Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

some texas redneck posted:

Phone ringing at 3am is never good.

e: nvm, probably shouldn't leave the rest of that public.

e2: go home weather, not only are you drunk, you're high on some ghetto rear end crack.

It's been cold enough that I've had to wear an actual coat twice this winter. WHERE'S THE GODDAMNED SNOW AND ICE AND poo poo

Don't you dare. A mild winter is the only thing that makes the rest of Texas's bullshit worthwhile. Go north.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Cakefool posted:

I was just trying to make a funny word joke guys :negative:

I appreciated even if these heathens didn't.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Man as soon as I got on the highway and hit 50 my car started shaking. You cod hear it shake and feel it in the steering wheel. I pulled over and kicked some of the snow outta my wheel wells but it was still shakinv. You think some tire weights fell off or is it something like a CV joint? Knowing my luck......

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
Are all your wheel nuts tight?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

They are all finger tight at least but maybe I'll crank 'em down when I get home just in case. I just left the shop with the work van so I won't be able to get home until 4PM.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Phone ringing at 3am is never good.

e: nvm, probably shouldn't leave the rest of that public.

e2: go home weather, not only are you drunk, you're high on some ghetto rear end crack.

It's been cold enough that I've had to wear an actual coat twice this winter. WHERE'S THE GODDAMNED SNOW AND ICE AND poo poo

"Nothing ever good happens after 2 am" is a good rule. I know it's from a TV show but it's spot on.

I would also love if the weather was like that in Ohio. It's about 5 degrees right now, not even that bad.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Is that percentage the probability of rain/snow?

I don't think that ever goes down to zero on our UK weather forecasts! (I think the lowest it goes is "<5%")

TRANS AM 20000
Apr 17, 2010

Time to punch it!

Holdbrooks posted:

Where are you at? I'm working on my next goon trip.

About twenty or so minutes away from Kansas City. I wouldn't say it's worth coming out here to hang out for an extended time, because there's not that much to do. However, if you're ever just passing through, there's a few good courses we can hit up if you wanna burn a couple hours.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*

Cakefool posted:

To be fair some of it assumed you're criminally retarded.

Some of my e/n posts about my personal life might point to that, but I assure you all that I am extremely competent at my job, and grasp a lot of complicated concepts inside and outside my industry. I'm just super loving bad at following advice and logic sometimes.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I would venture to say that a giant majority of AI doesn't follow logic... Other wise this place wouldn't exist and we would all be driving beige or silver Toyota Camry's.

Maybe a blue one if some one is feeling like a special snowflake.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
BrokenKnucklez, you are missing the latest chapter in this trainwreck on my Facebook. Come back!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

goatse guy posted:

BrokenKnucklez, you are missing the latest chapter in this trainwreck on my Facebook. Come back!

Seriously you jerk, quit shutting off FB.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I want AI facebook pals!

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
No joke. I'm in the "official AI group" but it's dead and boring.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

I also bring at least 5 copies of my page with references, certifications, etc. I always assume it's going to be a group interview.

poo poo, I don't even know if I have papers for all of my certifications etc., or even where the ones I do know about have wandered off to.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

goatse guy posted:

I'm just super loving bad at following advice and logic sometimes.
How do you feel about Z31s?

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

CornHolio posted:

I want AI facebook pals!

Maker Of Shoes posted:

No joke. I'm in the "official AI group" but it's dead and boring.

You guys are welcome to add me. I'm in the AI group and it's pretty easy to figure out who I am.

InitialDave, I don't really have any feelings on Z31s one way or another.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

goatse guy posted:

You guys are welcome to add me. I'm in the AI group and it's pretty easy to figure out who I am.

InitialDave, I don't really have any feelings on Z31s one way or another.

Now to find the AI group...

The regular SA group is pretty great though, especially when somebody renamed the group to 'Hitler was right' and everybody freaked the gently caress out because their family and coworkers could see that they were in that group.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Holy crap, you mean there's a whole new dimension to not getting anything done today?!? I'm in!

CornHolio posted:

Now to find the AI group...

I think I found it? I could be wrong and trying to join the wrong group.. Wouldn't be the first time.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/180737692131890/

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
poo poo I forgot there was a Facebook group, now I can get even less done at work. :D

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Just added y'all.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
All you guys need to add me too, I need more poo poo on my feed than pics of people's kids.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
I need to build a drat shop already because all I did yesterday was get cabin fever. Couldn't very well work on the MJ motor swap in a blizzard.

Someone just joined the facebook group but their account is empty enough I'm not sure if it's a spammer or an actual person, so if your name is John M PM me or post here and I'll add you.

e: vvv I recognized your name/location from AISS, so you're already in :v: vvv

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I just requested to join. Now you can't all talk about my shitposting behind my back!

Well you can until I'm approved, I guess...

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Question for IT goons. I have an old Thinkpad with XP and it's refusing to install the wireless drivers for my printer, is it because it just doesn't want to play with XP? I tried re configuring the system utility per Canon and it still didn't work. I've spent hours trying to get it to work and I'm ready to throw it out the loving window.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Welp, looks like i'll be joining the AI Facebook group when I get home then. You guys can also add me if you're friends with STR or GG on there. If you've got me on Snapchat, it shows my real name, just look for that name on Facebook. Should still have my fancy black and white profile pic and dust wall cover photo :v:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Shot a few friend requests out based on the group but I'm so bad at screen names. :(

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
rscott and I are the hardest ones to figure out. Holdbrooks is pretty difficult too.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
You guys should all friend me (Jake), my facebook pretty much sucks otherwise. I can't access it at work unless I go to the other side of the building though, otherwise I'd friend and/or stalk every one of you.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

Holdbrooks posted:

All you guys need to add me too, I need more poo poo on my feed than pics of people's kids.

I hate to disappoint you... Oh, who am I kidding, I don't hate it at all. Prepare for disappointment. :v:

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA

kastein posted:

rscott and I are the hardest ones to figure out. Holdbrooks is pretty difficult too.

Yeah we are pretty much stealth mode.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Yeah, not gonna lie, finding Holdbrooks was a major challenge :v:

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Welp, Rockyview county just shot down the application to build what was supposed to be our new race track. :smith:

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

ssjonizuka posted:

I hate to disappoint you... Oh, who am I kidding, I don't hate it at all. Prepare for disappointment. :v:

Unlike snapchat, I cannot post pictures of my bare rear end to the facebook. So it's considerably more boring.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

CornHolio posted:

Unlike snapchat, I cannot post pictures of my bare rear end to the facebook. So it's considerably more boring.

I'm just boring. And most of the stuff that goes up is because of my kids, so yeah. pretty much that.

edit: I did end up adding a few of you. If anything, as mentioned before, I do like looking into the (albeit filtered) window of everyone's lives.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Just put in a request as well from a mostly-lurking Canagoon.

More fun ways to pass the day :P

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

goatse guy posted:

Some of my e/n posts about my personal life might point to that, but I assure you all that I am extremely competent at my job, and grasp a lot of complicated concepts inside and outside my industry. I'm just super loving bad at following advice and logic sometimes.

Okay, I'm never making a joke again. I wasn't saying you're actually dumb. You don't come across as dumb and I'm sure everyone else here has failed to follow what they knew was good advice at some time or another.

I'm going to go and watch the final episode of BSG and stroke my cat as I'm obviously not capable of internet.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer

Cakefool posted:

I'm going to go and watch the final episode of BSG

Do you like BSG so far? Then don't watch the final ep.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Cakefool posted:

Okay, I'm never making a joke again. I wasn't saying you're actually dumb. You don't come across as dumb and I'm sure everyone else here has failed to follow what they knew was good advice at some time or another.

I'm going to go and watch the final episode of BSG and stroke my cat as I'm obviously not capable of internet.

I wasn't saying that YOU had assumed that I was criminally retarded. I was offended by the dudes who told me to check NASIOC and gave me advice for selling my car on Craigslist, because lol. I assume that anyone who ventures into AI at least has a good grasp on the basics of cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

goatse guy posted:

I wasn't saying that YOU had assumed that I was criminally retarded. I was offended by the dudes who told me to check NASIOC and gave me advice for selling my car on Craigslist, because lol. I assume that anyone who ventures into AI at least has a good grasp on the basics of cars.

Anybody that seriously suggests checking NASIOC for anything should be immediately and forevermore known as an idiot.

• Locked thread