Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Doomsday mirror :getin:
At least we will get to see someone go off this way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

gang sines posted:

THUNDERDOME ROUND 2 PAIRINGS:

1) suicidesteve vs Toshimo

Posting this so I remember. I might be able to get on later tonight. I'm off this week so once I actually get home - probably Tuesday or Wednesday - I'll be free whenever.

netcat
Apr 29, 2008

gang sines posted:

2) Snacksmaniac vs netcat

I'll be idling in irc when I'm up for a game

Filthy Monkey
Jun 25, 2007

gang sines posted:

5) Filthy Monkey vs Big Anime Fan Here
Greetings evil goatfucker! I am available to play most any evening from 7-11 PM EST, and any time on Sundays. If you use steam, feel free to add me and ask for the game any time you see me on.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FilthyMonkey/

If not, you can schedule a time, and I'll be sure to be in the IRC channel around then.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Partial Octopus I'm available any time during the day this week before 4:00 pm or any time after 10:00 pm until Friday. Let me know when is good for you, I have PM's and check this thread.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Chamale please see the availability I posted for last round, except I will be in town this weekend. Also I have PMs.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Feb 2, 2015

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Everyone who fails to be involved in a thunderdome game they're assigned to should find and quote one (1) mcmagic post about card opinions they unironically agree with.

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Partial Octopus I'm available any time during the day this week before 4:00 pm or any time after 10:00 pm until Friday. Let me know when is good for you, I have PM's and check this thread.

I can play whenever so just shoot me a PM or add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lljkkrion/

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
pm me procrastinator. available most evenings

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
I'm available for the next hour or so and every night this week except Tuesday after 7PM EST

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
playin Ranpire http://twitch.tv/gangsines

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

gang sines posted:

8) Hobojim vs a dozen swans

Hopefully you aren't gone forever or dead or something! I'm free to play most evenings, just post a message in here and we'll coordinate.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

gang sines posted:

21) ChewyLSB vs AgentSythe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WVH8FxfMVg

You can PM me whenever. I should be available in the evening EST every night this week except for tomorrow (Tuesday)

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012
Lost 0-2 to gangsines. He had the goods, I did not (though I certainly could've played better too). Fun times!

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
confirm 2-0 ranpire

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

LGD posted:

gently caress it, I'll just play a variation on what I was playing before KTK dropped.

hi nerd we have to fight or something

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

odiv posted:

Yeah, good games. I'm watching the first game again and getting cringes from my playing.

Come at me bro

instantrunoffvote
Jul 23, 2007

gang sines posted:

15) instantrunoffvote vs GottaPayDaTrollToll

I'm available most days from about 8:00 am to 4:00 pm PST. PM me if we need to work out something else.

GottaPayDaTrollToll
Dec 3, 2009

by Lowtax

instantrunoffvote posted:

I'm available most days from about 8:00 am to 4:00 pm PST. PM me if we need to work out something else.

I'll try to catch you on IRC tomorrow and/or Thursday

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Come at me bro
Not feeling up to it tonight. Tomorrow or Wednesday? I'm in the IRC channel or PM me.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Streaming Doomsday vs Doomsday right now. http://www.twitch.tv/esporks

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

gang sines posted:

7) Archenteron vs PERPETUAL IDIOT

Perpetual Idiot takes it 2-1. Game one, I messed up my Chalice usage and got bopped by RIP+Helm a turn before lethal. Game two, Preeminent Captain dropped the brutesquad. Game 3, he dropped Prison, Moat, Humility, then chipped away my chalices and leylines while I dug futilely for O-Rings and Charbelcher'd me to death after Land Taxing everything out of his deck.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Yo Jabor, I can play whenever after about 730PM EST, I've got the same name on steam and I guess I'll idle on IRC or whatever?

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

I beat TenjouUtena 2-1. He had a miss click game 2 that cost him the game, but I scooped. I had a miss click game 3 that cost me the game, but he scooped.

Good fun all around.

eSporks fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Feb 3, 2015

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Network42 posted:

Yo Jabor, I can play whenever after about 730PM EST, I've got the same name on steam and I guess I'll idle on IRC or whatever?

I'll jump on IRC when I'm available and we can see if our times line up.

Kraus
Jan 17, 2008
I've PM'd DrStab. Hit me back, dude!

instantrunoffvote
Jul 23, 2007

GottaPayDaTrollToll beats instantrunoffvote 2-1

Abrupt Decay plus Force of Will means I don't actually put anything together.

GottaPayDaTrollToll
Dec 3, 2009

by Lowtax
I beat instantrunoffvote 2-1. Game one I couldn't answer his Tezzeret, game two I was able to put away on the back of a giant Tarmogoyf pumped up by Hymn to Tourach and Liliana, game 3 I Thoughtseized away his Ensnaring Bridge leaving him with all mana, and I was able to draw enough disruption to get there with Shardless Agents and other assorted little guys.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I should be home tomorrow night. Not expecting much out of my deck in that matchup.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

TheKingofSprings posted:

hi nerd we have to fight or something

we do

I pm'd you the deets

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
March hare, I can play almost any time between now and Thursday.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Babylon Astronaut posted:

March hare, I can play almost any time between now and Thursday.

Cool, I'm around on IRC just ping me~

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Heads up, practice with XMage just punted a game thanks to the interface

EDIT: Odiv beats me 2-1, Sneak and Show continues to be my kryptonite. (The deck isn't broken or anything, just my luck/bad plays I guess)

Anyone know what the records for Top 8 are going to look like?

Ciprian Maricon fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Feb 4, 2015

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

I beat Ciprian Maricon 2-1.

GottaPayDaTrollToll
Dec 3, 2009

by Lowtax

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Heads up, practice with XMage just punted a game thanks to the interface

EDIT: Odiv beats me 2-1, Sneak and Show continues to be my kryptonite. (The deck isn't broken or anything, just my luck/bad plays I guess)

Anyone know what the records for Top 8 are going to look like?

According to this handy calculator it's 4-1-1 or better.

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
Still waiting for a pm/post from procastinator

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

born on a buy you posted:

Still waiting for a pm/post from procastinator

Yes I was doing what one might call procrastinating. I don't have PMs because I'm cheap but I spend basically all day on irc. Any time between 1pm and 10pm EST is probably fine.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Partial Octopus beat me 2-1. He made an obvious misclick game 2 that cost him the game but based on the boardstate he would've won so fair's fair.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Auralsaurus Flex bested me 2-1

Game 1: I burn him down before he can burrito.

Game 2: He burritos turn 1.

Game 3: I Pithing Needle naming Undercity Informer. He goes off his turn one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auralsaurus Flex
Aug 3, 2012
Confirming the above.

• Locked thread