Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Oh that flower thing below the gold score is dragon count

e: holy poo poo that 420 no scope

AnonSpore fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jan 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
FEBIVEN IS A loving GOD

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

FEBIVEN IS A loving GOD

WHAT THE gently caress!

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
Febiven's xerath should be a respect ban

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
From downtown tho

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

TWSS posted:

Febiven's xerath should be a respect ban

NOT A loving EMPTYQUOTE

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
A midlaner did a thing finally.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
"He fired all three shots right? It's safe to recall right?"

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
remember when we all thought febiven was just a massive tiltlord who would never get into lcs

jesus

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Now that mejais is gold efficient at purchase, I think it's a defendable buy, especially for someone like Leblanc.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I miss Joe Miller and Deman.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It's really hard to dive onto Roccat right now because of all that lockup. FNC needed to push very early advantages with Rengar before ROC could start grouping up.

Not to mention that Gnar is about as much of a top-lane timebomb as Mundo or Jax are.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jan 29, 2015

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Flipswitch posted:

I miss Joe Miller and Deman.

yeah man, those two were the poo poo. deficio is cool but i really don't like quickshot :I

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
What is Feb building with that last Needlessly Large Rod? Aren't there only 2 rod items now?

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Doublelift is that you ?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Libertine posted:

What is Feb building with that last Needlessly Large Rod? Aren't there only 2 rod items now?
They're on the previous patch, I think? It's old Trist so DFG probably still in.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Flipswitch posted:

They're on the previous patch.

Ah ok

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Petition to rename Roccat "Gatorcat" after "Renekcat" error.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Looks like team Roccat is blasting off again (sorry)

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011
Watching Fnatic after that win makes it really hard to dislike them, not that I do.

I'm really happy for them that they've come out so strong, especially Yellowstar.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Ehhhh... 1/2 on teams I wanted to win today, could have been worse. At least the UOL boys delivered.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Fnatic is definitely my favorite team of either LCS so far this split. Really solid and fun to watch.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Was busy around the house with the last few games on in the background, that UOL Rek'Sai ult/Gnar TP flank was loving gorgeous and god bless Febiven's Xerath. Some fun games today so far

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Omnikin posted:

that UOL Rek'Sai ult/Gnar TP flank was loving gorgeous

Quoting this because it really was incredible

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Will SK stomp Gambit faster than UoL stomped Giants ?

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Ughhh I could literally watch that Xerath snipe all day. That was amazing.

How many games has LeBlanc won in this LCS? I haven't watched every game but every team I've seen with her has lost

Marin Karin fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jan 29, 2015

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Look at me, I'm soulless suit #352

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

With Genja gone, who is GMBs shotcaller? Edward?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Flipswitch posted:

With Genja gone, who is GMBs shotcaller? Edward?

They don't call shots man. See hero, kill hero.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Libertine posted:

They don't call shots man. See hero, kill hero.
You got me there lol, reminds me of the summoning insight vid with Edward and MonteCristo's look of horror when Eddie told him they didn't track any timers because there wasn't any point.

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
if gmb doesnt take gnarvan they're the worst

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Oh hi Reksai

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik

Libertine posted:

Fnatic is definitely my favorite team of either LCS so far this split. Really solid and fun to watch.

Yeah I think it's safe to say now that last week was no fluke.

That said they lack experience and much could happen where that would backfire. Febiven's been called really vulnerable to tilting before by quite a few people, so maybe that'll be a factor. I imagine Fnatic is ecstatic with this turn of events though, they can't have been expecting results that look this good.

EU LCS is looking exciti -- wait, what am I saying? :aaaaa:

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Pobelter wanted a rival so twitters greatest troll Lustboy declared himself a better midlaner in NA and started the rivalry. Now he is just relentlessly trolling pobelter on twitter:

quote:

@Pobelter 44m44 minutes ago San Dimas, CA

american markets dont sell the 40 lbs sacks of rice smh

quote:

@LustboyLoL 56s56 seconds ago

@Pobelter I bought them before you.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
anyone wanna bet if forgiven will actually die today?

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Lovechop posted:

anyone wanna bet if forgiven will actually die today?

I'll bet you one replacement AV for those poor Starbound goons.

Edit: He'll die before 15 minutes.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Demiurge4 posted:

I'll bet you one replacement AV for those poor Starbound goons.

Edit: He'll die before 15 minutes.

i don't know what those words mean but i fully accept this bet that i do not understand

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I'm glad that nRated rolls out Support Lulu so much. Rarely see that anymore but it's still so good.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
It looks to me like Gambit have barely played at all since last season and haven't evolved in terms of playstyle at all.

That is very, very bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Where are you guys getting the post game scoreboard match details page links from?

• Locked thread