Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

oh no coke got into the Internet and impossible happened.

it's like turbo the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
that's why you dont drink in the server room.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
that was awfully saccharine, even for coke

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

dat slow shutter cut in furious 7

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
fast and furious 7 trailer was good

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
nbc trying to hype up a bunch of terrible shows

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

apparently this is the year of exploiting amputees for cheap sympathy points

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
Nissan: Keeps you away from your lovely family

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

yes because Americans know about forumula 1

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
they know its super boring

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lol where did they dig up lenny kravitz?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

pagancow posted:

yes because Americans know about forumula 1

does nissan make a nascar? because if not they may as well use what they've got.

despite being largely made in NA factories they're still a furrin brand and no amount of flag wavin, eagle crying, memorials to dale earnhart are going to change that

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

wtf is with this game anyway?

it's like 2 to 1 ads to content because absolutely dick all appears to happen 90% of the time

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol my mother and sister audibly gasped at child death

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

infernal machines posted:

it's like 2 to 1 ads to content because absolutely dick all appears to happen 90% of the time

yeah that's why football sucks.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

infernal machines posted:

neither team can pass because each team's pass defense is so good
passing is entertaining ergo

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Shaggar posted:

yeah that's why football sucks.

i have an easier time paying attention to soccer (you know, the real football) than this

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
soccer is even more boring despite them not having as many ads

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

a buttload of punts means a buttload of ads

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Shaggar posted:

soccer is even more boring despite them not having as many ads

the players are the ads

and at least they're out there playing for 90 minutes or so.

these fuckers have spent a grand total of maybe five minutes futballing in the last hour, the rest of the time everybody's pacing around getting yelled at by the coaches

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
soccer is 90 minutes of boring. if you want a real sport watch hockey which is the best or baseball which is second best.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

no wonder there's so many bullet time slo-mo replays

nothing loving happens.

except seattle just now

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Shaggar posted:

soccer is 90 minutes of boring. if you want a real sport watch hockey which is the best or baseball which is second best.

i'm canadian, my citizenship requires me to watch hockey. and i actually enjoy baseball

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lie to your mom for free food!

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
ugh shutup and get to the katy perry.

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

godaddy just aired an ad with one boring shot lol

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

pagancow posted:

godaddy just aired an ad with one boring shot lol

and no tits

wtb godaddy. just some schmuck and an imac

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

does anyone actually watch nbc programming?

because this all looks awful

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
no. its actually pretty incredible they managed to get the superbowl

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

not caring about either team this is a pretty lackluster game of football and pretty lackluster selection of TV advertisements

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

oh the patriotic team is winning again!

:911::911:!

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lol more cripples

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

qirex posted:

not caring about either team this is a pretty lackluster game of football and pretty lackluster selection of TV advertisements

it's is by far a much lamer display of ridiculous capitalistic excess than i was expecting

lol microsoft

courageous microsoft

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

*buys Super Bowl ad*

*spends millions on the creative and air time*

*uses shots from camera phones*

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I heard that nbc isn't even running ads on their web stream. c/d??

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

wait, who's webbing this bullshit?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
people who don't have tvs I guess?

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

or at work

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Shaggar posted:

I heard that nbc isn't even running ads on their web stream. c/d??

deny, they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
its dumb as hell that they don't throw every single play.

• Locked thread