Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
That Valkyrie was smooth as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

theshim posted:

That Valkyrie was smooth as hell

I gasped, it was so perfect and completely nullified the engage.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Kikis 2nd most gold on the team :stare:

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Libertine posted:

Well yeah obviously. If you give up Rek'Sai and Gnar you definitely drafted bad. That said, Werlyb carried two games massively on Jax last week, this week it got banned and his response is a truly awful Maokai game.

Let's not blow it out of proportion, he beat Vizi early in what you yourself said is a bad matchup. This loss is all on the poo poo drafting, not on Werlyb not being able to play on something that isn't Jax. He did OK.

theshim
May 1, 2012

HYLISSANG

Goddamn everyone on UoL performed brilliantly that game, that was beautiful.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Savage Cracker posted:

Kikis 2nd most gold on the team :stare:

I remember during IEM one of the commenters mentioned that Kikis plays extremely selfishly and that can hurt UoL. I mean it obviously turned out well this game though.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Fire Giants' coach into the sun

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Transient People posted:

Let's not blow it out of proportion, he beat Vizi early in what you yourself said is a bad matchup. This loss is all on the poo poo drafting, not on Werlyb not being able to play on something that isn't Jax. He did OK.
He was winning trades in lane and even ahead until Rek'Sai came to lane and they started 4-man diving him. It was almost all on the Rek'Sai comp and the great engages they were getting off her.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Flameingblack posted:

He was winning trades in lane and even ahead until Rek'Sai came to lane and they started 4-man diving him. It was almost all on the Rek'Sai comp and the great engages they were getting off her.

Bingo. Reksai is just Neo Kassadin. If you're red side, you do not get to play with three bans until she's nerfed into uselessness. Anybody that lets her go is a retard, she is the single most powerful champion in the metagame and a game like this shows why.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I so love watching Leona in competitive, best support, no questions asked.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Aumanor posted:

I so love watching Leona in competitive, best support, no questions asked.

Probably should have gone with janna over annie for the extra half a second of dudes not all over their dicks.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
This is just gross http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/TRLH3/1001010041?gameHash=25af3b79c61f6270&tab=overview

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Man I missed it. :( It sounds like it was a good game. I'll have to watch the VOD when the other matches are done today.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Smurf accounts ruin the game for new players.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I'm so glad these stats are finally available. TSM v C9 last week. Hai did less than 6k damage in a 40 minute game, jesus...

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Please god stop picking Elise

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
FNCs comp looking really good, Roccat not so much.. ugh

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Sexpansion posted:

Please god stop picking Elise
But she's got such a great sideboob with the new skin!!

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Lovechop posted:

Hey at least Roccat's P/B phase is better than Giant's.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Lovechop posted:

Maybe ive missed some LCS games where LB went ham on team, but the games ive seen has her not doing much while being picked up early in the draft.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

oh my god shut up quickshot

theshim
May 1, 2012

oh god that was so terrible

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Giving Korean junglers Rengar for free is as bad as giving them Lee Sin.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

theshim posted:

oh god that was so terrible

I literally had to mute him, and I'm the kind of person who genuinely laughs at 90% of all terrible puns people tell.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
lol

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

LOL, I don't think Huni intended that one!

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
uhhh what the hell was that huni

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Huni stealing my jungle strats.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

So I wasn't listening before, is this new tristana or old tristana?

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Schiavona posted:

So I wasn't listening before, is this new tristana or old tristana?

Old.

theshim
May 1, 2012

What was that flash. What is going on this game.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Nice flash Jankos. It almost makes up for Huni feeding to Gromp

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

theshim posted:

What was that flash. What is going on this game.

Saint subbing for jankos

If only it was possible to see when Gnar was about to turn into mega form so you could avoid a dive like that.

Savage Cracker fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Jan 29, 2015

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

That dive was a bit questionable.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
lol he should not have survived that

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

They were going to give the kill to Feb so Reign and Huni backed off. They should have secured it.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

They were going to give the kill to Feb so Reign and Huni backed off. They should have secured it.

Yeah I'm not a fan of how easy it is to save people with lanterns but that was just greedy.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Mid laners, please do something.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
"He wants a Huni-pop"

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Libertine posted:

Mid laners, please do something.

Nukeduck heard my call and bought a Mejai's with no kills.

Beautiful boys.

• Locked thread