Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
holy poo poo CLG just got WIPED!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
"If you come at Xspecial, you best kill Xspecial." lmao Kobe is the best NA caster.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Team Liquid putting on a clinic without it's best player

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
If you can't even burst down Annie with Rengar + Rumble ult you might as well forfeit.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Xpecial is the Team Liquid Omar. :lol:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
That teamfight reminds me of The Wire

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Hypocrisy posted:

That was a really nice Rumble ult but as it turns out narrow corridors also make you giant targets for Annie/Jarvan.

Not good enough. They just moved forward a bit and dodged the damage. Benny needs to just lock an ult pivot on one of his teammies. It's gonna give him much better results.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
NA needs to stop picking Rengar and Leblanc this poo poo is embarrassing to watch

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
What a hook Kreygasm

e; THE GOD

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
YO APHROMOOOOOOOOOO

halwain
May 31, 2011
Aphro is redeeming himself with those hooks.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Aphromoo deserves such a much better team that CLG :smith:

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

NOT ANNIE

GET DAT FUKKEN CAIT FIRST

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
aaaaaaaaaaaaaand back to standard clg

i hope everyone enjoyed the quick break

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Holy poo poo, Xpecial with the instant flash to dodge the hook.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Keith taking a break from baron to 1v1 Doublelift

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
:lol: Let me 1v1 Doublelift! Oh wait now Fenix doesn't get Baron. :downs:

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

hahaha ha link completely missing the pink

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Remember when Thooorin said Doublelift was one of the best AD Carries in the world like a month ago? He isn't even the best AD Carry in the NA Challenger scene.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flameingblack posted:

Remember when Thooorin said Doublelift was one of the best AD Carries in the world like a month ago? He isn't even the best AD Carry in the NA Challenger scene.

woah thooorin being absolutely wrong about something? get the gently caress out of here no way.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Holy poo poo that anti-synergy. Flash hook, let your mid take the Ace in the Hole, lose the teamfight even though you hit the hook. :downs:

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Aphromoo is trying SO hard to win this game lmao I wish he wasn't on clg.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

He's still 60CS ahead of Keith which is pretty good considering. Like he's a good AD carry but anyone who thinks Doublelift is near the top of the best AD carries in the world needs their head checked.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
nearly a 4v5 and Team Liquid wins anyway because Xpecial's AoE stun + Azir damage just wipes so hard.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Aphromoo is trying SO hard to win this game lmao I wish he wasn't on clg.

Mostly I just wish Zion was here. Benny was one of they two keys to this defeat with those terrible early equalizers.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Flipswitch posted:

He's still 60CS ahead of Keith which is pretty good considering. Like he's a good AD carry but anyone who thinks Doublelift is near the top of the best AD carries in the world needs their head checked.

He's Sivir and their only safe waveclear in a losing game, it makes sense that he has more CS. He's also not doing anything with all that gold. CLG would've been better off with, like, a Xerath mid and then Doublelift on Trist, if they were going to lane swap it anyways.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
haha keith was a monster this game, so many free auto attacks in these teamfights

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Killed By Death posted:

Aphromoo deserves such a much better team that CLG :smith:

Not really.

Good for not-Curse.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

I honestly really don't like Sivir into Azir. Carries with less than 600 range have the worst loving time fighting the sand mage, somebody who also has to run up to auto on top is just going to do terribly against him if the game goes long. That Caitlyn was the enemy ADC was the final nail in the coffin.

Bankerfox
Oct 11, 2012

Firebert posted:

NA needs to stop picking Rengar and Leblanc this poo poo is embarrassing to watch

A thousand times this, NA is terrible at pick comps. Link and Xsmithie did absolutely nothing that game.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
IMO leblanc is better if you dont build a dfg and pair her with jarvin or something so you can do big aoe damage instead of trying to kill janna or whatever.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Bankerfox posted:

A thousand times this, NA is terrible at pick comps. Link and Xsmithie did absolutely nothing that game.

I seriously think Rengar needs a shielder to work (or Twitch for the Tom & Jerry picks, minimum). He just doesn't work without Orianna or Lulu because he gets loving exploded. You need to slam CC down the instant he jumps in or he dies, junglers can't initiate like this.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Those big collar corea style gaming jackets are pretty dope.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Those big collar corea style gaming jackets are pretty dope.

liquid has had those since SC2 and they've always been baller

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I'm continually surprised at how rare Caitlyn is in the pro meta. She's pretty much everything you want in a pro-level ADC pick.

One of the most overbearing champions in the game to lane against and yet still has a fantastic end-game. One of the best tower siege in the game. One of the safest all around. I don't know. Why is it so rare?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Xpecial being real about the language issues with Piglet.

Libertine posted:

I'm continually surprised at how rare Caitlyn is in the pro meta. She's pretty much everything you want in a pro-level ADC pick.

One of the most overbearing champions in the game to lane against and yet still has a fantastic end-game. One of the best tower siege in the game. One of the safest all around. I don't know. Why is it so rare?

I think for most of season 4 her lane bullying was not as effective as someone like Lucian and a mid game spike from someone like Corki was much more needed than Cait's mid game dip.

Plus, you had Jinx who had very safe tower sieging and the ability to just down a tower if you get a good rotation.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Jan 26, 2015

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

UZI crushing on Caitlyn in worlds was just oppressive, but it seems like he's the only person who plays her.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Today We are all keith

redegglamp
May 24, 2008

Libertine posted:

Maybe pro's are afraid of being lane swapped and then out hyper carried by trist/kog? Honestly though I don't know she's strong and safe throughout most of the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Libertine posted:

Because she can't win you a game unless you have literally perfect positioning. All she brings is shootmans. Compare to how Sivir gives you waveclear and completes chasecomps, Graves gives you the strongest botlane and AD burst, Corki provides waveclear and allows a mid ADC while being insanely safe, and Ezreal is uncatchable and hypermobile. Caitlyn doesn't have anything that can turn a game on its head. Jinx is just a better version of her in pro play because she brings a stronger root, more brutal poke, rocket and the teamfight power of switcheroo.

• Locked thread