Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What's the name of that Paul heyman doco. I can't find it.

WWE Beyond the Ring: Paul Heyman or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://network.wwe.com/video/v37018491
WWE BEYOND THE RING
MY NAME IS PAUL HEYMAN

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

http://network.wwe.com/video/v37018491
WWE BEYOND THE RING
MY NAME IS PAUL HEYMAN

Thanks. Their search has aids. Even if I search for beyond the ring and Paul heyman together it said no results.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's the most recent one so.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Thanks. Their search has aids. Even if I search for beyond the ring and Paul heyman together it said no results.

I had this exact same problem until I started randomly clicking through every category under the Originals tag. It sucks that this is hard to find but I give them props for being able to sort 25+ years of wrestling video by name.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf9wOBAyQHQ who posted this video earlier so i can send them a kiss

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

WWE Network wont let me sign in. every time I click login it just redirects me back to the homepage.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

nevermind I finally got it to take, had to delete the cookie I had with WWE.com

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is anyone having problems watching stuff on the 'WWork.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

As soon as the WWE got that huge Trinitron it was like the clouds parted and god himself came down and said, "pro wrestling is good".

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Is anyone having problems watching stuff on the 'WWork.

I have to use chrome. Firefox refuses to work for me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I had to switch to Firefox.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan Ryckert said the 2011 Money in the Bank was one of the best things he ever saw so I went to look at it but it wasn't loading in Chrome.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Been watching raw and ppv events from '95 onward. The rebirth of undertaker. The entrance of mankind. The rock as a heel, only coming out with a group. It's amazing how many dudes peaked at the same time with a seriously awesome storyline arc(s). I just can't stop watching. I barely watched WCW back in the day but MAN! STING IS AWESOME! NAAAH! gently caress THE NWO I'M GONNA TAKE A VOW OF SILENCE, ACQUIRE BALLER FACE PAINT SO I CAN STALK THE RING LIKE IM THE ANGEL OF DEATH. Ha, it gets me every time.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Mankind pulling out his own hair during his first wwf match was epic. Also, the rebranding of kane from his isaac yankem character to become undertakers brother in 1997 is one of the better rebrandings ever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like to catch like the end of a Nitro that's playing on the scheduled broadcast and following the thread of it to a pay per view, like recently I seen one where Hogan and Sting recruit Lex Luger into there team to fight the Destruction Guys or whatever, to the chagrin of Macho Man Randall Savage so I went and added the big PPV they were hyping up to my watch list.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall posted:

Mankind pulling out his own hair during his first wwf match was epic. Also, the rebranding of kane from his isaac yankem character to become undertakers brother in 1997 is one of the better rebrandings ever.

Stay away from the Hell in a Cell 2010 fight between UT and Kane because it's really bad, even though Paul Bearer is awesome.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Stay away from the Hell in a Cell 2010 fight between UT and Kane because it's really bad, even though Paul Bearer is awesome.

Will do.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
http://njpwworld.com/p/o_original_0008_11

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

good dropkickz

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's epic that the world can unite, from Latin America to the Far East, in the love of this great sports entertainment.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://network.wwe.com/video/v31359911 http://youtu.be/6UxVGCBNKTg?t=38s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

CM Punk is like Tobias Beecher fused with John Malkovich. Very epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That said, do watch the Hell in a Cell 2010 because the Nexus takeover fight of Wade Barrett vs John Cena is one of the all time greats, as far as I'm concerned.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The coolest thing about the Paul heyman doco so far is watching him slowly transform over time from a regular looking kid to a car salesman version of the Joker.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The coolest thing about the Paul heyman doco so far is watching him slowly transform over time from a regular looking kid to a car salesman version of the Joker.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The 7 foot Irish guy just slammed the 4 foot mexican guy through a 15 foot steel ladder and split it in half and gave the guy cerebral palsy.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

AND WHAT DOES ANY GOOD JEWISH BOY DO WITH HIS BAR MITZVAH MONEY?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

AND WHAT DOES ANY GOOD JEWISH BOY DO WITH HIS BAR MITZVAH MONEY?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paul Heyman is some serious drat win, to be sure.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Booker T voice:] That's Sheamus right there... Handle, your business, young man!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

[Booker T voice:] That's Sheamus right there... Handle, your business, young man!

Watch all the smack downs with king booker in them.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Watch from the king of the ring when he wins in maybe 2005 or 6 and then watch his whole run as champion.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'd completely forgotten about the nasty Boys my entire life. Wonder what other epic poo poo fell out of my head.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It's cool how they erased the f out of wwf every time it's spoken.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WWFuuuu

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

I don't have anything to add but imagine I made a funny post here

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

ForeverSmug posted:

I don't have anything to add but imagine I made a funny post here

gently caress off you dumb piss brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's cool how they erased the f out of wwf every time it's spoken.

I've heard it a couple times. I thought it was just people saying WWE really fast.