Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
I wish it were possible to play these carry Kogmaw comps in solo queue, it looks so fun :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Is every champ gets a knock up better or worse than every champ gets % health damage. Trick Question. It's impossible to know since riot never stopped giving champs % health damage.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Allyn posted:

He's casting (or at least on the analysts desk, I haven't been watching) at IEM Taipei

Who thought that would be a good idea? Yeah let's get that guy that's been in ton of drama and hasn't been relevant since S2.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/TRLH3/1001010060?gameHash=6f95ca3873af65e3&tab=stats

Forgiven had 28 k damage to champions in yesterday's game.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!

LCK said that Pray had 38k against KT in the first game today. KT, combined, had 42k. And it wasn't even a stomp :catstare:

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
EULCS today:

GMB - FNC (This will be a bloodbath)
Giants - H2K (I actually think Giants will win but I'm pulling for H2K)
Elements - ROCC (Not sure who will win this but I'm pulling for team-not-Elements)
SK - UOL (I think this will be close)
MYM - CW (w/e)

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Were the LCK games decent today? I'll probably back track and watch them some time this weekend if I can. Going to watch the EU live.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Libertine posted:

Were the LCK games decent today? I'll probably back track and watch them some time this weekend if I can. Going to watch the EU live.

Space. Kalista. :getin:

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

Honestly they were pretty mismatched and boring. Samsung is just too raw and KT has some serious shotcalling problems.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!

Libertine posted:

Both sets were top of the table vs bottom of the table. I missed CJ but GE's set was nothing special. Game 1 was good, better than the second, and has a standout performance that was pretty cool, but ultimately nothing you absolutely have to see. If you have the time then sure, why not, but don't go out of your way or whatever

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
"Reksai needs a nerf"

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Sexpansion posted:

EULCS today:

GMB - FNC (This will be a bloodbath)

A moment of silence, please. :smith:

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Last minute predictions:

GMB - FNC
Giants - H2K
Elements -Roccat
SK - UOL
MYM - CW

I want to believe in UOL.

Freaksaus fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jan 30, 2015

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
GMB - FNC
Giants - H2K
Elements -Roccat
SK - UOL
MYM - CW who cares lol

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I can't remember the last time I saw a team on red side first pick both solo lanes. Hmm.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
GMB - FNC
Giants - H2K
Elements - Roccat
SK - UOL (I'd be perfectly OK if UOL won though)
MYM - CW

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

GMB - FNC
Giants - H2K
Elements -Roccat
SK - UOL - I can't really decide on this one. I think SK but I'd love to see UOL win.
MYM - CW

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
lolaf

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
EXECUTED

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I really don't know for whom I should root here. I don't care that much about either of the teams so normally I'd just pick a comp I liked better, but it's pretty hard here. On one hand, Fnatic picked the best support in the game, on the other, they have Zed mid, AKA, the one champion I'd delete from the game if I could.

Ehh, gonna go with Gambit here, other things being equal I prefer playing and watching lategame comps.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jan 30, 2015

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Zed is out of control.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
This is an interesting Olaf build. I like it.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I missed picks/bans. Was Olaf or Jax picked first?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Killed By Death posted:

I missed picks/bans. Was Olaf or Jax picked first?

I think Rumble/Zed were Pick 1/2 for Fnatic and Olaf was lower. Gambit first picked J4.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
How's that 1v1 against Olaf working for you Diamond? :downs:

e; I have never seen someone so determined to focus one single person as Diamond is on Reignover

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Jan 30, 2015

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

This Fnatic team are just beautiful sons of bitches. I was so mad when they poached Febiven from H2K but now that I see what they've built here I'm happy for them both. God drat this team is good.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I love warmogs against mixed damage comps like these, I've been building it a lot lately.

Edit: Reignover is my hero - warmogs, frozen heart, thornamil.

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jan 30, 2015

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Libertine posted:

I think Rumble/Zed were Pick 1/2 for Fnatic and Olaf was lower. Gambit first picked J4.

Ah, I worded that poorly :shobon:. I meant, of the two, which was picked earliest? I was wondering if Olaf was picked as a sort of counter to Jax (top lane Olaf being the traditional counter to Jax back when they were both played regularly).

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Reignover: "I'll teach them the true meaning of getting Olaf'ed"

*tosses axes, goes on murderous rampage*

edit: fun fact: Pinoy is the only one on Gambit with more kills than Yellowstar's Leona

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
What's up with the stats tab? It doesn't seem to be updating today.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Goddamnit more sad Diamond with a keyboard :(

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i can't believe i thought new fnatic was going to be bad, they're loving destroying fools

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Savage Cracker posted:

Goddamnit more sad Diamond with a keyboard :(

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Riot didn't nerf Zed NEARLY hard enough. Seriously on a ten-point scale from 1 to Zed the second champion most miserable to play against in this game is at six at most.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
"Where are you alex ich :("

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Aumanor posted:

Riot didn't nerf Zed NEARLY hard enough. Seriously on a ten-point scale from 1 to Zed the second champion most miserable to play against in this game is at six at most.

This is the patch before the nerfs, he'd probably have a harder time doing that splitpush stuff on 5.2

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
reignover is a qt

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Fnatic really struggles with PvE.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lovechop posted:

reignover is a qt

i've fallen in love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Taciturn Tactician posted:

This is the patch before the nerfs, he'd probably have a harder time doing that splitpush stuff on 5.2

I do realise that this is unnerfed Zed, I just think that Zed should have been nerfed much, much harder than he was on 5.2.

• Locked thread