Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arx Monolith
May 4, 2007

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Compressed seman is definitely more than a possibility in this case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Speaking of ridiculous fighting games, does anyone remember the name of or have a link to the SomethingAwful fighting game that was being made? I know like most goon projects it was probably abandoned halfway through, but I remember playing one release with the get out frog that was pretty amusing. Thought I had it saved somewhere but I can't remember the name to look for it and it probably wasn't the final release.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh man, the one with Dr. Ian Gibbis Frogout? Dunno where to find it, but man it had some good animation. :allears:

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Say Nothing posted:

First thing I thought of was this crime against nature.

Inside bits.

With skin and fur.

Appropriate response.

Dude owns bones.

chinchilla
May 1, 2010

In their native habitat, chinchillas live in burrows or crevices in rocks. They are agile jumpers and can jump up to 6 ft (1.8 m).

Dynastes posted:

Wood is a possibility, but most likely it is articulated scientific model.

The carpals and tarsals are all modeled as a solid block, so definitely not a classroom model. Given the level of insanity involved in the project overall, I can believe that the guy hand-carved them from wood.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
The Tommy Westphall universe gets a little larger.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

davebo posted:

Speaking of ridiculous fighting games, does anyone remember the name of or have a link to the SomethingAwful fighting game that was being made? I know like most goon projects it was probably abandoned halfway through, but I remember playing one release with the get out frog that was pretty amusing. Thought I had it saved somewhere but I can't remember the name to look for it and it probably wasn't the final release.
You mean this one? http://liquid-software.com/blog/drama-sweep/

I'm still waitin on mulum to give me the rest of the drat assets!

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Why wait for a novelty fighting game to be released when there is Arm Joe, the first videogame adaptation of Les Mis.

Inspector Gesicht has a new favorite as of 20:40 on Jan 29, 2015

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I just don't get Loss anymore.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Why wait for a novelty fighting game to be released when there is Arm Joe, the first videogame adaptation of Les Mis.

Wanna see Eponine vs. Cosette, or anyone vs. Thinardier.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Mola Yam posted:

I want a girl with a short skirt and a loooooooonnnnnnnng penis.

Sure explains why her voice is dark like tinted glass...

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

Alter Ego posted:

Wanna see Eponine vs. Cosette, or anyone vs. Thinardier.

You rang?
(This game is seriously the craziest poo poo.)

It's not actual matches, just combo exhibition, but still.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

We have 6 Amazon boxes on our kitchen table that we won't move because the cats are way too into them. They just hang out and play in them all day, attacking over the edges at each other like trench warfare. When one gets ragged or someone pukes on it, we just replace it. The strange things we do for these fluffy poo poo machines that occupy our homes..

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

This is even funnier if you've spent some time on Saltybets

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jocoserious
Jun 9, 2014

LOOK OVER HERE!!
Sorry about the lovely phone pic. Found this in a college math textbook.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

How much did that textbook cost you? Do all college textbooks cost that much? Was I right to go to an IT?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

This new edition of Saxon Algebra, man

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jocoserious
Jun 9, 2014

LOOK OVER HERE!!

Inspector Gesicht posted:

How much did that textbook cost you? Do all college textbooks cost that much? Was I right to go to an IT?

Its a discrete math text (which is taken right next to calculus) and IIRC it cost about $50, which is pretty cheap for a college textbook. It was published in 2012 and considering the the content, it reads like it was written by a little old math lady who just discovered wacky internet culture.

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

of course there's no pink ranger.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Jocoserious posted:

Its a discrete math text (which is taken right next to calculus) and IIRC it cost about $50, which is pretty cheap for a college textbook. It was published in 2012 and considering the the content, it reads like it was written by a little old math lady who just discovered wacky internet culture.

Looks like a poor attempt to "get down with the kids." I remember reading The Way Things Work which illustrates everyday science for the newcomer using mammoths, without being condescending. Why you'd want to act cute when teaching discrete mathematics is beyond me.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Trollologist posted:

Hey, why am I Mr. Pink?

Because you're a human being!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Jocoserious posted:

She knitted a Klein bottle. I think she's just super invested in being "funky" and "creative". She has frizzy blue hair. She is not as quirky as she thinks she is.

Also, she prefers all lowercase letters in her name. :smithicide:

AlbieQuirky has a new favorite as of 01:55 on Jan 30, 2015

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I was out earlier and found this sign to be slightly incongruous:

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Random Stranger posted:

I was out earlier and found this picture to be slightly illegible:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Trollologist posted:

Pink was untrustworthy.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Is... is this in the Hunt Library at NCSU?

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Say Nothing posted:

Pink was untrustworthy.

TWO dragon shields?? i call shenanigans.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Edminster posted:

TWO dragon shields?? i call shenanigans.

If it's not on it's not on.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

chinchilla posted:

The carpals and tarsals are all modeled as a solid block, so definitely not a classroom model. Given the level of insanity involved in the project overall, I can believe that the guy hand-carved them from wood.
There's some in-progress pictures in the Deviant Art gallery Say Nothing posted, apparently he casts the bones out of some kind of plastic.

Now let us never speak of it again.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Knormal posted:

There's some in-progress pictures in the Deviant Art gallery Say Nothing posted, apparently he casts the bones out of some kind of plastic.

To make a cast, you have to have an original somewhere.

See.

unless you have some expensive software and machinery

Anora has a new favorite as of 10:00 on Jan 30, 2015

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!

Anora posted:

To make a cast, you have to have an original somewhere.

See.

unless you have some expensive software and machinery

Thank god we're entering the age of 3d printers, furry gently caress dolls have never been easier to make!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Bones are pretty easy to sculpt though.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Did you dweebs not have like 3 super realistic skeletons in your high school or what? Of course it's not a real loving skeleton.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

how me a frog posted:

Did you dweebs not have like 3 super realistic skeletons in your high school or what? Of course it's not a real loving skeleton.

It is a real loving skeleton, though it might be made of wood or plastic.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Paladinus posted:

It is a real loving skeleton, though it might be made of wood or plastic.

Yeah man, just because they're not made of calcium doesn't mean they're not a real skeleton. Don't skeleton-shame :colbert:

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Alabaster White posted:

Yeah man, just because they're not made of calcium doesn't mean they're not a real skeleton. Don't skeleton-shame :colbert:

#notallskeletons

• Locked thread