, transgender, transsexual | Category: Political Cartoons by Henry | Comments are closed

MacGowans Teeth
Aug 13, 2003

Well, #10 is just good advice that should be followed.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Grapplejack posted:

Henry Update:

*http://video.foxnews.com/v/3655360487001/poll-36-percent-of-americans-believe-ufos-exist/
**http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/poll-obamacare-more-unpopular-ever_800453.html

January 21st, 2015 | Tags: ACA, Cartoons by Henry, health-care, healthcare, ObamaCare, Patient Protection Affordable Care Act, takeover, UFOs | Category: Political Cartoons by Henry | Comments are closed

God drat it these are amazing.

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Lang did some Walking Dead fanart:

EnderWiggin
Jan 10, 2015
http://dangerousminds.net/comments/the_gory_and_grotesque_art_of_soviet_antireligious_propaganda1

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

The anniversary of Roe v Wade was last week. My darling students all know what that means :getin:

Weird that Hitler isn't there. Never pass up a chance to go full Hitler!

I challenge any fetus to try and abort me :colbert:

Please acknowledge your forebearers: Noah and Palette-Swapped Noah (way to dodge Ham's Curse, Dan!)

Oh no! A bad country just happens to hold the same stance on something we do! What are the odds :ohdear:

(fyi, he's wrong and North Korea has limits on abortion but they have forced abortions which golly gee doesn't exactly fall under the purview of "Pro-Choice" Mr. $3,643 a month of research)

Cherries are coming in good this year.

Jesus made Adam Ford a total square. A Tragic Cartoon.

I too remember King's stirring speech in which he told a nation about his dream of how, one day, there would be a big game where football teams would not be judged by the color of their jerseys, but by the content of their playbook.

Racists are tired of being called racist. Good insight.

On this Roe v Wade edition of Sunday School, I really want to thank Lance for giving us the "Rights for the born? Eh." viewpoint.

I wish I knew more about football to make a witty Patriots joke. All I know is that they're my dad's team, so go Pats?

Meanwhile Art is tripping balls

Or maybe he's just about to join an exciting new cult. Tune in next week: same Galatian Time, same Galatian Channel!

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

Grapplejack posted:

GPS Redefined

*http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/22/feds-spent-432000-studying-gay-hookup-apps/

January 25th, 2015 | Tags: Cartoons by Henry, fag, human being, gay, homosexual, homosexuality, lesbian, queer, transgender, transsexual | Category: Political Cartoons by Henry | Comments are closed

Okay, I HAD to check out the "fag" tag. Jeezuz

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Grapplejack posted:

Henry Update:

I love it when the idiots churn out something so amazingly bad I can't even be mad at it :allears:

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Rorus Raz posted:

When would be the right time in our country's history?

Galatianman's answer: never

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Effectronica posted:

Propaganda posters are cool.

You gotta give me the fangs!

TheMaskedChemist
Mar 30, 2010

Mister Beeg posted:

They look so serene and meditative.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Rorus Raz posted:

Or maybe he's just about to join an exciting new cult. Tune in next week: same Galatian Time, same Galatian Channel!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athanasius_of_Alexandria

That's a saint's halo, man.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
"equal pay for so-called equal work"

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

They also don't occur naturally. :thejoke:

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Rorus Raz posted:

I'll put up with all the other poo poo these dickheads get up to but he can get all kinds of hosed for "Art Newvo", the colossal wanker.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Frankenstein Delano Roosevelt?

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012

Okay, I know they're doing some weird stuff with the new Mortal Kombat games, but Rainbow Ninja Man?

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

vyelkin posted:

"equal pay for so-called equal work"

He just wants a paycheck like Bennet's.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Rorus Raz posted:

White people are just too tired of being reminded that racism isn't over. Sorry, everyone who made Selma. MLK would be ashamed at your poor timing. Stop being so selfish and think about the feelings of whites next time.

From loony to angry.

Inspired.

I have no idea what the context for this is or why anyone cares about Jane Fonda anymore.

Treason.

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Internet Webguy posted:

I have no idea what the context for this is or why anyone cares about Jane Fonda anymore.

Slow news month. Someone brought up that Nam photo again, so she apologised for it again.

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010
My first attempt at an edit:

:effort:

Kind of low hanging fruit.. but it's about as much as I can with my limited skills in GIMP.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Internet Webguy posted:

Vietnam veterans are still mad at "Hanoi Jane" over 40 years after she took her infamous trip to North Vietnam and posed with North Vietnamese soldiers and materiel. A few days ago, she admitted that it was an insensitive "mistake" to let herself be photographed while pretending to man an anti-aircraft gun, but she still hasn't recanted her anti-Vietnam-war views.

Pththya-lyi fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jan 26, 2015

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Franklin Dracula Roosevelt would still be the best US President :colbert:

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012

mods please change my name to "Gently Used Embryotomy Scissors"

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Guilty Spork posted:

It must be nice to be guaranteed a job so long as newspapers feel obligated to have something conservative to balance out Doonesbury.
I think that's my favorite part of the drunky duck phenomenon. Doonesbury was a nationally published strip for decades before Mallard Fillmore and Prickly City existed, and it got there while constantly running storylines that pissed off a whole lot of readers. He took Reagan to task when he was politically untouchable, and survived. Why? Because it is (or was, according to taste) a decent comic strip on top of all that. Trudeau earned his spot in the papers, Tinsley. You are the affirmative action hire. You loving hack.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I cannot believe they still think a dime of taxpayer money goes towards abortions.

Yeah I know these people are hired liars, but republicans have made drat sure to block anything abortion related for the past forever.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Happy Australia Day here's a bunch of random cartoons from the past 20 years (mostly more recent, but there is a delightful Howard in there)

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
Please do not click this link if you are at work: bonk

Even if you aren't, you may not want to click it, if you respect Carlos Latuff and don't want to see him do a crossover with pre-stroke Kirschen.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

KoldPT posted:

Even if you aren't, you may not want to click it, if you respect Carlos Latuff and don't want to see him do a crossover with pre-stroke Kirschen.

Why does that woman have a ghost climbing out of her rear end?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

KoldPT posted:

<GBS cuck joke here>

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Mister Beeg posted:

How exactly would he suggest this not happen. Christian store holds horrible policy so people don't shop there because they believe in rights for LGBT people. Either the store divorces itself from its horrible stances or goes out of business. Does he want laws mandating people shop at Christian stores against their wills?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Holy loving Christ, that's bleak. We need more of this.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Ah yes the inestimable riches that Cecile Richards pulls in from her work at Planned Parenthood.

She's a rad lady for real. I met her at the abortion protests in Austin in 2013. That's right, be jealous :smugdog:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the inside of Nigel Farage's head – An imagined look at the team Ukip’s leader gets help from" After Fritz Khan.

Telegraph:

Greece election: Anti-austerity Syriza wins election

Independent:

Saturday's Times:

From December 2014: Saudi terrorism court 'to try women drivers'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I thought the "gently caress off we're full" shirts were cartoonists making a jab at people

Of course they're real :smithicide:

• Locked thread