Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
That was some solo queue poo poo, j4 engages way ahead of his team while they're still breaking the tower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Aumanor posted:

I meant their fuckups when they were 2v1 against Gnar.
Oh right my bad.

Savage Cracker posted:

He makes weird picks. His main asset is his supposed game knowledge. A combination of Edward and Lemonation.
Ah right, I think this is where EU could really benefit from the support that NA tends to get in showcasing the players, because EU tends to be just a bunch of faces without any real personalities being shown off unless they're upcoming superstars or old timers still kicking around, like Froggen.

SK do look like loving beasts this split, fair play.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
:rip: unicorns

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Welcome to the land of Super Hot Crew, UOL.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
lmao a base race really?

e: somehow that worked

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

SK was really ahead to equally trade with a Jinx like that.

Alright, apparently all of our compliments went straight to freddy's head.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Thst baserace cam looks really cool.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
If SK is the dominant team right now the past two weeks its to be expected that they have a good chance at winning.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

forgiven almost has 100 more cs than Vardags

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
ArmorPen Graves :getin:

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
loving sit around some more UoL, that totally won't gently caress you over when SK comes up

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

Oof, that baron steal was rough.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
how the hell did sk steal that baron

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Nice steal by SK. Shame about the racism though.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

Taciturn Tactician posted:

I think they said that blitz passive stole it.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Taciturn Tactician posted:

2000 hp left, Power of Evil was loving around midlane instead of contributing damage

this game is over, UoL needed to hesitate less at the Baron

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Yukari posted:

No, sven smited it, I'm just not sure how he got in range.

E: Like I saw kennen go in with the team behind and suddenly a smite happened even though it looked like sven was outside the pit?

Taciturn Tactician fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jan 30, 2015

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
More BF Swords

edit: How many games a player gone without dying once ?

Savage Cracker fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jan 30, 2015

Bankerfox
Oct 11, 2012
How does Forgiven never get focused down?! It's unreal.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I'm actually looking forward to when SK and Fnatic finally meet.

Bankerfox posted:

Freddy is such a terrifying threat that UoL focused on him.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Yukari posted:

can't tell if this is serious or if it's an OGN reference

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Bankerfox posted:

He has a permanent trollpole effect. This guy is just loving unreal, so glad I drafted him. He's got a loving what, 40+ KDA? If there's a candidate for 'Faker of ADC' it's him, guaranteed.

EDIT: For the curious, SK meets Fnatic Week 5. The central week is gonna be winner takes all, I think. Get loving hype for it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm laughing at the idea of Flame sitting in China and thinking Yes. Kennen is back. This is my chance!~

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
SK is probably the only euro team worth watching right now and it's not just that they're winning they actually play the game.

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

SK is probably the only euro team worth watching right now and it's not just that they're winning they actually play the game.

Fnatic?

Bankerfox
Oct 11, 2012
SK is far and away the most strategically sound team in the West so far, such control over the entire game. Shame some of their players have done some pretty lovely things, they are good contenders for number one in the West at this point.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Yeah, people seem to keep forgetting about Fnatic when they're talking about "best in eu"

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

They're the other team worth watching, but there's absolutely no doubts in my mind that SK is the Number One of europe until proven otherwise. Fnatic struggled with Roccat, SK loving dismantled them.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Forgiven still maitained the perfect level of CS through that game, without dying, and with a big KDA. This makes him look like one of the strongest 3 AD carries in the world right now.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Transient People posted:

Fnatic struggled with Roccat, SK loving dismantled them.

Roccat. Beating them is literally easier than landing a hook on a big fat stationary jungle creep.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

They're good but are much less fun to watch, In my Opinion.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

Forgiven still maitained the perfect level of CS through that game, without dying, and with a big KDA. This makes him look like one of the strongest 3 AD carries in the world right now.

All of my money to see him fight Imp and Uzi. Make the money match happen rito pls

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

and now for the two shitters to play each other.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

White people shouldn't play Rengar. Leave it to China and Korea. I'm ready for Airwalks to make almost no early game impact and get blown up mid-late game because he has no backup (Like Ori/lulu)

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

White people shouldn't play Rengar. Leave it to China and Korea. I'm ready for Airwalks to make almost no early game impact and get blown up mid-late game because he has no backup (Like Ori/lulu)

White men can't jump (as knifecats)

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
The problem with "SK is super good" is we've also accepted that everyone else in EU is bad except maybe Fnatic. Who cares if they can beat really lovely opponents, the real question is can they beat the Chinese/Korean teams and I guess maybe Liquid or TSM on a good day.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

The problem with "SK is super good" is we've also accepted that everyone else in EU is bad except maybe Fnatic. Who cares if they can beat really lovely opponents, the real question is can they beat the Chinese/Korean teams and I guess maybe Liquid or TSM on a good day.

To be fair Liquid, SK and Fnatic are the only solid looking LCS teams at the moment. That'll probably change in the coming weeks but for now things aren't looking great in either region.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Nisbeth just standing in the bush with full Relic Shield stacks, not even trying to spend them :downs:

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
Soren vs MyM shaping up to be a dumb but fun game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

am i watching lcs or saltyteemo

• Locked thread