Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

BasicFunk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CzlS2uhunU

Pistol Pez was pissed because Boogie Woogie Man called him the best BLACK athlete, and Pez was like "Why am I just the best 'black' athlete? Why am I not the best athlete? Ya know what? gently caress yo ol' cracker rear end Jimmy Valiant. I'm going to cut your pony tail and whoop your rear end!"

Then he became Shaska Whatley and joined the Paul Jones Army.

Thanks for the explanation. I guess it flew over my head.

I guessed there must've been some misunderstanding because they were a fun team together, so I did guess it was because of 80s heel-turn misunderstandings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Cesaro don't have poo poo on 48-year-old Karl Gotch

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Luigi Thirty posted:

Cesaro don't have poo poo on 48-year-old Karl Gotch

Duh, he's a ghost.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Is there any way someone can get a grab of Rowan solemnly putting on and taking off the sheep mask from the Rumble pre-show? It's just....bizarrely funny. I'm not sure why.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

rr live gifs

Spoiler alert for the next few years

But what does he blo?

USO DED

The death of Nattie Pt. 1

The death of Nattie Pt. 2

The death of Nattie Pt. 3

Just two guys dying

Another angle because had to

BANG!

How I feel about the rest of this rumble match

"They can't boo him with The Rock out there!"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Thanks WM.

Anybody want any other particular things from the Rumble, I'll throw them together when I get a chance.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Jerusalem posted:

Thanks WM.

Anybody want any other particular things from the Rumble, I'll throw them together when I get a chance.

The double-German by Brock on to J&J was pretty awesome.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The unimpressed lady they cut to during Road Dogg's entrance speech.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

#1 rule of working in WWE as a high flyer - MIZ WILL NOT CATCH YOU

Gifs of Brock being a monster would be nice, in particular the finish of the match.

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

The gawky white guy that was a little to excited for R-Truth's entrance. For some reason I found that hilarious.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Jerusalem posted:

Thanks WM.

1. Cena's weird pin attempt on Rollins after the sit out powerbomb. He loses his balance and flails around before finally getting to the cover.

2. Golddust's trot towards Reigns as he is about to be thrown out in the RR. It's the most blatant "I am about to get tossed" run at a guy. It rivals that Cena "oh no my cookies are burning" shuffle around the table last year in silliness.

EDIT

Please and thank you :)

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
Please gif Seth's corkscrew 450 splash to cena. Also Cena AAing J&J security, and the chained AA's to Brock.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I need a gif of Ziggler getting thrown out like he's being beaten up by his older brothers.
Thanks!

e: In high quality.

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
If you could gif Brock aggressively smashing the second tv monitor into the ground during the dismantling of the spanish announce table I'd really appreciate it.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Did my GIF THIS J-RU sign make it on screen? :ohdear:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Royal Rumble Gifs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Will go some gifs from the Rumble match when I can face looking at it again :smith:

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
What was the timestamp on the DiBiase cosplayer laughing behind the announcers? I can probably gif it myself.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I love how the Brockface sign goes up right as he hits the suplex. It's like Brock used up an absorbed power to hit it, and that's his release animation.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Any chance this could be made to loop better? I'd like Cena's impotence to last forever, because that's a normal thing to want.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

More gifs from the Royal Rumble

quote:

The gawky white guy that was a little to excited for R-Truth's entrance. For some reason I found that hilarious.

Couldn't really see anything that really stood out and matched your description, sorry, can you be more specific?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That'll do for now I think :smith:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Couldn't really see anything that really stood out and matched your description, sorry, can you be more specific?

I'm guessing it's the guy who was really weirdly audible when he shouted "WHASSUP"

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I don't know if anyone wants to cut this together because it's too long to do just one gif, but having Goldust come out right after Bryan's elimination was (possibly accidental) genius. Everyone's reeling from Bryan's early elimination and then "SHATTERED DREAMS" appears on the Titantron.

\/\/\/Haha yes, that. Thanks J-Ru. :hfive:

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Jan 26, 2015

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

gently caress it, here's the rest.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Without audio it looked like a very good Rumble!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Without audio it looked like a very good Rumble!

yeah, the crowd of spoiled children really ruined it after Bryan was eliminated

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

DEEZ
NUTS

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

I went ahead and spliced these together:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ziggler and Ambrose I can understand (even if I think it's stupid, spiteful, self-destructive reasoning) but why Wyatt too? He'd been booked as dominant throughout the whole show, presumably because they're hoping to get another match out of Taker at Mania.... and then he just gets dumped like garbage by Show and Kane just like Ambrose and Ziggler did.

This Rumble match was just full of baffling moments like that.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Thanks, J-Ru :)

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Jerusalem posted:

gently caress it, here's the rest.

I love these

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Alouicious posted:

yeah, the crowd of spoiled children really ruined it after Bryan was eliminated

You are bad and so was this Rumble.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Jerusalem posted:

More gifs from the Royal Rumble

For whatever reason the fan dressed as IRS that stands up after the crowd shot starts stood out to me. My focus went from one Rotunda to another, I guess.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Ziggler and Ambrose I can understand (even if I think it's stupid, spiteful, self-destructive reasoning) but why Wyatt too? He'd been booked as dominant throughout the whole show, presumably because they're hoping to get another match out of Taker at Mania.... and then he just gets dumped like garbage by Show and Kane just like Ambrose and Ziggler did.

This Rumble match was just full of baffling moments like that.

The logic is actually pretty obvious. "Big Show and Kane will dump all the guys this smarky crowd likes so they don't dilute Roman's pop, and then they'll be happy when Roman eliminates the guys that put out their favourites!"

The first part sorta worked, because they didn't have anyone in there at the end (except Rusev a little) who got the response Roman got against Dave last year, and Dean or Bray absolutely would have. (If Bray was in the last two, the entire building would've been singing his song and holding up their phones.)

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Big Show knows what's up and doesn't give a gently caress; right around when the "BULLSHIT!" chants started.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Big Show knows what's up and doesn't give a gently caress; right around when the "BULLSHIT!" chants started.

Big Show spent the entirety of 2014 not giving a gently caress. Why start now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Alouicious posted:

I'm guessing it's the guy who was really weirdly audible when he shouted "WHASSUP"

Yeah that was it. Really wouldn't work in gif form come to think of it sober.