Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

that run at 51:52 holy poo poo :jebstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mulls
Jul 30, 2013

DJExile posted:

Did you actually watch all of the first hour?

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

mulls posted:

dude we'll take all the football bupe and orange drank we can get at this point

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

mulls posted:

No, I saw some comment mention it and jumped ahead

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

DJExile posted:

That's one of the greatest runs I've ever seen :stare:.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

The stiffarm too, jesus

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
sobriety is for the weak and the stupid

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Had to check it out after seeing someone else go crazy over it. And yeah everyone in this thread needs to look at it. It's amazing stuff.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

DJExile posted:

The Other Adrian Peterson! Fondly remember by all dickheads whose fantasy draft was done auction style. He was a crazy good I-AA player.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Not the first time I've seen the Adrian Peterson 1.0 run but goddamn if it isn't amazing every time

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Key & Peele Wacky Football Names Volume 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDp-ABzpRX8

Can't believe they got real players :lol:

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Jan 29, 2015

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

quote:

A.A Ron Rodgers

Jesus I'm dying.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Strobe posted:

Jesus I'm dying.

This was the best joke in the whole segment.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

DJExile posted:

I'd imagine it's happened to Illinois and Northwestern.

E: ^^^^ lol even better

No matter how bad Northwestern gets, they usually win some dumb big ten game they have no business winning (see, like every game against Iowa).

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I love that not only is Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix the best funny football name ever, he's actually really good so the NFL announcers have to say it all the time.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Today I had the pleasure of telling a non-football-fan friend that Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix is indeed a real football player's name.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Kent State represented in yet another important piece of football history

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Pakled posted:

Today I had the pleasure of telling a non-football-fan friend that Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix is indeed a real football player's name.
His first name is technically Ha'sean, that's almost as good though

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Strobe posted:

Jesus I'm dying.

For people not familiar with the show, A A Ron is a running bit they do with one of their sketches. It was an awesome callback.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004
Nothing will ever be as good as Craphonso Thorpe. It's got Crap right in there

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

vyst posted:

For people not familiar with the show, A A Ron is a running bit they do with one of their sketches. It was an awesome callback.

I thought I recognized it - is it from the substitute teacher bit?

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

One of Al Golden's slogans for the team next year is "We-Fense"

he literally took the D out of defense. The jokes write themselves at this point.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Seaniqua posted:

I thought I recognized it - is it from the substitute teacher bit?

Yes. :)

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

Dilber posted:

One of Al Golden's slogans for the team next year is "We-Fense"

he literally took the D out of defense. The jokes write themselves at this point.

We'dFense

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Crotch Bat posted:

Key & Peele Wacky Football Names Volume 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDp-ABzpRX8

Can't believe they got real players :lol:

Yay Clemson finally made one :unsmith:

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
2015 ACC schedules have been released.

http://raycomsports.com/sports_labs_docs/m-footbl/2015_m-footbl_schedule-teams.pdf

GT:
code:
Sep. 3  ALCORN STATE (Thurs.)
Sep. 12 TULANE
Sep. 19 at Notre Dame
Sep. 26 at Duke
Oct. 3  NORTH CAROLINA
Oct. 10 at Clemson
Oct. 17 PITT
Oct. 24 FLORIDA STATE
Oct. 31 at Virginia
Nov. 7  OPEN
Nov. 12 VIRGINIA TECH (Thurs.)
Nov. 21 at Miami
Nov. 28 GEORGIA
Two thursday games and one of them being against an FCS team kinda sucks. First time in a while we've had a serious game the week before UGA, too.

Pakled fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Jan 29, 2015

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Bye week before GT. VT returns entire 2 deep on DL.

:getin:

e: nicer schedule form

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Pakled posted:

2015 ACC schedules have been released.

http://raycomsports.com/sports_labs_docs/m-footbl/2015_m-footbl_schedule-teams.pdf

GT:
code:
Sep. 3  ALCORN STATE (Thurs.)
Sep. 12 TULANE
Sep. 19 at Notre Dame
Sep. 26 at Duke
Oct. 3  NORTH CAROLINA
Oct. 10 at Clemson
Oct. 17 PITT
Oct. 24 FLORIDA STATE
Oct. 31 at Virginia
Nov. 7  OPEN
Nov. 12 VIRGINIA TECH (Thurs.)
Nov. 21 at Miami
Nov. 28 GEORGIA
Two thursday games and one of them being against an FCS team kinda sucks. First time in a while we've had a serious game the week before UGA, too.

Kinda get a pass for being the first game of the season on that first Thursday game. Are classes in session by then?

e: Also, ouch. VT and Wake have 3 games where their opponent has a bye week before they play them. At least in VT's case, they get a bye week before one of those opponents. The Atlantic division all get bye weeks before they play Notre Dame.

kayakyakr fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jan 29, 2015

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Hey ACC, we see you creepin' in on our MACtion dates.

Stop it :mad:

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

kayakyakr posted:

Kinda get a pass for being the first game of the season on that first Thursday game. Are classes in session by then?

e: Also, ouch. VT and Wake have 3 games where their opponent has a bye week before they play them. At least in VT's case, they get a bye week before one of those opponents. The Atlantic division all get bye weeks before they play Notre Dame.

This has been VT's case for most of its time in the ACC. They had 5 bye week prepped opponents a few years ago. I think there's a rule now that caps it but not sure.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

DJExile posted:

Hey ACC, we see you creepin' in on our MACtion dates.

Stop it :mad:

VT has the most Thursday night games of all time with 29. GT is second with 26.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

The Big Jesus posted:

VT has the most Thursday night games of all time with 29. GT is second with 26.

all is forgiven if they sweep the OSU series

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Wait, why does VT need to keep doing the work the rest of the country can't? VT gave you all the chance in the world last year not to have OSU in the playoffs and the rest of you hosed it up. :colbert:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Crotch Bat posted:

Bye week before GT. VT returns entire 2 deep on DL.

:getin:

e: nicer schedule form

God I hope ND loses to every ACC team they play.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Scarf posted:

God I hope ND loses to every ACC team they play.

They're definitely in tough matchups with Ga. Tech and Clemson. BC could give them trouble too if they're still in decent form next year. They should smoke Pitt and Wake.

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

DJExile posted:

They're definitely in tough matchups with Ga. Tech and Clemson. BC could give them trouble too if they're still in decent form next year. They should smoke Pitt and Wake.

They should have smoked NW this year as well but.....

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

DJExile posted:

Don't forget UVA. They could totally fall rear end-backwards into a win. Somehow...

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Scarf posted:

Don't forget UVA. They could totally fall rear end-backwards into a win. Somehow...

ND does open with Texas and they're hideously prone to looking ahead to future opponents so you may have something there.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Also, since GT is facing Clemson and FSU in the regular season, we're practically guaranteed a rematch in the championship game if GT wins the Coastal. :v:

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

UVA thought it would be a good idea to have an OOC that includes ND, Boise State, and UCLA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Crotch Bat posted:

UVA thought it would be a good idea to have an OOC that includes ND, Boise State, and UCLA.

They're really gonna salt the earth with London's coaching career.

• Locked thread