Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

what kind of numbskull doesn't automatically transparent

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do it yourself if you care so much

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

threw this together for yall.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

epic av

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

own

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

It's two frames come on

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Epic win

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I'd really like an av of this vine: https://vine.co/v/Opjul6vQduP where it's just ness and the other guy going OK over and over.

Can anyone help?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Aston posted:

I'd really like an av of this vine: https://vine.co/v/Opjul6vQduP where it's just ness and the other guy going OK over and over.

Can anyone help?

Trying to make this look better while staying under the 100k limit is a bitch, sorry for the quality

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lloll

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Trying to make this look better while staying under the 100k limit is a bitch, sorry for the quality

Thanks, I might have a play around with it tomorrow after I try and learn how gifs work,

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

This is much better; I just used gyfcat then exported to adobe CC and upped the lossy to get it to work. What did you do to make it work like this?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Eye of Widesauron posted:

This is much better; I just used gyfcat then exported to adobe CC and upped the lossy to get it to work. What did you do to make it work like this?

gifcam to capture at 10fps, then photoshop to resize and optimize for 98kb

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Perfect

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Machai posted:

I'm going to have to check it out. I normally just exported to aftereffects a broke it down if it was from video. That program sounds easier

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Machai posted:

I hadn't even thought of using gifcam. I'll do that in the future. Thanks bud :thumbsup:

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

There are so many avs now. I might start putting them in a imgur album or something so someone could just come and pick them up as they please or need be.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Gooncam is like 1000x better as it allows for very easy frame removal, editting and doesn't gently caress up transparency so use it instead of Gifcam.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Wait, you guys don't just print screen everything frame by frame? loving casuals.

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

Palpek posted:

Gooncam is like 1000x better as it allows for very easy frame removal, editting and doesn't gently caress up transparency so use it instead of Gifcam.

Is there an actual website for this or just various alpha versions on file hosting sites?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

does this work for you guys?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Ivy posted:

Is there an actual website for this or just various alpha versions on file hosting sites?
There was a Sourceforge site, but you can get it from various places like here.

Red button: recording, film button: deleting unwanted frames, reload button and then save button on bottom right: saving (yeah, this one is kinda unintuitive).

Palpek fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jan 30, 2015

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Kazvall posted:

does this work for you guys?

I like it!

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

weeeeeeeehhh

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

good

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

My avatar is not sufficiently game related, but is MORE than sufficiently dog related.

hey

look @ this dog

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ForeverSmug posted:

My avatar is not sufficiently game related, but is MORE than sufficiently dog related.

hey

look @ this dog

I gave you that dog btw.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

No Such Thing posted:

I gave you that dog btw.

"numunmnum i love eading your rear end, pls notice me nomnomnom" - you right now

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

No Such Thing posted:

I gave you that dog btw.

woah

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"numunmnum i love eading your rear end, pls notice me nomnomnom" - you right now

also woah

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

oh hush,

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

nah actually ur a worse poster than me which is probably a violation of physical laws

u post on BYOB too, and I doubt you've even had a gun in your mouth today.

I'm ashamed to call you a postmate. Please try harder. You can do better than this.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ForeverSmug posted:

nah actually ur a worse poster than me which is probably a violation of physical laws

I'm ashamed to call you a postmate. Please try harder. You can do better than this.

:razz:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ForeverSmug posted:

:cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

yea I agree

• Locked thread