Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Dexters Secret posted:

another scary brock face

O_O

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wrestling is like a classic play being acted my master thespians, whereas Ufc is the keeping up with the Kardashian's of sports entertainment.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wrestling is like a classic play being acted my master thespians, whereas Ufc is the keeping up with the Kardashian's of sports entertainment.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

iron sheik supports humble bundle! gently caress u in rear end make u humbel

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
jabronis

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
http://youtu.be/-xIYVw3ZPJk

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

this is the silliest loving thing lmao

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

aaaahhhhh poo poo the headslide!

khrits
Dec 25, 2011

And when we leave, we need to put things back the way we found them. We're not slobs.

quote:

Are you kidding me? What kind of racist bigoted wrestling company is this? Having a black guy do voodoo like he's some kind of Haitian, Somalian witch doctor is not only stereotypical but insulting. My husband is a colored man and we deserve an apology from every ignorant person that supports this.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Kazvall posted:

aaaahhhhh poo poo the headslide!

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

i hate racists

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

can we start putting rousey up against like actual live bears or something, the card for UFC got messed up again due to injuries and her fights only last an average of a millisecond due to the homo sapien nature of her opponents

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Watching Shield/Wyatts at Elimination Chamber 2014 again.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

this is the best loving thiing ive evr seen

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

trying to find gifs where stone cold just starts doing pushups after a stunner those are the best

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
that voo doo video is loving great

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Because Austin 3:16 says... I Love Stone Cold Steve Austin.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Skeezy posted:

trying to find gifs where stone cold just starts doing pushups after a stunner those are the best

i miss Shane

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!

Anime Curator posted:

i miss Shane

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Paul Heyman doc is loving sick

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The shots where he's just glaring at the camera are awesome.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

hubris.height posted:

that voo doo video is loving great

its not voodoo their egyptions jeez

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

as it turns out getting mad enough to not resubscribe to the wwe network after roman reigns won was a blessing in disguise because the wwe network is going to be free for all of february

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

as it turns out getting mad enough to not resubscribe to the wwe network after roman reigns won was a blessing in disguise because the wwe network is going to be free for all of february

This is some drat win.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The shots where he's just glaring at the camera are awesome.

I like that half of this movie is Paul in that one room just talking about his life. I could watch him talk forever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He talks like my dad. In fact, since the network is free this month, I'm going to tell my dad to watch this. He doesn't care about wrestling but I feel like he will respect Paul Heyman.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol at Paul getting insanely defensive about the payment of ECW wrestlers and being super emotional even now and still copping to the fact that his dad was cashing the checks and he never had any problems during that period.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lol at Paul getting insanely defensive about the payment of ECW wrestlers and being super emotional even now and still copping to the fact that his dad was cashing the checks and he never had any problems during that period.

yea the worst part of the movie is tommy dreamer getting really close to openly declaring his love for paul

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

:agreed:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao at Paul calling Smackdown "the bitch of the WWE".

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also: the lighting sucks real bad on the talking heads in this movie. But im almost at the end and I really liked it, especially the first hour. Once it gets to the WWE part of his career it gets way less interesting and way more self-congratulating, unsurprisingly.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The red haired freak who is Heyman's Digital Brand Partner is absolutely a pedophile.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm watching Smackdown and Vince still talks in his gravelly wrestler voice.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The red haired freak who is Heyman's Digital Brand Partner is absolutely a pedophile.

Yea.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can't stop laughing at the "im the red hot lava" Heyman promo with Rybaxel.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm going to watch that later on the wwe network samsung app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What's the name of that Paul heyman doco. I can't find it.