Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
what the gently caress? A tim hortons ad??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
holy loving lol

a scientology ad!

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
I'm the dead kid

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
how old is bob costas?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
ugh who cares get to katy perry

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

pagancow posted:

son you havn't even seen overproduced untill you have a million dollar spot shot on anamorphic optics with an AAA actor, and a digital character brought back from the dead (bonus points as you have to pay SAG rates + the VFX people to re-create the performance)

the Brady bunch one?

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

tv without tv

no h8

im the hip chat

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Shaggar posted:

how old is bob costas?

you enjoying those nice visible surfaces pro?

big blue stick on branding on the back

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

you know, the one literally no one touches at any point?

they're basically just lovely props on the desk

i bet they're loving cardboard

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lol I wasn't watching

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lol. coke, the company behind literal guatemalan death squads wants us to share the happy, not the hate.

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Feb 2, 2015

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

yes the halftime show starts NOW

*ad plays*

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

good lord

she's riding a 30ft mech.

this is art right here

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

SIMBA. it's time to play pop music

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i'm muting it so i can just enjoy the spectacle

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

the trees and sharks are singing. they should have been branded. I'm looking at those more.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

where did they find these cultural dinosaurs?

why did they find these cultural dinosaurs?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

this is the longest period between branded content of the last 24 hours of nbc programming

I guess the whole thing is technically pepsi though

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

see #likeagirl changing social norms for the better

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
ok the funs over back to the boring slog of football

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

qirex posted:

this is the longest period between branded content of the last 24 hours of nbc programming

I guess the whole thing is technically pepsi though

i saw the pepsi logo once in the actual content. there was some pop-up video bullshit, but who was even seeing that

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

infernal machines posted:

i saw the pepsi logo once in the actual content. there was some pop-up video bullshit, but who was even seeing that

but there could have been so many more logos

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

ps. the nfl wants us to know that by describing the events of this broadcast we are violating their copyright.

a drone strike is imminent no doubt

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I hate nbc except for bob costas.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

did someone just reference beyond the thunder dome?

:wtc:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
also I hate toyota forever for there unrelenting flood of horrific ads

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
brittney's getting autotuned

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Shaggar posted:

brittney's getting autotuned

so we're just digging up all the dead 00s careers we can find huh?

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

t6ken confirmed.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

liam neeson, member of the fine uk school of -i will do anything for money- acting

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
100 years is not long enough for me to forget how bad dodges are

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

ps. the nfl wants us to know that by describing the events of this broadcast we are violating their copyright.

a drone strike is imminent no doubt

lol no this is all market research.

Arcsech
Aug 5, 2008

liam neeson, member of the fine uk school of -i will do anything for money- acting

idk, I thought it was funny

never gonna play whatever dumb f2p crap it was but now i will imagine liam neeson whenever someone gets too mad about a video game

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

pagancow posted:

lol no this is all market research.

i'm intensely curious as to the market value of the yospos demographic

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

direct quote: "these are two huge men going at it"

at least they've stopped pretending. america is finally growing up.

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

lol pierce you got downgraded to a Kia

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

every single washed up hasn't-done-anything-in-a-decade actor they can find

are budgets that low these days?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

that owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

pagancow posted:

lol pierce you got downgraded to a Kia

well it's not as if astin martin or, excuse me, bmw really wants to sell themselves as the middle age hasbeen car of choice is it?

• Locked thread