Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Partial Octopus beat me 2-1. He made an obvious misclick game 2 that cost him the game but based on the boardstate he would've won so fair's fair.

Confirming this. Super nice of you to do that. You have my thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

My Doomsday mirror with TenjouUtena is uploaded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvUyF6wOtfs
G1 is kinda cool, you get to see a really big double doomsday pile, 5 whole minutes of going off.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006

Wadjamaloo posted:

My Doomsday mirror with TenjouUtena is uploaded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvUyF6wOtfs
G1 is kinda cool, you get to see a really big double doomsday pile, 5 whole minutes of going off.

in 1993 richard garfield created magic with the sole goal of having the DDFT mirror exist

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

I think the DDFT mirror pales in comparison to something like a leylines mirror. Just the thought of a turn 0 with 8+ permanents in play is hilarious.

I am having a lot of fun playing DDFT, should I seek medical help?

I think I'm going to build the veteran explorer version on xmage just to play some fun games with.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

mods please change my name to "he burritos"

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I think Chamale and I are about to throw down on Cockatrice, but I've never used it before so depending on how long it takes me to figure out this might just be an exhibition match.

cockatrice.woogerworks.com
Look for the LEGACY THUNDERDOME game, password is mcmagic

We're on Chickatrice.net now since the Cockatrice server keeps randomly booting me.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Feb 5, 2015

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

C-Euro posted:

I think Chamale and I are about to throw down on Cockatrice, but I've never used it before so depending on how long it takes me to figure out this might just be an exhibition match.

cockatrice.woogerworks.com
Look for the LEGACY THUNDERDOME game, password is mcmagic

We're on Chickatrice.net now since the Cockatrice server keeps randomly booting me.

We are playing tomorrow night at 10:00 pm CST, I'll stream the match but also try to post a recording of it.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

gang sines posted:

THUNDERDOME ROUND 2 PAIRINGS:

17) Lonely Bridge vs TheLawinator

Woo, 17 is my lucky number, so I'm guaranteed an ironic loss! I should be available tonight after 5PM Eastern, and pretty much all throughout the weekend. I've got them PMs so let me know when you're lookin' to rumble law man

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

Still nothing from a dozen swans. Anybody know what's up with that guy/girl?

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

TheKingofSprings posted:

hi nerd we have to fight or something

you available sometime soon? I sent you a PM but haven't gotten a response yet. I work 9-5:30 M-F PST, though I'm probably working late-ish tonight. Is there a time after work or over the weekend that works for you in the next few days?

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Babylon Astronaut posted:

March hare, I can play almost any time between now and Thursday.

Hey man, I'm good to go tonight if you want to get these games in. I'm in IRC as march.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Nic fit v pox
phyrexian Librarian vs Always be Closing

http://www.twitch.tv/alwaysbeclosin/

LIVE AND FREE ON TWITCH

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

LGD posted:

you available sometime soon? I sent you a PM but haven't gotten a response yet. I work 9-5:30 M-F PST, though I'm probably working late-ish tonight. Is there a time after work or over the weekend that works for you in the next few days?

Over the weekend should be fine, sorry, I've been studying for two exams the last couple of days.

Do you use the IRC at all? I'm basically on there all the time.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

My Death and Taxes takes it 2-1 over Bridge's Painter. GGs, thanks for the games.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I lost to Phyrexian Librarian 1-2

Good games and good competitor.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

always be closing posted:

I lost to Phyrexian Librarian 1-2

Good games and good competitor.

Twitch muted your audio! Lame!

I'm gonna go over my video and post it up here over the weekend.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

TheKingofSprings posted:

Over the weekend should be fine, sorry, I've been studying for two exams the last couple of days.

Do you use the IRC at all? I'm basically on there all the time.

no worries, exams obviously take priority over nerd games

and no, I don't really do the IRC thing, but I'll hop on over the weekend- if we do it Saturday then it's probably better to aim for the afternoon because I play paper Legacy at 6:30

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Jabor, I'm free all tonight on the off chance you are too. I'll be on IRC.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Network42 posted:

Jabor, I'm free all tonight on the off chance you are too. I'll be on IRC.

I haven't seen you in IRC the times that I've been available, so I wouldn't be too hopeful.

I'll be around all day tomorrow though, so we should be able to work something out then.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
So dogsupremacy doesn't have PMs, so I have no way to get in contact other than this thread.
I'm free tomorrow and Saturday after ~5PM EST, and all Sunday afternoon. Probably.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

https://hitbox.tv/Chamale

edit: I lost to C-Euro, 2-1. Thalia and Suppression Field are good cards, guys.

Chamale fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Feb 6, 2015

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Again, good games to you. Like I told you after the match I was ready to write this one off as soon as we were paired up.

Also if anyone watches the stream after the fact, please don't judge me for not knowing how to use Cockatrice :negative:

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

C-Euro posted:

Again, good games to you. Like I told you after the match I was ready to write this one off as soon as we were paired up.

Also if anyone watches the stream after the fact, please don't judge me for not knowing how to use Cockatrice :negative:

I don't think I actually saved the videos on Hitbox, not quite sure how to do that. Oops.

netcat
Apr 29, 2008

Snacksmaniac posted:

I should be home tomorrow night. Not expecting much out of my deck in that matchup.

You available during the weekend?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I leave for work in about five hours but I'll be home here and there. Sorry, had a rough week that included some illness.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

TheLawinator posted:

My Death and Taxes takes it 2-1 over Bridge's Painter. GGs, thanks for the games.

Verifying that I was indeed taxed, and then promptly death'd.

Filthy Monkey
Jun 25, 2007

Haven't heard anything from Big Anime Fan Here yet. Again, let me know if you want to schedule something. I should be around Saturday evening, and most of Sunday. Can add me on steam, which I am almost always on, or let me know a time to show up on the IRC channel.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FilthyMonkey/

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Jabor easily claims it 2-1 due to my lack of ability to think properly. (He also played well and made good decisions or whatever)

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Confirming 2-1. Video from my end will be up at some point.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006

Filthy Monkey posted:

Haven't heard anything from Big Anime Fan Here yet. Again, let me know if you want to schedule something. I should be around Saturday evening, and most of Sunday. Can add me on steam, which I am almost always on, or let me know a time to show up on the IRC channel.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FilthyMonkey/

he's gokublazesup on steam and is on probation so i dunno if he's keeping up w/ the thread

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Jabor posted:

Confirming 2-1. Video from my end will be up at some point.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0gfBdj-Tcs

Feel free to laugh at my bad decisions, especially my horrific sideboarding.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

lost to ChewyLSB 1-2

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
Hey procrastinator can you play today?

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

born on a buy you posted:

Hey procrastinator can you play today?

6+ pm EST would be good for me.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

So I haven't seen any sign of Toshimo and I'm running out of time where I can actually set aside an hour to play.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Hey LGD I should be able to play sometime tomorrow

suicidesteve posted:

So I haven't seen any sign of Toshimo and I'm running out of time where I can actually set aside an hour to play.

get on #mtgoon you nerd

E: like he's right there right now

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

I'm sitting in #mtgoon and #legacythunderdome on synirc, and on march's XMage server.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

TheKingofSprings posted:

Hey LGD I should be able to play sometime tomorrow

Sounds good, I've got a bunch of stuff to take care of today anyway. :)

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

Procrastinator posted:

I'm sitting in #mtgoon and #legacythunderdome on synirc, and on march's XMage server.

k, will join on xmage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
just psoted a game for you to join procastinator

• Locked thread