Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Toys, are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
And sometimes, it causes really amusing things like the OOO suits having a completely unexplained plug in the middle of their back, so they'd match up with the piece needed to make the combo change toys work.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
JAKQ and Kamen Rider Blade were clearly secretly financed by the playing card industry.

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

Sorry guys I was posing this wall of figuarts and lock seeds what are we destroying again?

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Rei_ posted:

Sorry guys I was posing this wall of figuarts and lock seeds what are we destroying again?

Our credit.

Scuse me, have to go hit refresh on the machine chaser figuarts preorder one more time.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I still need to take my Figuarts out of the box and pose him.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
I'm at work phoneposting so it'd be a huge hassle to rehost all the images but tokunation has new shots of the mecha combat.

http://news.tokunation.com/2015/01/27/shuriken-sentai-ninninger-newspaper-scans-online-new-story-details-confirmed-24361

Also scans showing Drive and Mach's DeadHeat forms.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Deadheat looks like a mess honestly, a mishmash of Drive and Mach in some jarring kind of ugly ways.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Is the third one Proto Drive DeadHeat or is it Drive's Ultimate or what because there's two drives in that picture

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Literally The Worst posted:

Is the third one Proto Drive DeadHeat or is it Drive's Ultimate or what because there's two drives in that picture

Looks like it's Drive Type Hi-speed.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

Looks like it's Drive Type Hi-speed.

Which is like those Fresh Sparkling fruits from Gaim right? It's just a non-canon style thing?

Deadheat looks...weird. I kind of hope it doesn't stick around long.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Stallion Cabana posted:

Which is like those Fresh Sparkling fruits from Gaim right? It's just a non-canon style thing?

Deadheat looks...weird. I kind of hope it doesn't stick around long.

Yeah, from Telebikun, from what I've been able to scrape together.

Deadheat looks a little odd, yeah, I'll reserve final judgement till I see it in show, but I think it's gonna be a typical case of Awesome base suit, dumb-as-gently caress power up modes. (like Wizard and Fourze.)

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Man..this week's ToQger gets kinda dark...Really excited to see how this all gets wrapped up.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
No Right! Don't succumb to the darkness :ohdear:

On the other hand, I don't think he tripped any death flags, so it'll probably be fine. :razz:

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I'm surprised Akira didn't drop a "This is where I die" when he showed up to confront Nero and Mørk

EDIT: Did Zed's monster form get even MORE dark this episode?

jivjov fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Jan 30, 2015

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

jivjov posted:

I'm surprised Akira didn't drop a "This is where I die" when he showed up to confront Nero and Mørk

EDIT: Did Zed's monster form get even MORE dark this episode?

It's been like that for awhile now. He changed when Gritta got ripped out of him. I think he probably has one more transformation left in him for the final episode.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

So Dino Charge doesn't have Torin.

It has this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-FB77NwwmU

Yeesh.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
What the gently caress is that thing? Is it a puppet? or is it mostly CGI?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I think it's a dude in a suit.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

mateo360 posted:

What the gently caress is that thing? Is it a puppet? or is it mostly CGI?

It's loving awful is what it is.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

At least even though the main bad guy is different, it looks like we have our same old Deboss Goons.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
I guess it's been a while, but they redid the cgi in that scene right? I don't remember kyouryuger using that 2001 Walking With Dinosaurs level T-Rex.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Modern Day Hercules posted:

I guess it's been a while, but they redid the cgi in that scene right? I don't remember kyouryuger using that 2001 Walking With Dinosaurs level T-Rex.

Pretty sure. The Kyoryu t-rex had a mohawk.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Waffleman_ posted:

So Dino Charge doesn't have Torin.

It has this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-FB77NwwmU

Yeesh.

Dear god I threw up in my mouth a little.

At least Dogold seems mostly the same.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
I saw the Red/Pink transformation clip in the related videos and there was no samba. :mad: Curious as to what they'll do with Cyan and Silver. If they somehow get Ramirez back I'll be impressed but I doubt that'll happen.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The first ep is pretty good at least. Really bad CGI and Torin stand in costume/design aside.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

At this point its pretty clear they need to work with a dumpster tier budget.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Zedd posted:

At this point its pretty clear they need to work with a dumpster tier budget.

That's a weird thing to say when the 1st episode was basically completely original footage which is against the entire point of why Power Rangers was cheapest to produce.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE

Can Of Worms posted:

I saw the Red/Pink transformation clip in the related videos and there was no samba. :mad: Curious as to what they'll do with Cyan and Silver. If they somehow get Ramirez back I'll be impressed but I doubt that'll happen.

They haven't done the full morph though. There could still be dancing :unsmith:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Tae posted:

That's a weird thing to say when the 1st episode was basically completely original footage which is against the entire point of why Power Rangers was cheapest to produce.
I can't actually see the episode yet cause it reroutes me to my own country's nick site. :v:
The costume just looked garbage-tier.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Can Of Worms posted:

his actor said he would be interested in playing Ramirez in Dino Charge, apparently. But I don't know if they got it.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Can Of Worms posted:

If they somehow get Ramirez back I'll be impressed but I doubt that'll happen.

This is what I want more than anything.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Tae posted:

They spend money very poorly. Sure they reshot the entire first episode basically, but they burned a ton of money when they didn't need to, and it looks like they were left with about $12.50 US when it came time to make the CGI T-Rex. Kids don't notice the splices between original and american footage very much, but you can be damned sure they noticed that janky fuckin dinosaur.

EDIT: That Mac and Me lookin rear end mentor doesn't help.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The worst part about Dino Charge is that the Blue Ranger isn't a dork in his 30s who makes puns. Just think....

"Bwahaha! Now I am unstoppable!"

"Hi, Unstoppable, we're the Power Rangers!"

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I don't know what you nerds are talking about. This is vintage Early 90s Bad CGI/Costumes. It's brilliant.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Sledge is literally Blue Collar Lord Zedd it's wonderful.

He's some rear end in a top hat with a girlfriend who nags him about his dumb hobbies and his get rich quick schemes and when he's finally going to marry her and all he can do is keep at his day job and boss around the only losers worse off than himself.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I love Red's :effort: acting.

:what: "My dad's been missing for ten years. I really miss him."

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Ninjapan! is the best pun

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2g1hbp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

This is good. This is very good.

• Locked thread