Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Thanks guys! Hahahahaha orgyofthewill.net is absolute gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

ArchangeI posted:

It becomes clearer when you realize that they don't mean western civilization as a cultural construct of values and ideas but really white people.

Usually not even all white people. Most of the time it's just teutonic or anglo-saxon or whatever their name for "special white" is.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Jack of Hearts posted:

He's not DE as far as I know, but he has the same style of pompous arrogant stupidity as the rest of them so he's fit for this thread.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx

PresidentBeard posted:

Usually not even all white people. Most of the time it's just teutonic or anglo-saxon or whatever their name for "special white" is.
And Asians shall be acceptable as wives.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

neonnoodle posted:

And Asians shall be acceptable as wives.

But only the submissive ones, just like in my animes.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Jack of Hearts posted:

Who was the guy, I think maybe he was a game designer, who laid out his "philosophy" at great length in shameless, incompetent imitation of Nietzsche's writing style? It may not have been mentioned in this thread, but it was amazing.

Brad Wardell?

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

DStecks posted:

Brad Wardell?

Alex Kierkegaard/Icycalm/Probably some other name.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Slime posted:

But only the submissive ones, just like in my animes.

Excuse me, the term is "homemakers"

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
:goonsay: I think you'll find it's "waifu".

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Here have a dark enlightenment blog. Jims Blog.

blog.jim.com

Byde
Apr 15, 2013

by Lowtax

Jack of Hearts posted:

I like it that in an attempt to turn it into a 'blog', he actually flipped the contents upside down, so that the Title and stuff are found at the bottom.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Here have a dark enlightenment blog. Jims Blog.

blog.jim.com

Jim really is the worst. He's not even interesting to dissect, because there's really nothing there beyond stating the exact opposite of conventional wisdom without any supporting evidence at all and RARRGH I HATE WOMEN AND NON-WHITES.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
So who wants some defense of the Congo Free State?

http://www.donotlink.com/framed?603987

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Silver2195 posted:

Jim really is the worst. He's not even interesting to dissect, because there's really nothing there beyond stating the exact opposite of conventional wisdom without any supporting evidence at all and RARRGH I HATE WOMEN AND NON-WHITES.

I'm not entirely convinced that Jim isn't a very good Markov type bot. Jimbot.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

"Women want to make videogames unfun and boring because they biologically need to be sexually dominated by virile male gamers."

A thing someone actually wrote down, apparently.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

YOU HAVE COME TO A BLOG CALLED GOR! [Whipcrack]

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

"Women want to make videogames unfun and boring because they biologically need to be sexually dominated by virile male gamers."

A thing someone actually wrote down, apparently.

Welcome to GamerGate :)

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Welcome to GamerGate :)

I mean yeah that's what the gamer gators are all thinking but I've never seen them say it out loud like that.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

The Vosgian Beast posted:

"In Defense of Racist Imperialist Oppression" is pretty much all you need to read.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Dr Pepper posted:

"In Defense of Racist Imperialist Oppression" is pretty much all you need to read.

direct quote? jfc

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

direct quote? jfc

It's the title.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Dr Pepper posted:

To be fair, it's being sarcastic; the actual thesis is that colonialism is good because it isn't those things. You see, there are Westerners today who are working to eradicate malaria in Africa, and all historical instances of "white man's burden" thinking are equivalent and therefore equivalently good. :suicide101:

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Here's one better: a defense of slavery by the same fine folks

Cirrial
Oct 24, 2012

Badger of Basra posted:

Here's one better: a defense of slavery by the same fine folks

That's the exact same link?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Why do all these people write in that same weird affected style, like they're british people in the 70s?

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Jack Gladney posted:

Why do all these people write in that same weird affected style, like they're british people in the 70s?

They desperately want to be the white imperialist dictators.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
dark enlightenment drinking game. Does he have a board/twitter avatar of some old dead white-haired european aristocrat? take a drink.

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

uber_stoat posted:

dark enlightenment drinking game. Does he have a board/twitter avatar of some old dead white-haired european aristocrat? take a drink.

Or philosopher!

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Dr Pepper posted:

They desperately want to be the white imperialist dictators.

And they want to live in this world because they think they'll be these white imperialist dictators instead of still being disaffected grunts or peons.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Pussy Cartel posted:

Or philosopher!

That's redundant, only the aristocracy had time for philosophy.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

That's redundant, only the aristocracy had time for philosophy.

Diogenes.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
My goal with neoreaction is to form an ideology in which rightest is tightest.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Sounds pretty easy.

I mean, I'm fairly sure most of this lot are virgins.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

The perfect maelstrom of DUnning-Kruger pseudoscience and just plain insane oxymorons like Anrochopapism is making my brain bleed.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

ikanreed posted:

Diogenes.

The best philosopher.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
Not quite on topic but related enough—this GQ article about MRAs has a gem of a diagram drawn by none other than Paul Elam:

(from top: Manosphere, Game, PUA, MRA, Vox Day, Dark Enlightenment [the dick-shaped part], Men Going Their Own Way)

GottaPayDaTrollToll
Dec 3, 2009

by Lowtax

neonnoodle posted:

Not quite on topic but related enough—this GQ article about MRAs has a gem of a diagram drawn by none other than Paul Elam:

(from top: Manosphere, Game, PUA, MRA, Vox Day, Dark Enlightenment [the dick-shaped part], Men Going Their Own Way)

Snowman with a bong.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

That article is long but super-pro-click. Every person the author meets is simultaneously the most pathetic failure you can imagine and the hugest piece of poo poo possible. Getting dumped by your wife seems to be the number one factor in making somebody decide to hate all women forever, followed by the old entitlement/disgusting body or personality combo.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
I really loved the guy who told his own daughter to come back with hard forensic evidence of her rape or he would disown her. :stonk: :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

GQ posted:

Elam's proposal to make October "Bash a Violent Bitch Month," in which men should take the women who abuse them "by the hair and smack their face against the wall till the smugness of beating on someone because you know they won't fight back drains from their nose with a few million red corpuscles."

Welp, I can see why this dude's counseling gig didn't work out.