Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

The Mentalizer posted:

Yes, it would appear that Jimmy Fallon is eating Chris Pratt's pants sandwich.

Kinda sad to see that Chris Pratt already looks like he put back on all the weight he lost for GotG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulhuite
Mar 22, 2007

Shwmae!

veedubfreak posted:

Kinda sad to see that Chris Pratt already looks like he put back on all the weight he lost for GotG.

I'm pretty sure he did it for his role in Parks and Recreation.

http://weknowmemes.com/2014/08/weight-gain-tips-with-chris-pratt/

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Trillest Parrot posted:

Every time someone says "sportsball" or "handegg" I hear "I'm proud to be ignorant" because not only is willful ignorance some kind of nerd badge of honor but they're also loving stupid for thinking it's funny

It's serious business!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Stoatbringer posted:

It's serious business!

Even worse, its srs bsns!

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

veedubfreak posted:

Man, for a second I was imagining him as Strong Belwas, and then I realized it was the wrong abbreviation.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Trillest Parrot posted:

Every time someone says "sportsball" or "handegg" I hear "I'm proud to be ignorant" because not only is willful ignorance some kind of nerd badge of honor but they're also loving stupid for thinking it's funny

I think they're doing it specifically to piss you off and it sounds like it's working

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Chris Evans is the hero we deserve but Chris Pratt is the hero we all secretly crave.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gihon
Jan 9, 2014

hot and crazy :eyepop:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Would elf

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Gihon posted:

hot and crazy :eyepop:

Let me tell you about Iceland :)

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Girls from Iceland all look like that.

And the guys all look like this.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Of course they'd be ripped as hell and muscular and poo poo, they spend their time fighting dragons and bears and bandits and poo poo.

And they all loving love Talos.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
All I know about Iceland is that their gene pool is so small, they have an app that alerts you of everybody in the bar you're related to.

Iceland - smartphones =

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
I'll take eight of those good sir! :haw:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Is there a King of the Hill reference that I'm missing?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

New Leaf posted:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Whoever didn't call her a "sexpert" should be fired.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

Girls from Iceland all look like that.

The vikings basically stole all the hot English chicks and founded Iceland on raping them. Coincidentally, the English are not known for being pretty. Then Iceland went into a "no, Europe you are infected with plagues we are closed" for a couple of hundred years. It's no wonder they all look good, they're the offspring of hot stolen chicks and manly men with axes and boats.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

BonHair posted:

The vikings basically stole all the hot English chicks and founded Iceland on raping them. Coincidentally, the English are not known for being pretty. Then Iceland went into a "no, Europe you are infected with plagues we are closed" for a couple of hundred years. It's no wonder they all look good, they're the offspring of hot stolen chicks and manly men with axes and boats.

They're actually so inbred that they went full circle past mutant hillbilly and back into normal looking person again

ice ice toddler

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Krowley posted:

ice ice toddler

Wait here bae, Mommy's got to go to work for a few minutes.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

BonHair posted:

Thanks to Eastern Europe the UK's percentage of hot chicks is now on the increase. :)

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

New Leaf posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTAXUYLbFYk

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

beato posted:

Thanks to Eastern Europe the UK's percentage of hot chicks is now on the increase. :)

And for the same reason, the UK's percentage of hot guys is on the decline.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

And for the same reason, the UK's percentage of hot guys is on the decline.

Sounds like a buyer's market!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Barber offers embarrassing haircut option as discipline for misbehaving kids.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Met posted:

hairloss.jpg

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Mine was the word Chicago. Up until I was about, I don't know.... 10 I guess, reading the word "Chicago", I thought it was pronounced Chick-A-Go. I would read it in the newspaper, or any number of books. I always thought it was weird though that I'd never heard anyone say Chick-A-Go in movies or TV or whatever, when referring to a city. It was this mystical city I'd only ever read about in print, but no one ever talked about it. I don't recall when I actually made the leap that Chick-A-Go was actually just plain old Chicago, but I do remember cursing myself out for about ten minutes over being such a doofus for so long.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

budgieinspector has a new favorite as of 11:26 on Feb 5, 2015

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Mine was the word Chicago. Up until I was about, I don't know.... 10 I guess, reading the word "Chicago", I thought it was pronounced Chick-A-Go. I would read it in the newspaper, or any number of books. I always thought it was weird though that I'd never heard anyone say Chick-A-Go in movies or TV or whatever, when referring to a city. It was this mystical city I'd only ever read about in print, but no one ever talked about it. I don't recall when I actually made the leap that Chick-A-Go was actually just plain old Chicago, but I do remember cursing myself out for about ten minutes over being such a doofus for so long.

I mentioned to a girl at work that I was born in Salem. She didn't know where that was so I brought up the witch trials. She thought they happened in Salem, Oregon. I live in New England.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Turfahurf posted:

I mentioned to a girl at work that I was born in Salem. She didn't know where that was so I brought up the witch trials. She thought they happened in Salem, Oregon. I live in New England.

Are you a witch? :witch:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Angela Christine posted:

Are you a witch? :witch:

Does she weigh as much as a duck?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Nice child abuse

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

"Give my son the LeBron"

"He deserves it."

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

In a reversal of fortune, that hairstyle will gain an association with rebelliousness and become briefly fashionable.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

ReidRansom posted:

In a reversal of fortune, that hairstyle will gain an association with rebelliousness and become briefly fashionable.

It's like the reverse of tattoos just being for gross old people in 20 years.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Met posted:

No joke, someone I was in undergrad with would get his hair cut as a punishment when he was a kid. Now he like...never, ever cuts his hair unless necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Jippa posted:

It's like the reverse of tattoos just being for gross old people in 20 years.

Hadn't thought of that. Yeah, probably. And when's the last time you saw a young guy with earrings? All the dudes had them back in the 90s when I was in high school. Earrings are now for lame dudes in their 30s who just won't let it go.

• Locked thread