Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I have an old soft modded wii with gamecube ports and memory card slots paypal me one million dollars and it can be yours

perfect condition used only by a nerd to play no more heroes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

STAR CITIZEN is just so much better than the lovely ELITE DANGEROUS !!! I mean SC will be like a GTA / MASS EFFECT / COD all in one with the amazing graphics of the cry III engine. Whereas, ED is just going to be another boring space simulator in which all you can do is boarding on your ugly non-realistic ship and fly through boring random rear end generated systems (400 billions LOL). While the pro ED fags will spend their days in boring rear end systems mining... I will be drowning in pussies in SC. In fact, SC players will be able to do gangsta poo poo like stealing other players money, buying expensive ships (with real life money bitches!!! at least till the game is released) and be an MLG pro player in the FPS module by doing 360° no scopes all day long. Also, you should know that the girl population (I mean real chicks not some virtual fag transgender wanna be) is already far more important than in ED. Basically, what this mean is that you will be able to get laid IRL in SC and not in ED (unless you do LGBT poo poo).

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

the girl population

mods

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I honestly don't know one person who even has a blu ray movie

i buy blurays and dvds from the bargain bin if i see them, usually of stuff i've never heard of before just to see what the gently caress it is. sometimes you find some cool stuff you wouldnt have thought to watch on netflix or whatever

like i have a dvd of this which i bought on a whim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg7OPwASvE8

2$ well spent imho

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I have an old soft modded wii with gamecube ports and memory card slots paypal me one million dollars and it can be yours

perfect condition used only by a nerd to play no more heroes

you dont need that poo poo anymore b/c theres homebrew to replace the ports and memcards, which owns b/c it means you can gamecube on your wiiu

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

corn in the bible posted:

you dont need that poo poo anymore b/c theres homebrew to replace the ports and memcards, which owns b/c it means you can gamecube on your wiiu

yeah im waiting for paychecks to roll in to get a hard drive for my wii u for wii+gcn

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

it also supports widescreen and progressive hacks so its p much better than a gamecube ever was

e: if you have a way to play gamecube games please play splinter cell double agent

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

the hardest part is getting the IR bar working

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

STAR CITIZEN is just so much better than the lovely ELITE DANGEROUS !!! I mean SC will be like a GTA / MASS EFFECT / COD all in one with the amazing graphics of the cry III engine. Whereas, ED is just going to be another boring space simulator in which all you can do is boarding on your ugly non-realistic ship and fly through boring random rear end generated systems (400 billions LOL). While the pro ED fags will spend their days in boring rear end systems mining... I will be drowning in pussies in SC. In fact, SC players will be able to do gangsta poo poo like stealing other players money, buying expensive ships (with real life money bitches!!! at least till the game is released) and be an MLG pro player in the FPS module by doing 360° no scopes all day long. Also, you should know that the girl population (I mean real chicks not some virtual fag transgender wanna be) is already far more important than in ED. Basically, what this mean is that you will be able to get laid IRL in SC and not in ED (unless you do LGBT poo poo).

mods rename the games forum to this pls

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

AFTER ALL THAT , I STILL DIDNT FIND THOSE SAILORS

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

AFTER ALL THAT , I STILL DIDNT FIND THOSE SAILORS

sneaking into the yakuza funeral blows

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Rexicon1 posted:

reminder that flu shot likely protected you from like 20 other strains and so now your chances of getting flu next year are much less.

i don't have to like if

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
went to buy grim fandango and found out that i already bought grim fandango

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

nice knuc post

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Al! posted:

went to buy grim fandango and found out that i already bought grim fandango

is the hd ver good?
e: is it even out yet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Liver Disaster posted:

is the hd ver good?
e: is it even out yet

good question, i should actually install and play it. that actually hadn't crossed my mind before

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

grim fandango is 5 gigs. i wonder if they actually had the original audio masters

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

one thing you relearn when you play old games is how much poppy scratchy lovely compression we used to deal with during the early cd rom era. i actually bought 7th guest with credit i got from selling steam cards and the fmv is almost intelligible and all the sound is really poppy and scratchy

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I've only played BF4 but in BF4 I flew in a murder machine AC130 and blew a bunch of dudes up in night vision so

bf4 is nice since the prevalence of stingers means that skylords don't make the game unfun for everyone else anymore.

I am very ashamed that I initially bought into star citizen, although I managed to cash out via eBay with a decent ROI. something about space sims (90's nostalgia) drives folks nuts even if they'll inevitably underdeliver. all I really want is a remake of x-wing alliance. why is that so hard?

Necronomoticon fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Jan 27, 2015

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Necronomoticon posted:

bf4 is nice since the prevalence of stingers means that skylords don't make the game unfun for everyone else anymore.
I thought sky lords could evade stingers super easily and the stingers sometimes explode and don't damage the jet? or did they fix that and make airplanes less horrible to play against.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://www.pcgamesn.com/valve-s-economist-may-become-greece-s-new-finance-minister-fear-the-hat-event-horizon

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

i don't have to like if

how though is mandatory

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Necronomoticon posted:

I am very ashamed that I initially bought into star citizen, although I managed to cash out via eBay with a decent ROI. something about space sims (90's nostalgia) drives folks nuts even if they'll inevitably underdeliver. all I really want is a remake of x-wing alliance. why is that so hard?

xwing alliance and xwing vs tie fighter are on gog

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Necronomoticon posted:

same, bought in for $110, sold for $185 iirc
got myself elite, which is really cool and also a real game, if only slightly undercooked for now

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Necronomoticon posted:

imo airtists are fun peeps

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Necronomoticon posted:

something about space sims (90's nostalgia) drives folks nuts even if they'll inevitably underdeliver.

let me tell you about homeworld

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

expected this to be about am event horizon game super disappointed

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Apparently the shadowrun kickstarter made enough that they're remaking the matrix and magic and stuff for the new game, pretty sweet.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/shadowrun-hong-kong

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

virtual fag transgender

modsssss

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
"virtua fag: transgender" is sega's alternative dating sim

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

is there a sega hard girls dating sim

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

I am a proud member of the lgbvft community

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

is there a sega hard girls dating sim

trap set?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ahahahaha the designer of dying light swore up and down that there wouldn't be a review embargo. he made good on his promise

reviewers got their copies of the game 12 hours before launch

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
bunch of lpers got a copy like a week ago and did reviews

super best friends had a video of dying light up last week tuesday iirc

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

hubris.height posted:

bunch of lpers got a copy like a week ago and did reviews

super best friends had a video of dying light up last week tuesday iirc

they had to sign "brand deals" to get those, apparently

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy

Rexicon1 posted:

I thought sky lords could evade stingers super easily and the stingers sometimes explode and don't damage the jet? or did they fix that and make airplanes less horrible to play against.

in my experience on the ps4 (lol) version, jets are a non-issue as a foot-soldier and seem to really only be a big deal if you're also in some sort of aircraft. heli's on the other hand are extremely vulnerable to stingers and seem to only be wrecking things when no one wants to take one for the team and equip a stinger instead of an RPG. if you're in a tank, though, you may as well be a bullseye for just about everything.

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Necronomoticon posted:

in my experience on the ps4 (lol) version, jets are a non-issue as a foot-soldier and seem to really only be a big deal if you're also in some sort of aircraft. heli's on the other hand are extremely vulnerable to stingers and seem to only be wrecking things when no one wants to take one for the team and equip a stinger instead of an RPG. if you're in a tank, though, you may as well be a bullseye for just about everything.

theres a spot on the railway map that lets you get stinger locks on the chinese team's air vehicles right when they spawn

getting 5-6 people to hide out in the rocks and play mujaheddin simulator is the best part of battlefield

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

guy very mad about tales of zestiria posted:

all the things wrong with zestiria and some more because I like to ramble. zestiria spoilers warning.

like what the gently caress. how did the staff, how did namco, how did BABA release this game in this state? are anniversary titles fated to be badly done poo poo from now on??? is that it??? i’m just going to bullet point all the poo poo that is wrong with this loving “LATEST MASTERPIECE IN THE TALES SERIES.” warning: tons of swearing because UDSGJSDKJSFHj.

alisha is a temporary character
like what the gently caress? why did you do that? she’s not only temporarily playable, she’s not even there for 80%, dare i say 85%, of the story. she leaves right before the last battle. she doesn’t get kamui. she got announced next to the protagonist, was the main reason he decided to become the Shepherd, yet this poo poo happens. what?
let me remind you that Alisha gets DLC. DLC that some of it might be usable by Rose. she has DLC in the value of 300 and 500 yen. what the gently caress is this. nowhere in the DLC content page does it say it’s limited use only. Richard!Wii and Flynn!360 didn’t get DLC. Also, at least both of those characters were very important to the story or to certain characters’ development. Alisha? Uh…
rose gets her loving costume? for no loving reason? with no loving story scene? not only that, Alisha for some reason gets to use Rose’s GE DLC costume as well, maybe so as to not make the player feel so bad for supporting this poo poo game with DLC lmao.
even when alisha isn’t usable in the party, her weapon - WHICH NO OTHER CHARACTER IN THE GAME CAN USE - is still sold at shops. like what the gently caress is this for? so you can buy them and carry them over for a future playthrough???? FOR WHAT???
for some reason baba wanted to hide rose before release, but not the temporary mob-reduced character Alisha. ????
the plot is such a mess from start to finish? “I want a world where humans and tenzoku can co-exist.” how the gently caress is that even possible when most humans can’t even see tenzoku to begin with? also, why does the plot setting just straight out say: humans produce defilement and hyouma, but tenzoku don’t. what? so zaveid indirectly killing people is ok???? that poo poo doesn’t produce hyouma HOW?
fine, have it that way. then how come Rose, an assassin, doesn’t produce hyouma? here’s Lailah’s line in the game, and the only loving explanation ever given for this:she has a pure, clean heart like Sorey. what? how does that even make sense? does she not feel remorse/whatever? it’s not like she’s an emotionless shell, she has to feel something? also, how come when Zaveid killed a Hyouma everyone went OOOH DANG gently caress YOU, WE’RE NEVER FORGETTING THIS, but when rose reveals herself as an assassin Sorey just laughs it off?
LOOK AT THIS loving PIECE OF DIALOGUE DOWNGRADING ALISHA’S CHARACTERS AND PROMOTING ROSE’S SHOEHORNED CHARACTER: SOREY: “I DON’T WANT TO GET HER [ROSE] INVOLVED…” MIKLEO: “IT’S ALL RIGHT, GRAMPS TOLD US - THOSE WHO CAN SEE THE SAME AS YOU ARE YOUR REAL COMRADES.” LAILAH: “UNLIKE ALISHA, [ROSE] WON’T BE A BURDEN TO YOU, SOREY.” SOREY: “YOU’RE RIGHT! ALL RIGHT, LET’S GO.”
like what the gently caress? if you come to me after this telling me that this game has a very interesting cast and story, i’m going to kick you off the loving planet.
Alisha’s character gets so much unnecessary poo poo in this game and it’s everyone idolizing Rose’s character WHICH IS FULL OF FLAWS AND CONTRADICTIONS and stupid as gently caress??? like it doesn’t make any sense and it makes the player feel really confused as to why Alisha is getting this unnecessary hatred from the party members themselves????
Rose literally goes around killing people and no one in the party gives a gently caress or tries to change her way of thinking, yet Alisha tries to stop the war and helps people despite her lack of strength and “talent” like Sorey and Rose, and she gets poo poo FROM THE PARTY CHARACTERS FOR IT????
Dezel’s death was so unnecessary? like this was so “dang, we couldn’t give Zaveid a different weapon/artes set, so i guess we gotta mob-reduce and kill Okumura’s second character.” also the party brushes his death off so easily, too? even worse than TOX2’s Alt!Milla, the only ones who cry are Rose and Lailah, and the rest of the party forgets it pretty easily?
why are there so little skits in the game? like this is easily half of what any regular Tales game has. oh wait, but you get 5 a week for free if you download them, so I guess that’s okay!!!
why does it feel like Rose got forced to be the heroine and replaced Alisha so bad? the reasons for Alisha not to join the party is either because: 1) she’s being used as bait by Bartlow and her kindgom to get the Shepherd on their side of the war; 2) she’s fixing a bridge??? for over 20 hours of gameplay; 3) she has to help Sergei pre-final boss fight to fight the guards. What? Is there supposed to be a secret Alisha route in a second playthrough, or what?
talking about the war - what the gently caress was that? it was supposed to be a huge plot device, yet at the end of the boss fight it got reduced to, “oh let’s just leave, Sorey, these guys can kill themselves off and produce Hyouma for all we loving care. But oh, look there! A totally not-final-boss thingy!!!” ????
what’s the options every once in a while for? they don’t even branch the ending, sometimes they don’t even change the conclusion of the event. it has even more choices at the same time than X2, the whole OOO CHOICES WILL SHAPE YOUR FUTURE (hint: they didn’t), yet they don’t contribute to anything that people have found until now, unless it’s to branch the ending in a second playthrough like the trophies seem to be pushing?
the BGM is good, but please get motoi sakuraba off the train. he can’t do music for this series no longer. the port theme sounds like every port theme in every goddamn game in this series.
THE BATTLE CAMERA IS loving TERRIBLE, HOW DID YOU EVEN LET THIS PASS?? multiplayer is literally impossible because the camera keeps focusing on the first player, so characters move off the camera view to cast spells or avoid getting loving killed AND THEY CAN’T SEE poo poo OR EVEN UNDERSTAND WHERE THEY ARE. THIS GAME WAS loving MADE BATTLE SYSTEM-WISE BY THE SAME GUY BEHIND GRACES, AND THAT GAME’S CAMERA HAD NO loving PROBLEMS WITH IT EVEN IN MULTIPLAYER. WHY THE gently caress IS THIS poo poo TERRIBLE IN WHATEVER WAY YOU PLAY IT?
like the camera gets so loving bad when you side-step near walls or very closed areas you completely lose sight of everything, it bugs and does poo poo and spins around making you terribly dizzy, i’m not even gonna bother.
no one loving understands the skill system, not even the game seems to. dualize was already complex enough, you had to loving make this thing that isn’t even a mix of past titles’ mechanics but something completely new that works bad because no one can understand the logic behind it?
a small break. pants heavily.

the plot is completely incoherent, i really can’t understand how it was written by the same team behind Hearts and Xillia and Xillia 2. like characters get such few development, even in side-quests, it’s awful. anyone but sorey, lailah, rose and mikleo have such few lines you’ve got to wonder why the gently caress they’re even there.
the final boss is such a joke, i regret ever bashing Graces for Richard’s last boss battle. like, what the gently caress. it’s so terrible, difficult, and nauseatingly long.
the NPCs are there just because??? Symonne is supposed to be important but she gets thrown into one or two scenes and Rose doesn’t even seem to want to hunt her down for indirectly helping Dezel get, y’know, killed off?? being an assassin and all? uhm, Rose??? Sergei is probably the only character worth mentioning, too bad he gets shoehorned alongside Alisha to off-camera. and that explorer guy whose name i forget because he’s THAT crucial to the plot.
Maltran’s a spy, like, what the gently caress. is everything related to Alisha getting thrown into poo poo, or what? also, her boss fight is completely unnecessary and awkward, especially because Alisha leaves right after it and no one particularly goes to support her. it just made the game seem “poo poo, we’re almost reaching the last boss, gotta throw some extras in here!!!”
the puzzles in this game are terrible, and whoever came up with the Water Trial Dungeon should probably get a better job. so many people got sick of it they gave up right there, and i don’t blame them.
the cooking system? which isn’t even cooking, but whatever, is absolutely terrible. if you were going to do something like that, you might have well stood still because it does nothing other than change a few properties in battle and the skits aren’t even particularly interesting for the most part.
why are the hi-ougi so underwhelming? ufotable did their best with the anime cutscenes and the cut-ins for them, yet they’re so awkward to activate and such a hassle. only a few of them are worth mentioning.
again, why does Alisha even get a pre-order hi-ougi if she’s just gonna be playable for around 3 hours? why is she even in the cover? why did you even bother making a TV Special with her? and revealing her in the first announcement of the game? what?
why the gently caress can’t you use healing Artes off battle? this has been an option ever since Phantasia iirc, and now you’re just throwing that aside??? why do I loving have to go back to town if i can’t find easy mobs to get into a fight with so i can heal my party properly, like what the gently caress?
the whole accompanying character system is just a loving stupid mechanic to prevent you from changing on-screen characters. why the gently caress do i have to use sorey all the time???? YOU’VE BEEN LETTING PEOPLE CHANGE CHARACTERS THEY WANT TO CONTROL EVER SINCE PHANTASIA, TIME TO GET loving SMART AND STOP CHANGING THINGS THAT ARE ALL RIGHT AND MAKE YOUR GAMES ACTUALLY GOOD???
what the gently caress was the whole accompanying character system for IF YOU LITERALLY CANNOT CHOOSE ANYONE ELSE BUT ROSE AS YOUR FOLLOWER ENDGAME AND YOU CAN’T loving CHANGE SOREY EITHER SO YOU’RE STUCK WITH THESE TWO ASSHOLES AGAIN FOR THE REST OF THE GAME??? LIKE WHAT THE gently caress!!!!!!
i’m not even going to mention (but i am) the fact there are so few mobs on maps at once, you’ve got to run around for 5 minutes in a huge map to find something worth killing.
also, I get you wanted to pull off the whole “open-world” thing and poo poo, but there’s not much to big maps if they’re just??? big maps? also, the treasure chests are completely taken off xillia, please start properly making new models and items for things. same goes to the monsters - there’s a boss fight that is literally a Giganto taken from Xillia 2. this game was in production for 3. THREE. loving. YEARS.
so much for seamless transition into battles if you’re just going to have to watch the victory scenes and have the screen fade out again onto the world map, right???
why the gently caress are there no costumes in this game and the only character who gets any is Rose. also some of the color variations are hard to look at because they’re uhm. i’m looking at you, Mikleo.
why the gently caress does Zaveid even get Dezel’s costume? like him getting his hat is already hard to swallow because Dezel literally faded out of existence, but he somehow got clothes completely similar to his for no loving reason as well? is this a way to apologize for Dezel not being permanent, just like with Rose getting Alisha’s costume? like, what???
look, you managed to reduce the loading screens and their duration, you managed to transition events into boss battles and vice-versa, yet objects, NPCs and the loving environment still pop up on areas when i’m right in front of them. Jesus. this is the PS3 system, are you going to port this garbage onto PS4 like this???
please stick to CC or TP, or something actually smart like Xillia’s AC. don’t. do. bg. ever. again. It makes no sense considering it’s terribly difficult to get and raise to maximum level, not to mention 2nd Hi-Ougis need to be activated over BG5 and in most normal circumstances that’s never happening. if you were going for that, at least make it a Battle Act like Graces’ combo-activation Blast Calibers?
where the gently caress is aerial combat, even graces had more of an aerial feel to it than this, at least it had Artes that threw enemies upwards. characters are literally glued to the ground.
again, stop recycling 75% of your monster book from game to game. it’s depressing. i’m not telling you to completely remake the monster book, but at least do bother with some field mobs, jeez.
it’s so hard to understand what to do in the game to advance the plot at times, and this has never happened in past titles. also please fix that thing of the “Talk” prompt not appearing when you’re too close to NPCs.
please fix your graphic bugs as well, I’m tired of getting inside a new town and Sorey’s cape or clothes bugging and occupying huge chunks of the screen.
why the gently caress aren’t the dialogues with your accompanying character voiced? why can’t we switch on-screen characters and have Sorey tag behind us instead? can we not hear his opinion on things???? did you try to go for the same FAILED approach you took with Xillia 2 of making the player feel like they’re the protagonist? Please, STOP.
catching the normin is also a hassle and most of the time not even worth it because their skills suck rear end. why do i have to grind monsters and spend half an hour finding an enemy encounter so i can HOPE it drops equipment i want/need?
Kamui was completely not thought of properly. Because of Kamui, so much bad poo poo went wrong with this game, starting by reducing an 8 character cast to 6. Why are Sorey’s and Rose’s movements COMPLETELY THE SAME IN KAMUI? IF YOU WERE ONLY GOING TO GIVE KAMUI TO TWO OF THE HUMANS DESPITE THERE BEING -THREE-, COULDN’T YOU AT LEAST HAVE BOTHERED GIVING THEM DIFFERENT ANIMATIONS? Their Artes and Hi-Ougi are even the same!!!!
The fact that some boss battles can only be won by spamming Mikleo and Sorey’s/Rose’s Kamui artes from afar is tiring as poo poo. Wasn’t the game supposed to have a Graces-like battlesystem? full of action, different approaches, strategy, you know, all the stuff you loving advertised?
I’m not even going to talk about the false advertisement and trailers. Remember that trailer they released on gameplay where you had Sorey+Mikleo and Alisha+Lailah fighting a Dragon? WOOPS, TURNS OUT IN THE ACTUAL loving GAME ALISHA ISN’T EVEN IN THE PARTY AT THAT POINT!!!! AND SHE ISN’T FOR THE NEXT FIFTEEN HOURS AT LEAST!!!!! gently caress!!!!!!
Remember when Baba said Rose was just an accompanying character? Ha, ha, ha.
The game was advertised and begun production over the whole theme of an open-world and a bigger sense of travelling with your comrades around the world than any other title in the series. YET YOU loving IMPLEMENT AN EXPENSIVE AS gently caress TELEPORT SYSTEM IN YOUR GAME INSTEAD OF CREATING A PROPER METHOD OF TRANSPORTATION? WHAT THE gently caress!!!!!! WHERE THE gently caress IS THE WHOLE “TRAVELLING SPIRIT” WITH THAT poo poo???? SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO SPEND FIFTEEN MINUTES GETTING BACK TO THE CITY BECAUSE YOU CAN’T AFFORD THE OVERLY PRICED WARPING SYSTEM!!!!
why the gently caress does your MAXIMUM HP NOT RAISE ALONGSIDE YOUR LEVEL? why do you have to go around killing overly recycled monster models to get these stupid gems to raise your party’s HP???
why THE gently caress DID YOU GIVE ATTACHMENTS POINTS, AND YOU HAVE A LIMIT OF 3 POINTS TO SPEND, SO YOU CAN’T USE TWO ATTACHMENTS THAT COST 2 POINTS EACH AT THE SAME TIME??? WHERE THE gently caress DID THIS poo poo EVER GO WRONG IN THE XILLIAS, WHY ARE YOU MAKING poo poo THAT WAS GOOD, BAD!?!?!?!??!?!?
why does THE loving SHOP RANK SYSTEM EVEN EXIST. YOU TOOK THAT poo poo OUT IN XILLIA 2 BECAUSE IT SUCKED rear end AND DID NOTHING!!!! AND GUESS WHAT, IT SUCKS rear end AND DOES NOTHING IN THIS GAME, TOO!!!!!!
i’m honestly SO loving PISSED OFF AT THIS poo poo I COULD EAT A loving TABLE. BUT THERE’S STILL MORE, OOOOOH THERE’S STILL PLENTY MORE!!!!!

why do skits only activate with Discovery Points or when you’re at Save Points? as soon as you leave a save point you can no longer activate the Skit. it gets so flooded, at one point you’ll easily spend 15 minutes watching useless skits explaining mechanics that are too loving difficult to understand because the game won’t spread them between different moments of your travels, so you’ll just stay on top of the save point pressing SELECT over and over again.
the fusion system is SO grind-based, it honestly gets tiring trying to make properly good equipment so you can actually fight and win battles in higher difficulties. why is the +99 fusion equipment trophy only silver, again? that thing should be gold. if the equipment didn’t have to be the loving same, maybe it would be a little easier.
THE loving PARTY CONFIGURATION… HOLY poo poo… WHY DO YOU NEED TO HAVE 1 TENZOKU FOR EVERY HUMAN AND VICE-VERSA???? LIKE IF YOU ONLY HAVE SOREY IN YOUR PARTY BUT 3 OTHER TENZOKU, THERE’LL ONLY BE TWO AT ONCE IN BATTLE!!!! WHAT THE gently caress!!!!!!!!!!!!! another example of how Kamui ruined this game’s battle system.
Kamui was introduced as being the Shepherd’s trump card, yet the only reason they give for Rose being able to use it is because she shares the same properties as Sorey???? What???? How come Alisha becoming Sorey’s Thane doesn’t allow her to do that when she’s near him? Huh???? Well, never going to get that answer because the game just brushes it under the rug again!!!!
Again, Rose sharing the same properties as Sorey when she goes around killing people day and night doesn’t make any loving sense. Please tell me in what RPG this poo poo makes sense. Answer: none.
Also, what’s the whole point in Alisha becoming Sorey’s Thane???? I mean she stays away from him for 80% of the game after that??? Were the writers even sane??? She doesn’t even get those “Heavenly Echo Artes” the articles spoke of? And if she does she can’t even use them because she’s away doing who knows what so Rose can fit in.
like the characters are so terribly written how the gently caress is this from the same guys behind titles in the same series that had really good plot and characters? HOW???? it’s such a mess from start to finish, and you get poo poo like that dialogue i quoted in my first few bullet points, SERIOUSLY.
this isn’t even a problem of whether you like or don’t a story, there’s a lot of controversy over Xillia and Xillia 2’s endings, for example, and i personally disliked the first one’s but loved the last one’s, but this is BAD WRITING. There’s SO much stuff that completely goes unexplained or brushed under the rug, i lost count at the end of it. And this isn’t even rushed!? The game started production at the same time as Xillia 2, for god’s sake!!!! and the game hit master up back in late October, early November, iirc!!!! don’t loving TELL me the writers were rushed into finishing the main scenario and characters when this game has even less volume than Vesperia, Graces, Xillia and Xillia 2.
Look, you’re still in time. 2015 is still the year of the series’ 20th anniversary. Go on, release your sequel/complete version at the end of the year. Fans will be pissed, but hey, you’ve been doing this since the start, am I right Baba? Go on. But at least fix stuff. I’m giving you 5-8 months to announce Zestiria R/2/Z, which is around the same time you took between the last few PS3 titles and their original beta versions. Oh, and please do not refund DLC. Either add it all in-game from the start and launch new one, or just make us buy it all over again! I mean, there’s no helping it, right?
gently caress!!!! gently caress THIS poo poo, gently caress BABA, gently caress NAMCO, AND gently caress THIS SERIES THAT KEEPS SELLING FANS INCOMPLETE poo poo AND MAKING THEM BUY PROPERLY GOOD REMASTERS/SEQUELS AFTERWARDS OF THE SAME GAME. gently caress THIS poo poo. PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR SYMPHONIA AND VESPERIA DAYS, poo poo EVEN GRACES DAYS???? LIKE STOP THIS BULLSHIT, THIS poo poo HAS TO STOP AND FANS NEED TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE THE loving GAMES ARE A loving RIP-OFF AND START ACTUALLY CRITICIZING BABA FOR THIS poo poo. I DON’T CARE HOW MUCH HE DOES IN THE GAME, HE’S THE loving PRODUCER SO HE’S GOTTA EAT THIS poo poo AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

That was a BAD business decision!
the new greek finance minister is Yanis Varoufakis aka valve's former inhouse economist

lmao

• Locked thread