Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

dont believe their lies

Psychedelicatessen fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Mar 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
He's a master of karate and friendship, for everyone
Swicky for clan leader

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Harsh words coming from HolyWrenchie.....an old pizza dissenter now given power.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Swicky posted:

Swicky for clan leader

If you get a Sunny theme going I'll vote for you.

You can be the looks, I'll be the brains, and Magres can be the wildcard.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Deal.

If you get in on premier club Bronze now, can you upgrade to gold w/ bonds even after February 4th?

palamedes
Mar 9, 2008
We have a few problems.

-It's getting harder to form a pickup dungeon group these days.
-I love to dungeoneer.
-A bunch of newer goons don't have charming imps yet.
-All those charms. On the dirty ground.
-I love to dung.

Who would be interested in a scheduled dungeon group to get 5man abandoned and occult floors hammered out weekly?

joachim783
May 9, 2013

palamedes posted:

We have a few problems.

-It's getting harder to form a pickup dungeon group these days.
-I love to dungeoneer.
-A bunch of newer goons don't have charming imps yet.
-All those charms. On the dirty ground.
-I love to dung.

Who would be interested in a scheduled dungeon group to get 5man abandoned and occult floors hammered out weekly?

i'd be up for weekly scheduled dung

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Yesss.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Fresh off her duties as Head Pizza of Goonscape, Kari sets her eyes on the Northeast.

http://www.weather.com/storms/winter/news/winter-storm-kari-snow-forecast

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Calzones are better anyway.

RIP Themata

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007

Hajj Podge posted:

Calzones are better anyway.

Ugh, it's like pizza, but harder to eat.

Subliminal Ninja
Aug 30, 2009

99 CENTS AMIGO posted:

Ugh, it's like pizza, but harder to eat.

It's like Pizza, but all topping and the entire crust is stuffed.

Mursupitsku
Sep 12, 2011
I've become increasingly interested in starting to play OSRS again with f2p and bonds on the way. Whats different there compared to how it was at the start of the 07 version? Also what what bot is it worth to learn to script for nowadays?

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007

Mursupitsku posted:

I've become increasingly interested in starting to play OSRS again with f2p and bonds on the way. Whats different there compared to how it was at the start of the 07 version? Also what what bot is it worth to learn to script for nowadays?

The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Mursupitsku posted:

There's a bunch of 07 exclusive content now and they upped their botwatch for 07 at some point.

palamedes
Mar 9, 2008
To celebrate the end of my addiction to Perfect Juju Prayer Whiskey, here's an incomplete guide to the million drat juju potions. Please argue rudely and loudly if I'm wrong on some of this.

Worth it:
-Juju farming. +33% yield from herb patches for 6 minutes, never do an herb run without this. If you start at Trollheim patch and chug this right before you harvest you'll have plenty of time to cover all 6 patches on one dose.
-Perfect juju prayer. +5% xp from cleansing crystals and altar offerings for an hour. Insanely good value for the price.
-Perfect juju woodcutting. +5% xp and yield from woodcutting for an hour. At around 3k a dose, way more than pays for itself in time saved.
-Perfect juju mining. Chance to proc autobanking of mined ore for 1 hour. Bonus xp on autobanked ore and free ore added to bank. Wish I'd known about this before 10 hours at granite, RIP.
-Perfect juju herblore. +5% xp from making combination potions (crystal flask potions) for an hour. +10% chance of finding recipes in Daemonheim. Great value if you need either of those things.
-Perfect juju dungeoneering. +5% damage dealt in dung and +2 to all skills for doors. Lasts for 4 hours (!!!). Worth it for 5 player large floors, if you can ever remember to take it.

Sort of worth it:
-Juju woodcutting. Chance to proc autobanking of chopped logs for 5 minutes. Okay for valuable logs, similar to porters.
-Perfect juju farming. 5% harmony moss from any farming and +25% from harmony pillars for an hour. A very small profit for regular farming, but definitely worth it on harmony pillars.

I don't know?!:
-Scentless potion. Automatically smokes traps for 5 minutes. I'm still trying this one out. It's more expensive than GE mid leads you to believe.
-Perfect juju smithing. 10% chance of getting corrupted ore for each bar smithed for an hour. I can't use that yet, so I dunno.
-Perfect juju agility. Each lap of Hefin Agility Course has an extra chance of shortcut or reward. Probably good, haven't tried.

Boooooooo:
-Juju mining. Only lasts 5 minutes, effects are duplicated by perfect juju mining.
-Saradomin's Blessing. Only applies in Herblore Habitat.
-Guthix's Gift. Only applies in Herblore Habitat.
-Zamorak's Favour. Only applies in Herblore Habitat.
-Juju hunter. Only applies in Herblore Habitat.

Niche:
-Juju cooking. Used in making juju gumbo, a powerful untradeable food.
-Juju fishing. Used in catching baron sharks, a powerful untradeable food. No extra xp over regular sharks.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
Was bored and browsing runelabs and saw one I wouldn't mind seeing in game

https://secure.runescape.com/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=avUfQ2qvm6A/view-idea?idea=16008

SleepingPizza fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Feb 1, 2015

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

palamedes posted:

To celebrate the end of my addiction to Perfect Juju Prayer Whiskey, here's an incomplete guide to the million drat juju potions. Please argue rudely and loudly if I'm wrong on some of this.

Looks good, I added it to the guide doc, and finally added a way to quick search them all as well.

Meanwhile in Jagexland, where bugs turn into features (see south facing camera bullshit), what happens when the bugs for a game are more severe? How does Jagex handle making that into a feature?

Why, by completely shutting the game down forever, of course!

"We don't know how to fix it, so why loving bother. We're shutting this poo poo down and giving you Runescape membership or Treasure Hunter keys. Well, unless you stocked up on it beforehand for a game that came out in 2010, in which case, ../., Have fun!"

It seems Jagex also hosed up with WAR OF LEGENDS. Runescape is poorly maintained, as is WAR OF LEGENDS. It's a good thing I didn't invest time into WAR OF LEGENDS.

I can't wait until they shut down Runescape forever because of some lovely bug embedded into the Ape Atoll code that they refuse to turn into a feature.

Themata fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Feb 1, 2015

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Themata posted:

Looks good, I added it to the guide doc, and finally added a way to quick search them all as well.

Meanwhile in Jagexland, where bugs turn into features (see south facing camera bullshit), what happens when the bugs for a game are more severe? How does Jagex handle making that into a feature?

"We don't know how to fix it, so why loving bother. We're shutting this poo poo down and giving you Runescape membership or Treasure Hunter keys. Well, unless you stocked up on it beforehand for a game that came out in 2010, in which case, ../., Have fun!"

I love this terrible company and after a strong 2014, 2015 is shaping up to be the most :jagex: year yet.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
I made a thing in runelabes remember to like comment chare subscribe and upvote

https://secure.runescape.com/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=avUfQ2qvm6A/view-idea?idea=16055

But in all seriousness, would you guys like that as a update?

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
I voted for it, but god is Runelabs a piece of poo poo. You can't even get an automatic list of what ideas you voted for. loving

Anyway, here's January's Poopsock Shaming:

Lel at Bardnaby gettin only le 69 exps, so epic xd

We should also shame the top 40 poopsockin nerds and one cool chef for 2014:

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:

Themata posted:

It seems Jagex also hosed up with WAR OF LEGENDS. Runescape is poorly maintained, as is WAR OF LEGENDS. It's a good thing I didn't invest time into WAR OF LEGENDS.

I can't wait until they shut down Runescape forever because of some lovely bug embedded into the Ape Atoll code that they refuse to turn into a feature.

Jagex aren't, or rather weren't, the developers of WoL

Also do you have to add everybody in the clan onto your friends list in order to see their poopsocking gains? Or am I missing something?

Balls to the Mall fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Feb 1, 2015

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Themata posted:

Themata posted:

I voted for it, but god is Runelabs a piece of poo poo. You can't even get an automatic list of what ideas you voted for. loving

Don't stop i'm almost there...! :flashfap:

Seriously though, did we really go from "Jagex. v:v:v" to "loving JAGEX!!! :happyelf:" ? Also what PC said.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Don't stop i'm almost there...! :flashfap:

Seriously though, did we really go from "Jagex. v:v:v" to "loving JAGEX!!! :happyelf:" ? Also what PC said.

Yeah. :( I'll start posting less before I make a Pizza Lady's List of Things that Suck About Runescape.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Here are my contest guesses, this is really hard and I basically think it's both for all of them.

1. P
2. W
3. W
4. P
5. W
6. W
7. W
8. P
9. P
10. W
11. W
12. P
13. W
14. W
15. P
16. P
17. P
18. W
19. W
20. W
21. W
22. W
23. P
24. W
25. P
26. P
27. W
28. W
29. P
30. P
31. P
32. W
33. W
34. P
35. W
36. P
37. W
38. P
39. W
40. W
41. W
42. P
43. P
44. W
45. W
46. W
47. W

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Themata posted:

Anyway, here's January's Poopsock Shaming:

:woo: Still top 50 somehow. Someone kill my avatar plz :shepspends:

Also as requested by one flexing guy: My cit capping.

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:
Just out of interest for now, but we know that Jagex are working on both Raids and a Mini-game Spotlight System.

So who would be interested in

1) Some form of group bossing, gear getting, combat training, weekly event with the ultimate goal of goon raids?

2) Weekly goon mini-game session in which we play whatever the spotlight is currently on?

Gringo Heisenberg
May 30, 2009

:dukedog:

Pina Coladas posted:

Jagex aren't, or rather weren't, the developers of WoL

Also do you have to add everybody in the clan onto your friends list in order to see their poopsocking gains? Or am I missing something?

http://www.runeclan.com/clan/GoonScape

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Pina Coladas posted:

Just out of interest for now, but we know that Jagex are working on both Raids and a Mini-game Spotlight System.

1) Some form of group bossing, gear getting, combat training, weekly event with the ultimate goal of goon raids?

2) Weekly goon mini-game session in which we play whatever the spotlight is currently on?

yeah i'd do it. i got high level gear and a interest in minigames

joachim783
May 9, 2013

Pina Coladas posted:

Yea sounds interesting, i've been wishing more people bossed for a while anyway.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Pina Coladas posted:

Depends on when they're released. Kinda sorta busy with a potential move the gently caress outta here, but still up in the air so...

Consider it a conditional yes.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Pina Coladas posted:

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

i'd be surprised that his icon isn't a unicorn but it's probably a Doctor Who reference which isn't much better.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
So here are the answers for the contest no one cared about :

If you went with the idea that the ones that look like loving assholes were pubbies, you would've gotten them mostly right! Notice how it's always the pubbies who are edgy enough to flip the bird.

Two people entered:
Pizza Meow - 27/47
Dear Reader - 23/47

So I'll split the prize 55/45. Pizza Meow gets 11m and Dear Reader gets 9m. You guys basically got free money!

e: Bonus

Themata fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Feb 1, 2015

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
More of you goobers should have joined the contest!

Hahaha Hurray for homophobia!

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Themata posted:

So here are the answers for the contest no one cared about :

If you went with the idea that the ones that look like loving assholes were pubbies, you would've gotten them mostly right! Notice how it's always the pubbies who are edgy enough to flip the bird.

Two people entered:
Pizza Meow - 27/47
Dear Reader - 23/47

So I'll split the prize 55/45. Pizza Meow gets 11m and Dear Reader gets 9m. You guys basically got free money!

e: Bonus

What the gently caress, you didn't even count my entry in. I KNEW that the halberd guy was a weeaboe, an obvious trick.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Well goons, it's time for another carbohydrate-based person to throw in the towel. University work is starting to catch up to me. It's been a great time with you guys and I'll still follow the thread. Pasta Boy outttt.

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
I reckon i could run this clan

into the ground

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

No joke i got this, i can do funny updates that Kari does and all it will consist of is qbd pictures and ONE WILDCARD BITCHES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

Pina Coladas posted:

I might be interested in organized group bossing. Goon raids would be... interesting in runescape.