Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Endorph posted:

am i watching lcs or saltyteemo

Airwaks is definitely one of the latter. My Rengar is better than this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Quickshot: It was not pretty, it was not exciting...

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

Killed By Death posted:

Quickshot: It was not pretty, it was not exciting...

Relegate both shitter teams tia

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
C9 and Liquid play each other tomorrow. I'm already excited.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Today just proves you should never bet on EU.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Savage Cracker posted:

To be fair Liquid, SK and Fnatic are the only solid looking LCS teams at the moment. That'll probably change in the coming weeks but for now things aren't looking great in either region.

Yeah pretty much. There's still a lot of time for improvement though.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Bengi sucks. SKT looked boss in preseason but I think Bengi is their weakest link right now,

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
I really liked that Jin Air comp. Lissandra/Morgana made for a sick combo.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Game 1 of JAG vs SKT was really good! Hope the next one is as quality.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Jerkface posted:

Bengi sucks. SKT looked boss in preseason but I think Bengi is their weakest link right now,

They call him Byeongi (toilet) when he's not doing well. :v:

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

bengi is toilet

skt making me sad with awful pick ban. Even though they could have won game 1 i still think they got outpicked. they also give up hella dragons because bengi is too busy being toilet

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Jan 31, 2015

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

Maybe SKT brings Spirit back for the Summer? Could be good

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Another questionable p/b from SKT and some questionable Bengi play.

Still, JAG looks good and GBM is exciting to watch - that ballsy Ahri play was great!

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

archduke.iago posted:

Maybe SKT brings Spirit back for the Summer? Could be good

Isn't Swift a free agent ? SKT really need a new jungler and to get rid of whoever is responsible for their P/B phase.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
So Forg1ven hasn't died yet, huh.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
One hour to go!

Gravity vs Dignitas
Team8 vs Coast
Cloud9 vs Liquid
imPulse vs CLG
TSM vs Winterfox

All of this is wishful thinking, it's probably going the other way. If you're not excited yet, Liquid, Impulse, and CLG, and Winterfox finally have their full rosters this week.

Predicting becomes meaningless when a team lets Gnar/Rek'Sai go through without any attempt to counter it.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Gravity vs Dignitas
Team8 vs Coast
Cloud9 vs Liquid
imPulse vs CLG
TSM vs Winterfox

I really want Winterfox to win, but I think they might just have a rough week or two before settling in.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

People really need to stop giving up Rek'sai for Gnar, she's just flat out better than him. This is mainly because Gnar's had his post-release nerf cycle completed and Rek'sai hasn't yet.

Predictions:
Gravity(w) vs Dig
Team8(w) vs Coast
C9(w) vs Liquid (COME ON BOYS STOP SUCKING.)
TIP vs CLG(w)
TSM(w)vs Winterfox

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

mistaya posted:

C9(w) vs Liquid (COME ON BOYS STOP SUCKING.)

not an empty quote

But no seriously this is probably the one to watch. If Liquid walks all over them this might in fact be the split where C9 falls out of the top 3, if C9 at least puts up a strong fight and doesn't look like they're asleep at the wheel, win or lose maybe at least they'll get it together by the end of the split. That 0-2 at the bottom of all the standings is mighty sad tho, especially next to Elements having a 3-1 record. :v:

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Gravity vs Dignitas
Team8 vs Coast
Cloud9 vs Liquid
imPulse vs CLG
TSM vs Winterfox

Interesting set of matches today. Gonna get some good data on teams I think.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Flameingblack posted:

All of this is wishful thinking, it's probably going the other way. If you're not excited yet, Liquid, Impulse, and CLG, and Winterfox finally have their full rosters this week.

I thought Winterfox was playing with Gleeb for a few weeks still?

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
Gravity vs Dignitas - Two bad teams enter, one bad team leaves!!
Team8 vs Coast - I keep thinking T8 has some weird surprise potential but I think Coast is average and T8 isn't.
Cloud9 vs Liquid - Can't wait to see Piglet play, hope he finds a way to fit in the team in game even if the out of game part is rocky as heck. C9 will be great sooner or later, but all signs still point to a slump.
Impulse vs CLG - Potential!
TSM vs Winterfox - This thread cumming itself over Winterfox - the team only playing its first real game here - like the oft-mentioned strawman TSM fans is making me anti-fan the heck out of them

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lmfao that bug

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
better nerf irelia

stump collector
May 28, 2007
the champ select screen is minions

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Triple Irelia ban :newlol:

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
Does Gravity know they aren't playing Elements? :v:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
they just gave up gnar and Jarvan. Dumb

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Killed By Death posted:

Triple Irelia ban :newlol:

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how dumb is dig to allow gnar and j4 to leak through lmao

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008

Asema posted:

loving this, what the hell dig

stump collector
May 28, 2007
cool, a Xerath pick. i'll come back in 90 minutes

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
it looks like they designed a teamcomp around it, but theyll probably still lose (poke/peel comp can just wait out megagnar)

this is how korea beats gnarvan

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Asema posted:

They banned Reksai. Dumb but not THAT dumb.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gnar/J4/Azir vs a Crumbzz team, gonna be a 22 minute victory boys

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Nidalee/Xerath/Ziggs picks and any other boring poke comps should just auto relegate whatever team picks them.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Lightning Knight posted:

Nidalee/Xerath/Ziggs picks and any other boring poke comps should just auto relegate whatever team picks them.

Counterpoint: Febiven's Xerath.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lets go corejj

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
The top lane roster this patch is so wacky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
do something crumbzz geez

• Locked thread