Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Glacier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The Rock better show up tonight.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i don't know who the hell these gimmicks are haha

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I am now a WWE Network member. MMMMMM gently caress yeah feels good.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

This is a such a good deal. I looked at the ppv on my cable and it was 45 dollars. What the gently caress. 10 dollars gets me every single ppv and hours and hours of past poo poo. UNF.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kazvall posted:

I am now a WWE Network member. MMMMMM gently caress yeah feels good.

Congrats on making the best decision of your life

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Man, I sure am depressed today. Life isn't worth living.

*becomes a WWE Network member*

YEESSS! YES! LIFE IS loving GREAT!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kazvall posted:

Man, I sure am depressed today. Life isn't worth living.

*becomes a WWE Network member*

YEESSS! YES! LIFE IS loving GREAT!

its been on since I got it from Wootman, thats like 80 hours straight of wrestling

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I won't stop until each and every one of you mamby pamby flat chests becomes a WWE Network member. I'm gonna come into your house, steal your mom's purse, and purchase you a year subscription myself! Then I'm gonna gently caress your mom while your dad watches.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Wormskull posted:

The Gimmicks countdown on right now is awesome.

Watch the blunders one

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was surprised to learn WWE Network only recently became a thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Boogeyman is wild.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looks like their gonna do a doc on Mankind and I never seen him before so looks like that'll be my introduction.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mark Henry is epic but I haven't seen him in anything except promos and the funny skit stuff.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy crap. I gotta watch the 1999 Royal Rumble later.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

you really do, I just watched it and it owns

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Can't help but love Vinny Mac. Watch that poo poo.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

just got way too many snacks for this poo poo tonight

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to eat Tijuana Flats and watch it with my folks whom haven't seen wrestling in a long time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

As far as I know they last watched it before I was born.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I am happy that you're recreating a childhood moment in your adulthood. That's what imp zone is all about.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

if anyone else has gotten The Network, it seems to have problems on firefox. Use chrome.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

hey if you want a quick lmao while you're waiting for the rumble check out this post: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3695656&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=8#post440708674

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I agree with that poster.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I agree with that poster.

you want the admins to delete imp zone? :wth:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

blow it right up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

If it brings back capitalization and punctuation to GBS, I'll put my drat life on the line.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

strong worms from wordskull

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The Capitalization and Punctuation Posse is poised to present a pleasant rear end pounding for plebian peasant pissant pussies.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i can't believe there are people on this website, using irony, trying to be funny, not even caring if they spell things right or use proper punctuation, this is bullshit, they should all be banned, what the gently caress is lowtax doing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just saw the clip Knuc was talking about where one of the bushwackers gets thrown out of the ring and then bushwalks his way around it immediately.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Just saw the clip Knuc was talking about where one of the bushwackers gets thrown out of the ring and then bushwalks his way around it immediately.

me too lmfao

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

What in god's name is this WWE Immortals game...

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Kazvall posted:

What in god's name is this WWE Immortals game...

i thought it was a pretty good little game at first but having put more time in it, it's buggy as fuckin' sin... dont play it. at least not until they fix it.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Pizza should be coming in soon.

Ready for the Rumble :getin:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

My ranch dipped hot wings doritos are in hand. French onion dip with ruffles at the ready.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The thread is now half the size of the DOTA thread and it's only existed for less than a week.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Remember, you can use the wwe network on two devices! Let your best internet friend watch with you!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

The thread is now half the size of the DOTA thread and it's only existed for less than a week.

There was a giant gaping hole in the imp zone that needed to be filled with pro-wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
5 minutes boys! I'm already drunk