Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Transient People posted:

No Rek'sai even though she went unbanned. These teams both confirmed for poo poo PB already.

i dunno, J4 is probably about as strong as her if you feel like you play J4 better than Reksai, J4 is pretty loving good right now

I don't get the Lee Sin pickup though while she's open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

All aboard!

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
Calitrolz is not a good a bad malphite.

Failboattootoot fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Feb 2, 2015

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
lol, team impact calling the baron, running halfway there then realising that dragon is a much much better call and going back to it

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Failboattootoot posted:

Calitrolz is not a good a bad malphite.

I was gonna say something about him doing a good job just not dying and not falling too far behind in farm and then he goes and gets caught right before dragon and nope, there goes that idea.

Edit: And then he does THAT!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hilarious turn

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
This game is gonna be decided by who can throw harder at this rate.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

RIP.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
ANOTHER WIN FOR NAMI!!11 Woo!!!

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

That's what a good Gnar looks like. The game as a whole was a pretty disorganized mess though - these teams will be competing to avoid relegation.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Is there a microphone on somewhere with people making funny noises?

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
This is the ultimate example of karma at work. Team 8 wins off a dumbfuck bronzie mistake against Coast, loses off a dumbfuck bronzie mistake by Cali. Easy come, easy go.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Transient People posted:

This is the ultimate example of karma at work. Team 8 wins off a dumbfuck bronzie mistake against Coast, loses off a dumbfuck bronzie mistake by Cali. Easy come, easy go.

nobody picked karma this game though

kill me

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

You know who I think leveled up the most at Worlds this year?

Rivington the 3rd.

I don't even mind listening to him anymore.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

How Rude posted:

nobody picked karma this game though

kill me

Reading the first sentence I genuinely thought it was going to be about the champion, not having seen the games and was briefly so excited.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
i think gravity gonna win because the have the op toplane, the op jungler and the op botlane.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
also nobody in NA can play rengar or sion

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
What's that sound... is it... a cool smoky jazz beat? Are those... finger snaps I hear? Oh no dudes, we've got to run. It's gravity.... (all the members of the gravity gang come out singing)

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Congrats to the upcoming best teams in north america, CLG and Gravity.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
someone should make a NA rengar highlight reel

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Calitrlolz is the most impetuous player in the LCS, for better and for worse.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Cop can't carry.

No one cares about this game huh?

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Hypocrisy posted:

Cop can't carry.

i care but I have bad opinions.

edit: blue steal hahahah

GenericGirlName fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Feb 2, 2015

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

Hypocrisy posted:

Cop can't carry.

I am hoping GV turns it around because I just can't be mad at lovely saintvicious, bless his terrible heart.

Edit: VVVV Saint was good in season 2 but I think the fact that his biggest claim to fame is constantly having objectives stolen from him is the most telling fact about his skill level.

Failboattootoot fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Feb 2, 2015

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Wow. good fight by gravity.

I've been half-assedly following competative league since like season 2, has saint really been this mediocre this whole time?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

How the hell did Coast win that fight.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
holy hell thats some baron throw

Mr. Sickos
May 22, 2011

What the hell happened there

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
What

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Wow. No one throws like Coast throws.

I think it's pretty clear that our "worst of NA team" needs Cris top lane.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Congrats to the tied for best jungler and ad carry in North America, Saint V and COP

stump collector
May 28, 2007
That was a hilarious Ahri play for anyone who missed it. Jesiz flew in, DFGed one person, hit his W, and threw a Q. As soon as the Q went out, he died, but his Q did about 500 true damage to two or three carries on its return trip to his dead body.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Saint was pretty undeniably the best jungler in the world but that was three years ago. Luckily outsmiting people is no longer an issue moving forwards because kalista exists.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Congrats to the tied for best jungler and ad carry in North America, Saint V and COP

Real talk, Cop played super well that game. Put the game on his back when it was getting really dicey. A lot of Gravity's won teamfights there were thanks to him.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Saint was pretty undeniably the best jungler in the world but that was three years ago. Luckily outsmiting people is no longer an issue moving forwards because kalista exists.

How would he have been the best jungler in the world when that would've been when people like Insec and Diamond were in their prime as well? I'm sure there was a point where he was one of the best junglers in North America, but best in the world seems like a stretch.

Edit: Holy poo poo I'm just now getting around to watching the Gravity/Coast game and Phreak looks sooo old. He's not even that old either, he can't be older than 35. What the hell man. :stare:

Lightning Knight fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Feb 2, 2015

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Lightning Knight posted:

How would he have been the best jungler in the world when that would've been when people like Insec and Diamond were in their prime as well? I'm sure there was a point where he was one of the best junglers in North America, but best in the world seems like a stretch.

Edit: Holy poo poo I'm just now getting around to watching the Gravity/Coast game and Phreak looks sooo old. He's not even that old either, he can't be older than 35. What the hell man. :stare:

I'm pretty sure Saint's prime was before Insec was even a pro gamer

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Feeding as much as he does in soloQ does that to a person, eventually you die inside and then your body follows

I think the last game I saw on his stream he went 0/14 as Irelia.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

Saint brutally and insanely stomped every korean you've ever heard of for a week straight. CLG goes to korea was a bad thing in so many ways but it was the best streaming I've ever seen.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwx8Voq373A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

First I laughed, then I was sad. :smithicide:

• Locked thread