Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
If there's anything I can say positive about Part 2 of Gurren Lagann, it's that it makes Kittan way more awesome than Part 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

Waffleman_ posted:

Rossiu is doing the wrong things for the right reasons.

Thus, he's doing everything wrong.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Everybody gonna die.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
YEAH gently caress THE MOON

oh we thought of that

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

TwoPair posted:

If there's anything I can say positive about Part 2 of Gurren Lagann, it's that it makes Kittan way more awesome than Part 1.

Kitan is straight up my favorite character due to part 2.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I do like Kitan's response, just blow up the moon!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rosseu is wrong for even entertaining the idea they could fail.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
a year???????

motherfucker, Earth is never going to harbor organic life ever again after this poo poo

after a year, maybe the surface will cool and solidify from being turned into an ocean of liquid lava

but there ain't ever gonna be life on this planet ever again

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Genocyber posted:

Kitan is straight up my favorite character due to part 2.

He's close for me, but Leeron still wins.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Next week's Newreaders looks good, not just because James Urbaniak is playing a serial killer

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

TwoPair posted:

Poor Kittan is the only one trying to talk reason into everyone and no one is listening.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The only thing Rossiu did wrong was trying to act rationally in a super robot show.

Rossiu did nothing wrong.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

The only thing Rossiu did wrong was trying to act rationally in a super robot show.

Your ability to say two contradictory things in as many sentences is simultaneously impressive and infuriating.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

He's not acting rationally though.

He's being a huge rear end in a top hat even beyond the necessities of the situation.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well Rossiu was apparently of the opinion that post timeskip the show was going to be a real robot show instead...

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

MrAristocrates posted:

He's being a huge rear end in a top hat even beyond the necessities of the situation.

Look they needed to lock up Simon so that the people that are going to die in a couple days wouldn't riot in the meantime.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

MrAristocrates posted:

Even situations where he's right(Kamina's death did make them all stronger in the long run), he's saying and doing it in the most assholish way possible.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Kwyndig posted:

Well Rossiu was apparently of the opinion that post timeskip the show was going to be a real robot show instead...

Poor guy's livin' a Gundam life in a Gurren Lagann world.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

That ain't good.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

he's blaming the imminent apocalypse on a man who had ZERO loving INVOLVEMENT with it

he has sentenced an INNOCENT MAN TO DEATH because he has no loving sense of right and wrong, and thinks that half-assed attempts to salve public opinion are more important than TRYING TO PREVENT THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF HOLY TERRA

bondster
May 6, 2007

KITTAN WITH A SPIRAL SHOTGUN

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Kittan gonna fight an army of cgi mechs with a loving shotgun! :black101:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

JUST.....USE A SHOTGUN.

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:
gently caress geometry :clint:

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Kittan loving owns.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Kittan is good and cool

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Argus Zant posted:

he's blaming the imminent apocalypse on a man who had ZERO loving INVOLVEMENT with it

he has sentenced an INNOCENT MAN TO DEATH because he has no loving sense of right and wrong, and thinks that half-assed attempts to salve public opinion are more important than TRYING TO PREVENT THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF HOLY TERRA

Rossiu is fine.

Everything is fine.

Trust in the Supreme Commander.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Maleketh posted:

Kittan loving owns.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
That's cool as poo poo.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

I had completely forgotten the scene with the shotgun. That was awesome.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

KING KITTAN IS BAAAAACK :black101:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Break it with your drill!

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
30 minutes, time to get a pizza.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011

Argus Zant posted:

He's an rear end in a top hat but keeping the populist from rioting with a blood sacrifice logical, then again he's in Gurren Lagann and that's not how it works.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I like that at least Rossiu looks haggard and poo poo because of all the poo poo he is putting on himself

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
that's what's so great about it! :kamina:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

TwoPair posted:

Poor guy's livin' a Gundam life in a Gurren Lagann world.
This the real point everyone should pay attention to here

I mean look at those goddamn uniforms, he's trying to create the Earth Federation Forces

And it's kinda justified, until just before all this poo poo started no one knew poo poo about poo poo regarding how Spiral Power and all that stuff worked

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Kitan is completely correct

you were never a member of Team Gurren, Ross

you were always too much of a pussy to be one of Kamina's Komrades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

A man's drill is his soul! Also next week is fantastic.

• Locked thread