Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Brad is being a pissbaby in this Mario Party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is the saltiest I've ever seen Brad, except for the time that that guy griefed him repeatedly in Demon's Souls over the course of about 6 episodes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao this is the best mario party party yet. Can't wait for a year from now when they play the Wii ones and have to do the Jackoff the wiimote games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my god...an extremely rare sighting of salty Drew...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

someone let me know when all 11 hours are uploaded on youtube

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

someone let me know when all 11 hours are uploaded on youtube

Does the premium stuff show up on YouTube? Well Brad spends 2 hours bitching about how much he hates mario party because it's all random bullshit, and then he rolls a 7 and wins 500 coins and starts running the game and clowning on everyone, which makes Drew so mad that he tears his mic off and walks off set with 20 turns left. Spoilers I guess.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

uhhh i can't explain this thing i heard on a science show, but anyway, it was amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg heh sorry dan but i just can't do it

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

jeff is my favorite party guest.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Machai posted:

Dan is a film major with a degree in film studies and went to school to learn about film and he has never seen Citizen Kane.

You didn't pick up on the second part which was that he never bothered going to class and just wrote game reviews and drank

In one of the classes he never went to he pulled that move where he asked the professor what it would take to pass the class and ended up shooting a lovely movie for a C or something

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jason looks like Tom Arnold

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Machai posted:

Dan is a film major with a degree in film studies and went to school to learn about film and he has never seen Citizen Kane.

Baahahahahah!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bazinga

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I fell asleep in the first 20 minutes of Citizen Kane or maybe it was Casablanca I forgot but anyways, I don't blame him.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Where can I find the previous Mario Party vids.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Where can I find the previous Mario Party vids.

if you're premium, first one and second one.

if not, highlight reel for the first one and second one

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm happy that I sat through it all. But unlike the first two I don't think I'll ever be tempted to sit down and rewatch the whole thing again.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Everybody's so pissed off and passive-aggressive at Dan during this whole thing and he's taking it like a champ.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alright, I gotta watch this bad boy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

You didn't pick up on the second part which was that he never bothered going to class and just wrote game reviews and drank

In one of the classes he never went to he pulled that move where he asked the professor what it would take to pass the class and ended up shooting a lovely movie for a C or something

Lol... Awesome guy wins at life due to being pure embodied Winsauce... Ahaha! Win!

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Gimbal lock posted:

Everybody's so pissed off and passive-aggressive at Dan during this whole thing and he's taking it like a champ.

I love watching Dan because he's not a loving jaded negative nancy. Watching Brad and Jeff getting pissed and exasperated at Dan is the only reason I still watch their content.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Woody Woods... Slaps knee joyously.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan made Waluigi jack off.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Lol whenever someone's messing with the tricaster and Dan notices. It's like a five year old just saw Santa fly by in the sky.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

PneumonicBook posted:

I love watching Dan because he's not a loving jaded negative nancy. Watching Brad and Jeff getting pissed and exasperated at Dan is the only reason I still watch their content.

It's a pretty nice antidote to the relentless nerd cynicism you see everywhere these days. Dan genuinely makes internet people loving furious by being happy and outgoing.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Dan regarding RE1: I know you only get so many inventory slots but I want to carry literally everything I don't need at all times and therefore it's a bad mechanic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He's right.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

Dan regarding RE1: I know you only get so many inventory slots but I want to carry literally everything I don't need at all times and therefore it's a bad mechanic.

Ahahahaha.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bwahahah!

Xmas Dumpster Fire
May 29, 2001

I hate to keep piling on Brad, but the Dying Light co-op quicklook with Vinny is another one where Brad just dicks around and doesn't actually play the game for the first 15 minutes. You can even feel Vinny getting a little annoyed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like Jason more then drew anyway, truth be told.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

drew doesn't have a lot of presence and, well, this might raise some hackles but he doesn't curse. i just feel that cursing is something people should feel like they can do, and if there's some personal philosophy that keeps drew from cursing... i'm not going to say that's okay, or i understand, because it's not and i don't.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Mr. Pumroy posted:

drew doesn't have a lot of presence and, well, this might raise some hackles but he doesn't curse. i just feel that cursing is something people should feel like they can do, and if there's some personal philosophy that keeps drew from cursing... i'm not going to say that's okay, or i understand, because it's not and i don't.

he got really angry and swore a lot in the latest mario party thing, you can even watch in real time how he gets more and more disheveled

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr. Pumroy posted:

Your a child.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

StabMasterArson posted:

he got really angry and swore a lot in the latest mario party thing, you can even watch in real time how he gets more and more disheveled

huh, that sounds really good and i will watch for that.

Wormskull posted:

Your a child.

cursing is an important way of expressing our emotions, so people should curse if they feel strongly. it's people who don't curse, i feel, who are children, and are not in touch with their emotions.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Drew expresses his emotions by pausing every few words to look like he's thinking of the best one to say. Maybe you should accept people for whom they are instead of wishing they would have a potty mouth because that's the only way you know how to talk. Fucktard.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Wormskull posted:

Maybe you should accept people for whom they are instead of wishing they would have a potty mouth because that's the only way you know how to talk. Fucktard.

i will not do that

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Drew is objective the best duder and I'm lmfao at anyone who doesn't like him.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

in the long run drew is fine, just not an electrifying presence. brad continues to be the worst bomber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

All Bombers are varying degrees of good.