Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I've found mid lulu this season kinda a wet fart in most games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ryu looks so alone in that team. Nobody seemed to even look at him after that win.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
H2K's jungler won them that game, but I was right in Ryu being strong, he didn't end with any deaths anyway.

Invalid Validation posted:

I've found mid lulu this season kinda a wet fart in most games.
She isn't lane dominant anymore, she's utility-based, like Lissandra but Lissandra still does damage.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Freaksaus posted:

Ryu looks so alone in that team. Nobody seemed to even look at him after that win.

The legendary Korean Unskill.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Freaksaus posted:

I noticed that too! The saddest Korean.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Schiavona posted:

I'm pretty sure that something in the actual code of the game for the item is called "spooky ghosts" and that's where it came from?

It's still just a nickname for it, regardless of origin.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
Gnar and Rek'Sai????

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Giants have a really great team comp, Unicorns have a lot of good champions but they're all very untested, no one besides Koreans have been playing Gnar/Rek'Sai well.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Giants has a decent teamcomp though. Don't count them out, they can instantly explode Corki and parlay that into a win.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

SaberToothedPie posted:

Gnar and Rek'Sai????

I can understand UoL not wanting to FP Reksai if they didn't think it would even be open as well as being set on picking Gnar. But Giants not picking is pretty drat :psyduck:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
UOL has a better team comp imo. Picking Annie into Leona is like Annie's worst matchup. Gnar is way better than nerfed Maokai right now and Maokai isn't a very good choice to lane into Gnar. Kass/Leb is a wash. Rek'Sai is better than Vi (if Kikis can play her). I like what UOL got much more.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Honestly Rek'Sai is so good right now that if Kikis is at all good at her I think UOL will win. I also highly prefer Corki over Jinx in the competitive meta right now.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Flameingblack posted:

Giants have a really great team comp, Unicorns have a lot of good champions but they're all very untested, no one besides Koreans have been playing Gnar/Rek'Sai well.

On the other hand, short of a really good play by the young P.O.B. last week no one has been playing LeBlanc well at all, either.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

This is like an LPL game, it's a bloodbath

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
This is a Good Game.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Look at the number of Rek'Sai tunnels in the jungle. Holy hell.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
welp Kikis knows how to play rek'sai

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Welp that was a game

theshim
May 1, 2012

Holy poo poo that was insane.

UoL HYPE

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Rek'Sai is so loving strong

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sexpansion posted:

welp Kikis knows how to play rek'sai

Yeah he's not getting her again I think.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
Soooo good!

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
4 for 0! Game is probably over now, Giants teamcomp can't play from behind and Kassadin is rolling Leblanc after that gank.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik

Ihki posted:

UOL - Giants - I like UoL but where they look like a gimmicky team with a bunch of weaknesses that still catches people off guard, Giants looked kind of good last week.

Yeah uhh this is not gimmicky at all, how do they get a draft like this :confused:

Some pretty cool plays being made though, neat game.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Giants about to join C9 as a team that had to learn the hard way why you cant let the other team get Reksai.

Edit: SCREEEEEECCHH

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I didn't expect anyone to be good at Rek'Sai to be honest.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

RG First Maokai sucks. I've never seen it win.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

UOL Hype!!!!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
uol always make games really fun to watch

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Flameingblack posted:

I don't think she's that difficult to play and why she had such a high winrate in solo queue for so long with such an effective kit as hers.

edit: also pros abusing the poo poo out of her sonar

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
That's the best play I've seen since Samsung White played at worlds.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
jesus loving christ...

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

loving hell rip GIA

Flameingblack posted:

Yeah as How Rude said, she isn't hard to play or figure out and her kit is tailored to take advantage of organised play environment.

theshim
May 1, 2012

I just shouted "oh nooooooo" at that solar flare

UoL HYYYYYPE

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Welp. Gotta ban that thingy. That was a sick solar flare into a sick flank.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Welp.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Savage Cracker posted:

Welp. Gotta ban that thingy

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I think banning Jax from Giants Werlyb completely shuts them down.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Libertine posted:

I think banning Jax from Giants Werlyb completely shuts them down.

This was a complete outdraft, or a throw, jax wouldn't have turned this stomp around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Turtle Sandbox posted:

This was a complete outdraft, or a throw, jax wouldn't have turned this stomp around.

Well yeah obviously. If you give up Rek'Sai and Gnar you definitely drafted bad. That said, Werlyb carried two games massively on Jax last week, this week it got banned and his response is a truly awful Maokai game.

• Locked thread